Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Dal Silver Is Thief Pls Be Warned - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dal Silver Is Thief Pls Be Warned (716 Views)

Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! / Naijablack@rocketmail.com Is Thief Here Is Number 08058188395 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dal Silver Is Thief Pls Be Warned by vinalexx: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2008
That man dal silver is a theif pls be care full the way u do business with hime for he is going to run away with you money any were u see hime tell him i said so ,if he is not a thief he should return my money.pls this is the way he go about the fruad he comes to your town and tells you he has a way you can make money on line even as far as going on air and after the seminal he start collect money all in the name of opening one account or the other pls be warned
Re: Dal Silver Is Thief Pls Be Warned by fransois2(m): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2008
@poster
please do share your experience with us and let us know exactly what transpired between dasilver and you.

It may help to really know what went wrong and how to prevent future occurrence.
thanks.
Re: Dal Silver Is Thief Pls Be Warned by tundewoods(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2008
WOW ! Poster do you speak English as a first or second language ?I am actually curious at yout grammer.
Please if english is not a first language please feel free to post in your first language as long as its readible and grammatically stable grin

So you fell in the trap of that Da Silva Dude right ? Sorry about that,but what exactly did he do to ya ?
Re: Dal Silver Is Thief Pls Be Warned by ztyle(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2008
Guy after u don yaba finish, @ poster NnDo. embarassed
Re: Dal Silver Is Thief Pls Be Warned by smartsoft(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2008
humm that internet guy Da Silver, they guy na millionaire now oooo i know him
Re: Dal Silver Is Thief Pls Be Warned by Afam(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2008
This is what you get when you fall for ridiculous promises about making money online without lifting a finger.

This is based on misinformation, laziness and pure greed.
Re: Dal Silver Is Thief Pls Be Warned by OmniPotens(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2008
This kind of story is becoming rampant. We have to find a way to check at this kind of ugly incidence. The funniest part is that they come live on TV to talk about their misconceptions then end up leaving people less than they met them.

Something should be done to check this. Solution is all we need here.
Re: Dal Silver Is Thief Pls Be Warned by yawatide(f): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2008
Simple, short and sharp solution, as painful as it may be for some: If it sounds too good to be true, it more than likely is.

Just as he had the right to talk to you about anything, you also have the right to not sign up for anything. Unfortunately, the reason for this is our economic situation which has made people on one end do anything to make money and on the other end, has made people fall for just about anything in the name of making money. When I am approached, I simply tell such people to deduct the money they want from the proceeds I am "guaranteed" to make. You should see the looks on their faces at that point. Also, please note I said, "when approached". That of course implies that I don't have the time to sit in at a seminar for such schemes (read: legal scam).

I always tell people, there is nothing wrong in an honest day's job. Tis always best to sweat for the money you are working for. Why? because you will appreciate it more.
Re: Dal Silver Is Thief Pls Be Warned by basking4me: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2008
Hell Vina,

Can you please tell the house what exactly Da silva did, so that we can understand where you are coming from. It will be unfair for you to just label someone bad and expect us to tag along with you. It would even be fairer if Da silva is given an opportunity to explain his side.

Anythin is possible!

It is possible you didnt follow instructions as laid out to you by him, it is possible he sold you a fake programme or package but first you need to tell us exactly what transpired, only then can we decide to judge him.

Of course, definitely after hearing his side of the story.

Anyone who knows da silva should tell him, his good name is at stake on this section and he should come and clear himself before the forum members.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know About This Web Technology? / Xml Developer Urgently Needed:: Payment Immediately. / Embedding Flash In Cms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.