Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,692 members, 7,972,572 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:07 PM

A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA (628 Views)

Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! / A Nairalander's Letter To Nigeria On Her 53rd Ind. Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hi,NL moderators or anyone that can help me get this message to Oga Seun.I want my username changed from checkerwork to MrLALA-now that I'm a changed person and would love to post some soul-searching topics.thanks for usual co-peration.Mr Lala.
Re: A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Attention!! Everybody,I'm kind of worried about the username ,need to change the name,Any suggestion?
Re: A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
Anyone to help?
Re: A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Word for today:avoid spending much time in flaky relationships and needless issues,invest your time and energy in things that'll guarantee a purposeful future..
Re: A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2013
When you do that-then you're labelled an individual with a sense of purpose in whichever task he/she executes.register the word 'man of purpose' in your mental list.
Re: A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Avoid ungodly compromise in every aspect of your lives.
Re: A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2013
Ever since I've been applying various pragmatic approaches towards the shaping of myself so as to become a careful and self disciplined young man.I never achieved it until I entered into a CONVENANT WITH GOD.
Re: A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA by valdubem(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2013
What are your reason/s for wanting to change your username?

Drop the reason and I'll help you forward the request. Thank you!
Re: A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Wow,I'll be glad if you can do that.well,MrLALA is my name.
Re: A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA by valdubem(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
Submitted!
Re: A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
Thanks,I'll be glad to see that.
Re: A Nairalander's Letter to Oga Seun : Checkerwork to MrLALA by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
I'm not seeing any result,why ?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Drank $50m Worth Of Champagne In 2011- Forbes / . / Things Done In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.