Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,735 members, 7,918,259 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:09 AM

Can This Be H.I.V - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can This Be H.I.V (886 Views)

Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience / How Early Do H I V Symptoms Show After Infection, i was exposed last wednesday ? / Can H.i.v.aids Be Cured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be H.I.V by Felixedigin(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2013
I need your help on this . I went to do a URINE TEXT:M/C/S/
macroscopy-deeply cloudy
microscopy-dead spermatoezua
Wbe-was 4-6
Rbc- was 2-4
Bateria-was nil
epi cell-was 2-4
schhstoma ova-was nil
t.vaginalls-was nil
candida spp- was (+)
cast-was nil
crystals-was nil
Culture-was yield no growth after 24hours of incubation. Then sir i like you to explain as you know. Cause the doctor over there doesn't know how to speak english very well and i seems not to understand most things he said pls sir help me explain pls
Re: Can This Be H.I.V by Afam4eva(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2013
Why not just do a HIV test. I did mine last week and the result was...TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Can This Be H.I.V by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2013
Afam4eva: Why not just do a HIV test. I did mine last week and the result was...TO BE CONTINUED
grin grin
Re: Can This Be H.I.V by whirlwind7(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2013
A doctor who couldnt speak English well? After 6 years of primary school, 6 years of high school, and another 6 years in medical school...with the language of instruction being English..? And he has the requisite qualifications? Bro, go for HIV screening, to put every doubts at bay. And NEVER go back to that hospital for any kind of health checks.
Re: Can This Be H.I.V by Rehil(f): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2013
U have dead spermatozoa,as in dead sperm cells.Dat indicates dat d cells dat fertilizes d female egg cell or ova is dead.dat means u may not be fertile,as in cannot impregnant a lady.Can u plsss see a doc for more explanation or further test?cos dis result shows nothing that has to do with HIV.u can request for d test cos d specimen collected from your body i guess were urine and seminal fluid.For HIV its blood sample dat will be collected.Calm down plssss
Re: Can This Be H.I.V by Felixedigin(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2013
My guy is a white man,the hospital is own by white man. The man speak good english very well but he users too many grammer that all.
Re: Can This Be H.I.V by Felixedigin(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2013
whirlwind7: A doctor who couldnt speak English well? After 6 years of primary school, 6 years of high school, and another 6 years in medical school...with the language of instruction being English..? And he has the requisite qualifications? Bro, go for HIV screening, to put every doubts at bay. And NEVER go back to that hospital for any kind of health checks.
i know is not hiv text he explain that i am good and the only problem is that,i have some yeast infection that canadida. So but that dey will grow again if not treated again
Re: Can This Be H.I.V by Felixedigin(m): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2013
Rehil: U have dead spermatozoa,as in dead sperm cells.Dat indicates dat d cells dat fertilizes d female egg cell or ova is dead.dat means u may not be fertile,as in cannot impregnant a lady.Can u plsss see a doc for more explanation or further test?cos dis result shows nothing that has to do with HIV.u can request for d test cos d specimen collected from your body i guess were urine and seminal fluid.For HIV its blood sample dat will be collected.Calm down plssss
guy man slow down. That dead sperm mean say he say i had sex recent and the some sperm was in my ureathe that all. It has notin to do with fertilzer. That i am fine. I did hiv and std text. I am free only that i have yeast infection that all
Re: Can This Be H.I.V by JadeWilliam(f): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2013
Evrybody is scared of HIV.For u 2go 4urine test&start askin if u hav HIV frm urine result is so funny.Unless u'r a careless player&u'r guilty of somthng.

(1) (Reply)

The Wonders Of Banana / Guyz, Wat Wil U Do If Ur Spouse Develop Breast Cancer? / Urgent Attention!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.