Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,340 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (28283 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
funshint:
Fashola was not a nonentity before he became gov. Remember he was Tinubu's chief of staff. I've discovered something in politics; it's risky to impose a nonentity into a political race just because the party structure is strong. Obi thinks he's going to have it easy; he should rather forget it. What is going to happen in Anambra is just a repeat of what happened in Ondo. ACN learnt a bitter lesson in that election because they tot they could just impose anybody because the party structure was strong. The rest is history!!! Obi himself will be surprised by the outcome of this election. Just relax and observe wat will happen!
He was Chief of Staff but he was UNKNOWN both in state and national politics. He had no intentions of contesting gubernatorial elections until he was approached by Tinubu.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by casmed: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chief willy Obiano,Akpokue Dike of Aguruleri is the immidiate past executive director of Fidelity bank,A known philantropist in his village,lagos(solunyi gbagada till 2012 b4 his relocation to ikoyi area)and U.S, A rich African who is contempt with his only child girl.secondly u hv to start knowing sbody from somewhere,who was Peter obi,chris ngige etc.In Anambra ppl hv vowed to votein any Gov Obi candidate due to his performances.the best that has happened to Anambra.jst watch and see
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You'r sounding so desperate. I've stated my position and you have stated yours. I'm under no obligation to agree with you. You dont have to attack those that disagree with you.
well nairaland is a forum and not a website. So as long as you post you should expect to be engaged. The problem is when predictable folks like you cannot back up your claims. If you agreed Ngige performed, why are you now supporting a person you don't know his antecedents because of your blind paid followership of GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by funshint(m): 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:
It's really a pity Obi selected willy his friend.... I don't know how apga ll win dis time, and I really want dem to win.

Willy is the man from anyamelum side ba? He is practically unknown. He won't even make it in his lga!

Odenigbo woulda been a better choice but he isn't very financially buoyant.
Pdp is a mess wit 2 candidates, both wit very low chances of winning. The other parties don't have strong candidates.

The way I see it, ngige might win. He is the only strong aspirant I see.... And d people his govt favored will vote for him despite his recent gaffe.... Unless some worthy aspirant springs up from somewhere.

I don't want ngige or Uba on that seat but I don't think apga will make it this time. I wonder what peter Obi would do after the swearing in, join pdp? The man has practically killed apga.
U̶̲̥̅̊'re really on point. If only people undstd wat grass root politics is. Forget whatever Ngige might hv said, so many people still luv him passionately. As far as dis election is concerned the only person that would hv given him a run for his money has been cheated out; "Soludo". APGA will surely pay dearly for that. People are not robots that U̶̲̥̅̊ can just remote control anyhw. APGAs eyes go soon clear nw!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:
It's really a pity Obi selected willy his friend.... I don't know how apga ll win dis time, and I really want dem to win.

Willy is the man from anyamelum side ba? He is practically unknown. He won't even make it in his lga!

Odenigbo woulda been a better choice but he isn't very financially buoyant.
Pdp is a mess wit 2 candidates, both wit very low chances of winning. The other parties don't have strong candidates.

The way I see it, ngige might win. He is the only strong aspirant I see.... And d people his govt favored will vote for him despite his recent gaffe.... Unless some worthy aspirant springs up from somewhere.

I don't want ngige or Uba on that seat but I don't think apga will make it this time. I wonder what peter Obi would do after the swearing in, join pdp? The man has practically killed apga.
APC will not even come second in the Anambra election.

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
He was Chief of Staff but he was UNKNOWN both in state and national politics. He had no intentions of contesting gubernatorial elections until he was approached by Tinubu.
and then u say a chief of staff is unknown in his state politics. He didn't have to be known in national politics because he was contesting for governorship election. smh at your analysis Mr gej
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
well nairaland is a forum and not a website. So as long as you post you should expect to be engaged. The problem is when predictable folks like you cannot back up your claims. If you agreed Ngige performed, why are you now supporting a person you don't know his antecedents because of your blind paid followership of GEJ?
Desperation can neither help you work nor the ambition of your paid master. If you truely want to win people over to your master, you do it through persuasive arguements and not by attacking them.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chai....AKPOKUO DIKE,OZAA!

Let the game begin!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
and then u say a chief of staff is unknown in his state politics. He didn't have to be known in national politics because he was contesting for governorship election. smh at your analysis Mr gej
I deal with FACTS not emotions. Fashola was UNKNOWN in both local and national politics as at 2007. By the way, do you know the chief of staff of Anambra state or that of your home state? How many chief of staffs succeeded to become governors in their states?
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Desperation can neither help you work nor the ambition of your paid master. If you truely want to win people over to your master, you do it through persuasive arguements and not by attacking them.
nonsense, nobody is attacking you, you are using that as an escape as you cannot defend yourself. Now what I'm I desperate about? who I'm I desperate about. Who is my paid master unlike a political jobber like you that receives handouts from aso rock.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I deal with FACTS not emotions. Fashola was UNKNOWN in both local and national politics as at 2007. By the way, do you know the chief of staff of Anambra state or that of your home state? How many chief of staffs succeeded to become governors in their states?
it doesn't have to be a chief of staff, he is a cabinet member and many cabinet members are preferred by most governors to succeed them you dumbass. I know various cabinet members of certain state govts I have interest in.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Cuche: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: I said it,a darkhorse will emerge! I don't know Willy Obiano but he seems like a perfect gentleman,a Roman Catholic and a very responsible man with his head screwed on tightly.

We welcome you brother! Now,may the game begin!
@Odenigbo aroli I don't know may be you are related to Paul Odenigbo or may have had a personal benefit from Peter Obi or whatever. Don't be selfish with your opinion most of us here are Catholic.
Peter Obi is not a Saint he claimed to be. I am not trying to crucify him for stealing and looking for a cover in Obiano. In fact, I may even have more of personal benefit if Obiano wins but I am thinking more of an independent leader that will benefit the whole of Anambra rather than an appendage of Peter Obi who to the best of my knowledge could have done better if was at least honest with himself. So Forget Personal benefit and think of Anambra in General.
So Bros no need of using those derogatory words like "fools" on anybody.
Let the better leader emerge
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by greedie1(f): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

U think I want them to
Majority of the votes will be cast by regular not so enlightened peeps, villagers, market women, bike riders...they don't know obiano, they won't vote for him. The pdp candidate, wats his name again? That thug that just graduated last year? He is known in his lga as a politician, he is skilled in the art of rigging and throws money around. He ll win in his lga. If obiano can't beat dat man, what makes u think he ll win in other places? The only lga I know apga has a strong hold on is anarchy and you know why....

Except Peter comes up with a brill campaign strategy like his " we fight crimes with jobs, not guns and machet" I don't know how willy will win.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by victokafor(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
Oh! My People Perish for Lack Of Knowledge!!!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 27, 2013
FreeGlobe:
nonsense, nobody is attacking you, you are using that as an escape as you cannot defend yourself. Now what I'm I desperate about? who I'm I desperate about. Who is my paid master unlike a political jobber like you that receives handouts from aso rock.
If the reason you call someone a political jobber is because the person supports a particular candidate, then you'r also a political jobber. The only difference is that you'r doing a very poor job for your paymaster. I insist, you cannot help your paymaster by attacking those who disagree with you. That is desperation. Keep your head down and do your job.

Anyway, I dont have time for silly, endless childish rants. I've made my points. You can go on attacking all those who do not support your paymaster
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 12:19am On Aug 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
If the reason you call someone a political jobber is because the person supports a particular candidate, then you'r also a political jobber. The only difference is that you'r doing a very poor job for your paymaster. I insist, you cannot help your paymaster by attacking those who disagree with you. That is desperation. Keep your head down and do your job.

Anyway, I dont have time for silly, endless childish rants. I've made my points. You can go on attacking all those who do not support your paymaster
what a dull person you are. You cant even tell me my paymaster the same way everyone on this forum know you recieve handouts from aso rock. I understand 'Paymaster' is the only word you are familiar with because that's what you and APC goons use to trade blames here. I don't have your time, I just advice you never to bring your GEJ nonsense into Anambra politics. Anambra politics is bigger than GEJ. You will regret dabbling into it just as your senseless double talk has been exposed here shameless political beggar..
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Cultured(m): 12:23am On Aug 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Don't mind her , she has been sounding like an empty vessel ever since she opened this particular thread- before the advent of this thread , I used to admire her because of her informative trait , but her exhibiting immature acts in this thread has caused me to ... Let me not say further . Sis moi, pls, change your style , this's not the way to go about it , try to be accommodating , logical and rational in your debates .
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Iykeponti(m): 12:32am On Aug 27, 2013
Plzz let dem do whatever dey wanna do in a peaceful way, i wanna bring my friends from Austria,Greece nd Italy to invest in my home town Nnewi...
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Caprison(m): 12:36am On Aug 27, 2013
alexchiny:

You are wrong my dear? Let me ask you: Are you even in Anambra State? Honestly, even though people are somehow disappointed with Soludo saga, they are still rooting for APGA anyday anytime. For them, APGA is winning the elections regardless of whom they present. FYI, WIlly Obiano will sweep the whole of ANambra North,so he still a heavyweight.
Dnt talk what you cnt defend..ur not an Anambrarian after all...peter obi has done his worst 2day by selling of his state to PDP.....how?...by giving out d apga ticket to a man (obiano jst came back from america 1 week to APGA primary)who doesn't know What Nigerian politics is all about..John Nwosu will never accept to be his deputy no matter what..
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Afam4eva(m): 12:37am On Aug 27, 2013
THis is really embarrassing. I think it's over for Soludo. Even if he goes to another relatively unknown party, i doubt he can win it. He contested under PDP and didn't win, so going to an obscure party won't change anything. If it's over for Soludo then i will have to pitch my tent with my second best, Ngige.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 27, 2013
FreeGlobe:
what a dull person you are. You cant even tell me my paymaster the same way everyone on this forum know you recieve handouts from aso rock. I understand 'Paymaster' is the only word you are familiar with because that's what you and APC goons use to trade blames here. I don't have your time, I just advice you never to bring your GEJ nonsense into Anambra politics. Anambra politics is bigger than GEJ. You will regret dabbling into it just as your senseless double talk has been exposed here shameless political beggar..
Just to make this last point, since you want me to call names, your paymaster is Soludo. You should have told him to join APGA early and atleast work for the party before attempting to chop. Is it fair for baboon to work all day only for monkey to come and chop at the last minute? Yes, Soludo is great and I supported him when he joined the race but we should also be FAIR to those who were already in APGA, toiling day and night to sustain the party before he joined.

Kindly deliver my advice to Soludo, which is that he should remain in APGA and atleast help the other leaders of APGA grow the party further. He'll reap the reward of his hardwork in future. The approach of joining a party at the eleventh hour and expecting to be given the ticket of the party on a platter is UNFAIR and UNJUST to those already in the party.

By the way, I'm from Anambra and I have every right to discuss issues that affect my home state.

I'm done with you. Bye!

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Cultured(m): 12:39am On Aug 27, 2013
Iykeponti: Plzz let dem do whatever dey wanna do in a peaceful way, i wanna bring my friends from Austria,Greece nd Italy to invest in my home town Nnewi...

Nwannne mmadu, how far ! I've been trailing you for sometime now . Pls, I would like to have private discussion with you .
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by ak47mann(m): 12:40am On Aug 27, 2013
victokafor: Oh! My People Perish for Lack Of Knowledge!!!
who are your people?My freind,ananbra state is full of wisdom. Soludo can go and fight his case after all peter obi struggle but finally won his case through the court so we are talking about APGA state no party have gone so deep sprinkling development mainly from the grass roots.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by churchAgbasa: 12:48am On Aug 27, 2013
[b]I made sure I read each and every of the comments here.Those thinking this man is a push over are getting it wrong.Wether you like Peter Obi or not he has proven to be a Political jugganut.with this primaries today Anambrarians you have all seen your Governor.All that is waiting for now is for the due process of election to hold.For those underestimating Gov.Obi should ask themselve how come a member of another party will be so close to the President more than the President's own party men? and considering Soludo's endorsement by the President two days before he was disqualified this shows they both have something up their sleeve.Those angry that the Gov. didn't pick Soludo don't know nothing about politics.In politics loyalty is most expedient.No one like to be around a renegade.A close look at the prevalent issues between the President and Gov.Amaechi is enough to serve as a deterrent to any Governor.There is no Governor that picks anyone based on your antecedent or wealth but strictly based on due assurance of loyalty.So the masses are sometimes lucky to get a good Governor and sometimes bad governor.Gov.Obi's case shouldn't have to be the first.All Anambrarians should pray for is that the man should be God fearing and have the people at heart.For those rooting for Ngige they are in a very long thing.Anambrarians play their politics along religious line and the Obaino has the clout to clinch and curry their favor owing to what he has done for the catholics in the state and in Lagos.Ngige's position on the issue of deportation of igbos in their own country from Lagos will sure hunt him as this will be the steady punch line of opposition parties during their campaign.In all I wish the good people of Anambra state a peaceful and calm election and also a God fearing Governor come November 2013. [/b]
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 1:02am On Aug 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Just to make this last point, since you want me to call names, your paymaster is Soludo. You should have told him to join APGA early and atleast work for the party before attempting to chop. Is it fair for baboon to work all day only for monkey to come and chop at the last minute? Yes, Soludo is intelligent and I supported him when he joined the race but we should also be FAIR to those who were already in APGA, tolling day and night to sustain the party before he joined.

Kindly deliver my advice to Soludo, which is that he should remain in APGA and atleast help the other leaders of APGA grow the party further. He'll reap the reward of his hardwork in future. The approach of joining a party at the eleventh hour and expecting to be given the ticket of the party on a platter is UNFAIR and UNJUST to those already in the party.

By the way, I'm from Anambra and I have every right to discuss issues that affect my home state.

I'm done with you. Bye!
Hahahahahahahaha, You are indeed funny, I have never really followed your postings closely, I just know you as GEJ's attack dog on nairaland and I don't have any problems with that. am indifferent to GEJ's administration atleast so long as APC is not there but from my interaction with you today, I must say you are indeed shallow. I have no dealings with Soludo, I don't even know his next plan in this election. Even if I want money to support a candidate like you do, tell me why I wont go for my brother and close relation (Andy Ubah) who is indeed my second choice after Soludo. My support for Soludo is 100% personal and based on my not wanting Anambra to waste another 4 years like the past under Peter Obi. If I want to make Money from politics I get into the system and not collecting crumbs to do dirty jobs like you. Atleast you should know people can stand up for their conviction without consideration for personal gains. In any case both this Willy Willy and Soludo registered into APGA same day so what are you talking about.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 1:05am On Aug 27, 2013
all these mushroom commentators lol. Probably never been to Anambra state.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by ATMCARD2(m): 1:41am On Aug 27, 2013
church Agbasa: [b]I made sure I read each and every of the comments here.Those thinking this man is a push over are getting it wrong.Wether you like Peter Obi or not he has proven to be a Political jugganut.with this primaries today Anambrarians you have all seen your Governor.All that is waiting for now is for the due process of election to hold.For those underestimating Gov.Obi should ask themselve how come a member of another party will be so close to the President more than the President's own party men? and considering Soludo's endorsement by the President two days before he was disqualified this shows they both have something up their sleeve.Those angry that the Gov. didn't pick Soludo don't know nothing about politics.In politics loyalty is most expedient.No one like to be around a renegade.A close look at the prevalent issues between the President and Gov.Amaechi is enough to serve as a deterrent to any Governor.There is no Governor that picks anyone based on your antecedent or wealth but strictly based on due assurance of loyalty.So the masses are sometimes lucky to get a good Governor and sometimes bad governor.Gov.Obi's case shouldn't have to be the first.All Anambrarians should pray for is that the man should be God fearing and have the people at heart.For those rooting for Ngige they are in a very long thing.Anambrarians play their politics along religious line and the Obaino has the clout to clinch and curry their favor owing to what he has done for the catholics in the state and in Lagos.Ngige's position on the issue of deportation of igbos in their own country from Lagos will sure hunt him as this will be the steady punch line of opposition parties during their campaign.In all I wish the good people of Anambra state a peaceful and calm election and also a God fearing Governor come November 2013. [/b]
Best post ever.God bless u dear.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by ATMCARD2(m): 1:45am On Aug 27, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Hahahahahahahaha, You are indeed funny, I have never really followed your postings closely, I just know you as GEJ's attack dog on nairaland and I don't have any problems with that. am indifferent to GEJ's administration atleast so long as APC is not there but from my interaction with you today, I must say you are indeed shallow. I have no dealings with Soludo, I don't even know his next plan in this election. Even if I want money to support a candidate like you do, tell me why I wont go for my brother and close relation (Andy Ubah) who is indeed my second choice after Soludo. My support for Soludo is 100% personal and based on my not wanting Anambra to waste another 4 years like the past under Peter Obi. If I want to make Money from politics I get into the system and not collecting crumbs to do dirty jobs like you. Atleast you should know people can stand up for their conviction without consideration for personal gains. In any case both this Willy Willy and Soludo registered into APGA same day so what are you talking about.
.Y do u discuss politics wit emotions n hatred?
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nebeuwa(m): 1:57am On Aug 27, 2013
Peter Obi planned this from the beginning. Aren't both of them co-owners of Fidelity Bank?
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by pazienza(m): 2:17am On Aug 27, 2013
Nebeuwa: Peter Obi planned this from the beginning. Aren't both of them co-owners of Fidelity Bank?

Exactly. The whole drama was stage managed, the anambra north zoning ish was a diversion to confuse the gullible. Obi is dangerous,and must be stopped now, not just for the future of anambra, but for the entire igboland.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 27, 2013
church Agbasa: [b]I made sure I read each and every of the comments here.Those thinking this man is a push over are getting it wrong.Wether you like Peter Obi or not he has proven to be a Political jugganut.with this primaries today Anambrarians you have all seen your Governor.All that is waiting for now is for the due process of election to hold.For those underestimating Gov.Obi should ask themselve how come a member of another party will be so close to the President more than the President's own party men? and considering Soludo's endorsement by the President two days before he was disqualified this shows they both have something up their sleeve.Those angry that the Gov. didn't pick Soludo don't know nothing about politics.In politics loyalty is most expedient.No one like to be around a renegade.A close look at the prevalent issues between the President and Gov.Amaechi is enough to serve as a deterrent to any Governor.There is no Governor that picks anyone based on your antecedent or wealth but strictly based on due assurance of loyalty.So the masses are sometimes lucky to get a good Governor and sometimes bad governor.Gov.Obi's case shouldn't have to be the first.All Anambrarians should pray for is that the man should be God fearing and have the people at heart.For those rooting for Ngige they are in a very long thing.Anambrarians play their politics along religious line and the Obaino has the clout to clinch and curry their favor owing to what he has done for the catholics in the state and in Lagos.Ngige's position on the issue of deportation of igbos in their own country from Lagos will sure hunt him as this will be the steady punch line of opposition parties during their campaign.In all I wish the good people of Anambra state a peaceful and calm election and also a God fearing Governor come November 2013. [/b]
Well said. Catholics, the boko harams of xtianity, best in segregation and extremism. I remember how a catholic woman refused my marriage proposal to her daughter just because I am not a catholic. The lady still dey dance "all the single ladies" by Beyonce till 2day undecided
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by emiye(m): 3:09am On Aug 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Bookmarked for future reference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS / Rivers APC: Supreme Court Strikes Out Three Other Pending Appeals / Kekemeke: We Will Use Armed Thugs, Others To Win Ondo Governorship Election

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.