Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,908 members, 7,973,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:36 AM

Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound (30282 Views)

Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome / Wait, What? This Is A Seat On An Arik Plane? (photo) / 3 Arik Staff Arrested For Stealing Jet Fuel From Arik Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by hardbody: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Firstly, the boy should be giving hot meal and make him relax.

Secondly, the securities on duty in the airport should all be probe for been careless. It highest stupidity for these staffs if a little boy can make his way to the plane type hole without been noticed. What if he is a suicide bomber? Such carelessness should be questioned.

Thirdly, the government wont go without an insult from me each day. Also this news will bring more curse on them for the condition they have put this country through. Even a baby in the womb will cry hell on the day of delivery because they were born to Nigeria. They had known this in the womb they coming to Nigeria is predestination to suffer which give rise to thousands of death at the point of birth. The government has done nothing to help the little children. Some parents are just mad and should be in the prison for abusing little children right. Imagine a mother beating her child with iron rod because of missing money? Or a little kid who ought to be in school hawking in the street. Some are running after bus so as to sell their products on the highway. These are the things the government should check and help the helpless kids with. Government should have send this children parents to prison for abusing their rights.

Fourthly..... Probe this boy parents. They are abusing his rights.

Lastly....give the boy an award. He is brave and courageous for fighting for his freedom. He dreamed and achieved his dream even though he didn't completely achieved it but he really move away from his wicked parents. Kudos boy

Finally you should help the younger generation by writing in comprehensible english and also ensuring that your thought-process is sequential for a coordinated reading.
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by tzetzefly(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
amiskurie: "like" if u think this boy deserves a national award
grin grin grin
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by blocker: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
grin grin. I think Airport Road should be named after Daniel Ihekina.
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by udohhoney: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
now i love the boy the more. Very sharp, this one go be naija james bond. Mehn i like this boy, when some adult are trying to swim from morrocco to spain,he is planning america staight. This are the kind of mind i need. This boy will evenwant to go to university without doing jamb.
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by enohorglo(f): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
angry
dplomaticVal: potential terrorist
angry[quote author=dplomaticVal]potential terrorist[/quote

shay the poor boy bomb u?
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
The truth is nigeria is not secured anymore,how did the boy get there without security operative knowing? And what if it was som1 carry a bomb which would have result to the killing of so many people on board? And what if the guy was disguise and used by some people to test how airport security can be easily breached. We saw how so many young children where used by boko haram to bomb schools in the north. The boy risked his life by taking such step in the 1st place,he couldn't have survived it if the plane was going to US. I pray our leaders can listen to the cry of the masses and make this country a better place to live in,people will not risk their live just to travel abroad seeking for greener pasture.
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by Symphony007: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
Why is everybody attacking nigerian airport security and capabilities? I taught heavy fresh air was blowing through all of them, i'm confused o!.....can folks like sincere 9gerian and his crew explain to us?
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by silversonuc(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
9ja will leave d main tin nw nd strt chasin shadows, instead of digging deep to find out y d boy is eloping, chkawt hw dat old police man is draggin his cloth, 2ndly its an indication dt d security of dt airport iss nt tight, cos d boy still wuld hv succesfully planted a bomb on dt flight nd escaped if dt was d mission, buh chkawt d mumu police pullin d kid arnd, 9ja we hail thee
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by kwajahafiz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
adiona: I no blame the poor boy, he don tire 4 nigeria.
he don "tire" for Nigeria....
get it, tyre?..
some one plse get this..lol.
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by Omadachi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Can't imagine that in the midst of terrorist activities in the country being carried out by boko haram our security agent can be this careless and rerckless.Well thank God for sparing the boy's life.
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by Salmoneus(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
This kid should release a youtube tutorial on how to stowaway, I'm tired of this hopeless country...
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by jossy501: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kairoseki77: He should be happy that it wasn't.

On a local flight the plane doesn't fly very high. If he was really on a flight to the US, then he would have died because:

1. There isn't enough oxygen to support human life at 10,000 meters. He would have suffocated.

2. That high in the air, it is extremely cold. In fact, it is -38 degrees Celcius at 10,000 meters. He would have frozen to death.

This info is for the mumus who will read this story and want to try it. You will be a frozen corpse by the time you land in Yankee. grin
Please tell them ooh becos some mumus like u said who think the boy is a hero !!!
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by Freiburger(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Salmoneus: This kid should release a youtube tutorial on how to stowaway, I'm tired of this hopeless country...
honestely speaking. cheesy
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by taiwobr: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
all the security guards on duty that day should be fired
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by innokings: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
with God all tins re possible i believe God well make away 4 him
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by Waspy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
A lot of comments abt how the poor boy is lucky the plane wasn't US bound....so disheartening. Nobody wants to really run from home and loved ones, not at such a tender age..... God, pls touch the heart of our leaders and politics, atleast, if you gave them any.. Amen
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by Waspy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
blocker: grin grin. I think Airport Road should be named after Daniel Ihekina.
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by 3ace(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
I thought as much. I knew this boy thought the plane was overseas bound when the news first came out. This is a wakeup call for our leaders. The only lesson for me here is "can do" spirit though as adult, me I go apply common sense to my own "can do" spirit. Shikena!
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by MacOscar(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
This boy should be giving a National Honour and never to be treated otherwise in anyway at all. Heads of all the relevant agencies should be sacked and with immediate effect. How did the little smart, courageous and brave boy break all the securities... They all should be sacked and the boy drafted into some intelligence studies. Pls humbly Like if you share this submission

1 Like

Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by Waspy(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Seriously, The circumstances surrounding this teenagers 'stow' escapade, (the frustration, the loss of Hope, the low standard of living, the low life-expectancy, the security lassitude, the pervading nepotic impunity and high-handedness in every sector) and the associated maladrous sociopolitico-economical interpretations of this tragicomedy is enough reasons to call for RETARDEES impeachment......but alas, the people are sardonically stoic and cowardly. God have Mercy
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by Pyroxene: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
WHAT IS D̶̲̥̅̊ Boys name?
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by Dbeliever(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
I still stand by my opinion that the little teenager should be enrolled into the National Defence Academy. What this guy have done is heroic in nature. I don't think any other Nigerian can do it. Let Nigeria behave in a matured manner like other foreign coutries.
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by kaypinchi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
eeya!
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by Ikennaezento(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
He would have made it to US, once the plane takes off, the tire goes into the tire compartment, I've done it b4

1 Like

Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by gingin7434: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chillisauce: He is just lucky to be alive. Benin,.lagos should be 25 mins.,.

Woe betide him if the plane was US bound cheesy
45 to 50mins
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by yormite: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
D boy just want to clawn and do everythin he cn 2 hv his own share of d American dream dat says whosoever or whoever u cm rm or whatever u believe u ar u cn mk it in d united states if u cn try see d results of a failed nation
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by SANdos: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bros if dem leave you, you go cover yam ripe, you go iron kpomo get gator.
Jingo-OAU:

Mr man, I was only trying to create a perfect scenario. We all know that GEJ is tall and hugely built. If someone like GEJ were to be in that landing gear compartment, I tell you, he wouldn't survive it. But let's say someone like Aki and Pawpaw or wizkid, they can definitely make it because of their stature.

Mind you, someone has performed this same feat before in Nigeria. The man who is an Hausa from Kano state stow himself inside the landing gear compartment from Mallam Aminu Kano airport to JKF in the early 1990s as my papa was the pilot of the said aeroplane. The man never died as he was later returned with the next available flight back to Nigeria
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by collynzo2(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
That guy needs rehabilitation. He's a potential danger to the society. How did he conceive that criminal idea and carry it out so successfully at such a young age.
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by collynzo2(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
27naira: i honestly don't like the way that fellow is dragging on that kid sad
A handcuff would have been better.
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by collynzo2(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
pDude: Last night when I read this story to my wife, na so we just dey scatter laff throway grin grin

This ish is just too funny. Boys for area nor dey dull.
Your wife no sabi read?

1 Like

Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by collynzo2(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Somebody needs to lose his job for this. That boy should end up in a remand home
Re: Stowaway Boy Thought Arik Plane Was US-Bound by roselynbas(f): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
gboss4sure: This is a very high security breach, had it been it was a boko haram member with bombs and got the plane exploaded in the air wetin una go tell us?. Nonsense

True word! The yeye policeman wey dey drag the boy needs to be flogged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Several Boeing 737 Max 8 Pilots In U.S. Complained About Suspected Safety Flaw / Photos Of Gashaka-Gumpti National Park In Taraba, Nigeria / Fun Places To Visit This Christmas In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.