Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,339 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

Auction Export? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Auction Export? (889 Views)

Has Anyone Gotten A Car From Auction Export / Auction Export / Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auction Export? by fazeud: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
Please guys does anyone know about AUCTION EXPORT? Am about to do business car with them kindly advice
Re: Auction Export? by fazeud: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2013
fazeud: Please guys does anyone know about AUCTION EXPORT? Am about to do business car with them kindly advice
Re: Auction Export? by olagov: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
I bought a car (camry 01) through them ,they r legitimate business people with poor customer service. They are one of the brokers to IAA,in other word, they r an agent to an auction company.They r full of semi-educated Russians who don't know the value of customers.They will deliver your vehicle safely
Re: Auction Export? by phinter: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2013
lol
Re: Auction Export? by Mota1: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
ola_gov: I bought a car (camry 01) through them ,they r legitimate business people with poor customer service. They are one of the brokers to IAA,in other word, they r an agent to an auction company.They r full of semi-educated Russians who don't know the value of customers.They will deliver your vehicle safely
on point!

(1) (Reply)

My Golf3 Wahala / Pls Help With My Toyota Camry 1998 / Honda Car Radio Code Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.