Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,752 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Only In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only In Africa (744 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only In Africa by redsun(m): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2008
In as much as bbc is not africa's best of friend in terms of news coverage,this is real and happening right now in the 21st century africa.Ethiopia,the suppose craddle of civilization wallowing in miseries just like the rest of africa.

Meanwhile,people are talking about trading with the west,while trading in africa is still scantily dispersed.We shouldn't see economy as the west see it,that the winners must take all,but rather we should see it as something moderate and favourable to all.As something sustainable

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7444753.stm
Re: Only In Africa by beystwin: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2008
I wonder why Ethiopia is always bringing shame to Africa; why don't they ever learn? Very soon musicians across the world will be singing: "WE ARE THE WORLD", "FEED THE WORLD". embarassed
Re: Only In Africa by dudubobo1: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2008
beystwin:

I wonder why Ethiopia is always bringing shame to Africa; why don't they ever learn? Very soon musicians across the world will be singing: "WE ARE THE WORLD", "FEED THE WORLD". embarassed

I also hate the idea of westerners saying they are singing for Africans who are hungry. But please spare some thought for what these people might be going through. They dont have the resources that we have and that's mainly why they are suffering

(1) (Reply)

As Teachers Go On Strike / Watch The King of Nepal Leave The Royal Palace. / Watch Interview With Adedibu.(d Man Was Clearly Demented)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.