Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,730 members, 7,938,270 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Are Women Really The Innocents ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Really The Innocents ? (2808 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women Really The Innocents ? by newwork(f): 3:37am On Jun 13, 2008
This site has drastically changed since I was last here. Is this now an adult site?
Re: Are Women Really The Innocents ? by ariblaze(m): 4:44am On Jun 13, 2008
i cant belive am getting

this much sensible responses

ladies maybe you ll need to have a sister's

forum and talk to this people, the males cept of a few

who can hold their own are being bashed into extinction, grin and it happens

on like every 3thread,the ones along the lines of, he left me,i caught him

should i trust him, even on seemling non gender related threads,it whips soo fast to

a male bashing thread your head would reel

newwork:

This site has drastically changed since I was last here. Is this now an adult site?

and why are u at that conclusion madam
Re: Are Women Really The Innocents ? by Gabry(f): 6:28am On Jun 13, 2008
I guess is not to do with Bashing I guess. Have you heard the phrase Men mature slower than women or Men never matures?

I guess thats the thing with men which causes alot of females to not trust them and have alot of doubts with them.

Besides, it has been proven that most men cheats on their wives throughout history more compare to the wife cheating on their husbands and like I mentioned earlier, more men commits crimes compared to females.
Re: Are Women Really The Innocents ? by Eclairs: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2008
innocent?

Thats my father's middle name.
Re: Are Women Really The Innocents ? by iseobio(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2008
the topic is causing a lot of quarel. I think all are culpable.
Re: Are Women Really The Innocents ? by whitelexi(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2008
Trust a woman at your own peril grin
It was a woman that finished Adam, a woman caused the 1st and 2nd world wars, a woman that destroyed America and UK, A woman will soon destroy Naija if care is not taken.
Re: Are Women Really The Innocents ? by MyTempID: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2008
As if Nigeria is not already destroyed.
Women or men and trust, do risk at your own peril.
Re: Are Women Really The Innocents ? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2008
MyTempID:

As if Nigeria is not already destroyed. Women or men and trust, do risk at your own peril.

. . .was about to say that.
Re: Are Women Really The Innocents ? by ariblaze(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2008
getting interesting

but i wonder where

all them eloquent

combatants have

gone
Re: Are Women Really The Innocents ? by Persona82(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2008
Why don't you start a contest "The battle of the sexes"

Apparently the guys have tucked their D*cks in b/w their legs for fear of not getting any in the future

In the word of sunny neji "e better make we rock and runaway so make we for rock another day" wink smiley
Re: Are Women Really The Innocents ? by dudu19(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2008
Well personally i don't believe women are any better/ innocent than men, they're probably worse than us men.

I don't trust them because most of them can easily come up with deceptive attitude whilst there is a skeleton hidding in

their in their under-pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are Women Really The Innocents ? by ariblaze(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2008
Persona82:

Why don't you start a contest "The battle of the sexes"

Apparently the guys have tucked their D*cks in b/w their legs for fear of not getting any in the future

In the word of sunny neji "e better make we rock and runaway so make we for rock another day" wink smiley

i actually did about a year ago

nada with regards to response

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ages Of Nairalanders. / Why Do People Stare At Pregnant Women? / Pretending To Be Closeto You Onlyto Steal Your Blackberry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.