Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,280 members, 7,936,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Help! Doctors In The House I Need Your Suggestions On This! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Doctors In The House I Need Your Suggestions On This! (939 Views)

Help Doctors In The House!!!! My Boxers Smell Bad After Every Little Sweat. / HELP; Doctors In The House,im Young And I'm Growing Grey Hair.... / Burning Sensation All Over My Body.need Your Help Doctors In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Doctors In The House I Need Your Suggestions On This! by SpicyMimi(f): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hello Nl Doctors,
i noticed i've been loosing weigt of recent and i dont usually have appetite for food anymore, maybe due to anxiety, stress and all...
Anyway i stopped by at a pharmacy shop in my school today, told her about my suituation and she prescribed a Tablet
The name-Novagold(cypropheptadine), to be taken once every night.
My problem is this...i decided to look it up on the internet and found some scary side effects like hallucinating, dry lips, dry skin etc
then i got scared! So please i dont know if anyone has used this drug before, if you have, are you experiencing some weird side effects?
Is it advisabale for me to use this drug?
Or is there any other drug i can use without having all these scary side effects
Re: Help! Doctors In The House I Need Your Suggestions On This! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
I am not a doctor, but advisor.
You are loosing weight? Due to stress, anxeity? So this drug you bought is supposed to do what? Increase your weight or reduce the anxeity in you?
IMO-You need to chill, you are a student? Whatever is making you stressed out, quit it, focus on relaxing since you are on holiday, take vegetables and fruit, it would help to increase your appetite which will eventually increase your urge for food.
Just relax, eat enough vegetables, fruits, drink plenty water, be merry and free of worries, exercise everyday.
And you would notice, you would add some few pounds.
Anxeity, stress are bad. Do whatever you can to reduce them.
Better still, go meet your medical doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Doctors In The House I Need Your Suggestions On This! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
pls go for comprehensive medical check up.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Doctors In The House I Need Your Suggestions On This! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
go 4 hiv test
Re: Help! Doctors In The House I Need Your Suggestions On This! by SpicyMimi(f): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Its not funny... angry
Well am gonna stick to the first poster's advice, makes lotta sense...thanks soo much! After readn ur comment I decided not to use d drug again. smiley
Re: Help! Doctors In The House I Need Your Suggestions On This! by SpicyMimi(f): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Wow! This is weird....'Nobody'

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Moringa Seed Oil / Discover 20 Uncommon Uses Of Garlic / Extraordinary Things You Can Do With Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.