Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,910 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village (22500 Views)

Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) / African Union Taps Buhari To Lead Anti-corruption Fight In Africa. / Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by ajasa4link: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
poverty and lack of education is a big disease in this part of the world. those who tried to scoop the crude oil in Jerry can have no idea the oil is as useless as the "p" in psychology, except each of them owns a mini refinery to refine the oil.
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by HezronLorraine(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Keep rejoicing over the discovery of crude oil.don't think of how to diversify the economy.
Now that crude oil is discovered like water.
The Agric sector nees serious awakening back even better than its glory days.
There are other potentials they can explore-marine and fishery,technology,fashionmname a few.

Oil here and there.make them dey chop am.
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by nekaa(f): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Cool...
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by tjdj: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
talk about unTAPPed resources in our land...lol
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by passionate88: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
When I see d headin, I think say kogi dn get oyel o. I for jst go dey claim indegene nw nw. Who no like beta thing?. Those Igala men eh
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by Coldblooded(m): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Funny indeed!
Though we once fetched "crude oil" in place of water from a tap in NYSC camp in Bayelsa.

It might be that the oil made its way through the water channels cos I can't believe that these men compromised the oil flow on purpose and yet allowed people to come and fetch water oil from their taps.
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by Azuist(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
A land of milk and honey.
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by ajasa4link: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Keep rejoicing over the discovery of crude oil.don't think of how to diversify the economy.
Now that crude oil is discovered like water.
The Agric sector nees serious awakening back even better than its glory days.
There are other potentials they can explore-marine and fishery,technology,fashionmname a few.

Oil here and there.make them dey chop am.
it's either u didn't read the story at all or u are just a bot programmed to type this comment on any thread u see oil in it's title

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by hikmoj(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Nebeuwa: Now the people from Kogi can stop bothering Anambra state.
u are very funny
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by legendsilver(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
acidosis™:

A classical example of the demen.ted kids I talked about in my previous post.

We have so many of them on this forum.. & I find it very difficult to post reasonable comments as they seem to have a very low I.Q and a pitiable quantitative ability to understand any reasonable statement..

Their presence drives away wise men..

I pity the future of Nairaland.
point well said
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by themaskedman: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
imperiouxx: [size=15pt]Hmmmmm! Pinshure oooo! I no dey beleaf![/size]

No so dem say coldroom fish turned human being in Ibadan some months ago, come ear later say na lie! Say na john the octopus pikin! angry
You needed to have watched NTA Newsline on Sunday to see it. The said owner of the pure water factory was crying and lamenting over how he was going to feed his children. It actually happened bro, believe and you will be blessed.
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by jmoore(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
The crudeoil is from a damaged pipeline that has polluted the water supply in the area.
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by ono(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
acidosis™:

We have so many of them on this forum.. & I find it very difficult to post reasonable comments as they seem to have a very low I.Q and a pitiable quantitative ability to understand any reasonable statement..

HAHAHAHA!! I nor fit shout!
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by Maitonaira(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
OluwaDrey: Busted! Truth is,the mallam is not alone on this...he has "ogas at the top" in alliance with him.btw,that Sulieman is a funny liar
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by Ustec: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
palugy colina: d guys house is 30 miles away from nnpc..meaning he is taping from one of the flow lines..kogiiiiiiii

Naija delta oil ohh
. I guez u don't knw how far 30miles is...u tink say na metre dem dey tlk ni..I guez u studied literature in school
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by Orikinla(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
It is stolen oil.
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by traffickz(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
kunlesehan: I'm off to the airport. kogi here I come o! ... lol

Your plane will crash! Which control tower will connect you to kogi?

Won't say much o, you might be "Air commodore" @ night, ur arrival can be in split seconds.

Witchcraft tinz!

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by Nicepoker(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Op i dont think u know anything about crude oil. Very soon u wil post that crude oil is reddish in color.
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by Wateron: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
I was there
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
acidosis™:

its really immature when u insult pple dis way especially when they haven't insulted u in d first place. Ur post made complete sense save for d part where u threw insults on d poster. I really do pity d future of nairaland. Smh
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by Elevation(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
citizenY: crude oil abi refined proguct>?
Oga it is Crude Oil it is coming from warri ughelli centre to be precise it is then conveyed via pipeline to Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical company tank 50-A to D thats 4 local crude for refining.
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
if only this pple were more educated they'd know they were simply wasting their time. How were they thinking of refining d oil?? Or they just tot they'll pour it into their generator or vehicles and start using?? Gosh!
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tunsbobo: As if this is news, I've had crude oil gushing out of my taps since 1998

How could it be if the police can trail you down and get you arrested for stealing government oil? This is how people like you put themselves in trouble
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by Zakkyoz: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
imsu.boi:
Signs of endtime cheesy
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by ibkgab001: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
Don't dull it is a soak away things
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by mystery001(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
This is obviously not crude oil but a vandalism of the close NNPC pipelines.Why are we just inherently wicked with gov't assets? You provide dustbins for refuse collection a thief goes round to steal it. Anyways I no blame them sef. Anything goes here.
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by IGBOSON1: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Nebeuwa: Now the people from Kogi can stop bothering Anambra state.

^^^Abi oh! Dem get am boku to the extent that it's now rushing out from their taps! You can't get anymore 'oyel producing' than that!
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by elohorayodele: 1:23am On Aug 28, 2013
globalaid: news without picture

And so? Go to kogi, snap d pic n com paste it nah!
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by moshoodn(m): 1:25am On Aug 28, 2013
Wow....

Nigerians no dey dull!!

First, they gathered to fetch water...

Finally, they struggled to fetch crude oil!!

Naija noni!!
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by joe4christ(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2013
Tunsbobo: As if this is news, I've had crude oil gushing out of my taps since 1998

Mehn i respect, o lenu gan!
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by Emmyk(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2013
Ustec: . I guez u don't knw how far 30miles is...u tink say na metre dem dey tlk ni..I guez u studied literature in school
lobatan
Re: Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village by maxisfield(f): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hope dey made real moni out ov it..dts if dey knew twaz crude oil grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi / VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court / President Tinubu And King Charles In Group Picture With Other World Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.