Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,874 members, 7,933,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:03 PM

Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (64912 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Keziehenry(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
lordmayor4:

Depends on how much you are willing to spend. You can get it maximum two days.. Lost or change of names?
lost. Like how much pls
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Keziehenry:

lost. Like how much pls

For now can't say I'll have to confirm
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Keziehenry(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
lordmayor4:

For now can't say I'll have to confirm
i sent u a pm
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
https://immigration.gov.ng/passport/changeDetails

Click on this link and fill in the details.

And it can not be done by proxy.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by erico2k2(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
bomly:
The Re-Issuance of the Nigerian E-Passport is only done in Abuja and it cost 50k Cash. When you get to Abuja you see alot of immigration officers, go to a top ranked officer to assist you, it takes 2-4days to get it done, although I heard that the time frame has increased, it took my nephew 1month to get it done even after paying 50k.
I wish you luck.

For people wain don go Dublin, UK, France, USA, Jakpan, Korea, Malaysia watin, nah achievment to travel again? anyway enjoy touring the world
Very big achievment cos U will learn to think normal and understand the meaning of honest work pays.Also learn about other people's culture
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Keziehenry:

i sent u a pm
My email is in my signature, can't view your mail
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Mrdre21: 3:54am On Aug 21, 2015
It had been more than one month I appield for my passport till now I havnt receive it yet. And my school resume next. I don't understand this country
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by dmangodwin(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
hello guru.pls i want to make enquiry on behave of someone. 1)can the old passport still be renewed. 2)will all visas on the old passport reflect on the now e.passport
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
dmangodwin:
hello guru.pls i want to make enquiry on behave of someone. 1)can the old passport still be renewed. 2)will all visas on the old passport reflect on the now e.passport

Yes it can
How will it reflect? All you have to do is stick it the two passports together
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by dmangodwin(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
lordmayor4:

Yes it can
How will it reflect? All you have to do is stick it the two passports together

thanks a lot.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by princebaby(m): 1:13am On Aug 24, 2015
Pls I want to apply for inter passport am liveing @ anambra ! How much will that cost me and will that be easy for me to go @ their office than going to an agent pls advice needed thanx
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by JesusDWay(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Anyone with useful information should kindly help with this. Someone who changed her surname because of marriage and has gone to Abuja already to get a new passport which was issued and the surname changed but the immigration officer refused to change the middle name which in the old passport was written in its short form but was requested that it should be changed to its full expression so there wont be disparity on the name there and the name on other documents. What can be done in this regard because the new passport has been issued already but its yet to be used and it is still desired that the middle name be changed to its full expression. Thank you
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by JesusDWay(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
princebaby:
Pls I want to apply for inter passport am liveing @ anambra ! How much will that cost me and will that be easy for me to go @ their office than going to an agent pls advice needed thanx

Go to their office, dont use an agent. An immigration officer there at the office will be better to attend to you than an agent
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
JesusDWay:
Anyone with useful information should kindly help with this. Someone who changed her surname because of marriage and has gone to Abuja already to get a new passport which was issued and the surname changed but the immigration officer refused to change the middle name which in the old passport was written in its short form but was requested that it should be changed to its full expression so there wont be disparity on the name there and the name on other documents. What can be done in this regard because the new passport has been issued already but its yet to be used and it is still desired that the middle name be changed to its full expression. Thank you

The officer was right, she can't change it to anything except what she saw, unless she has evidence to back up her claim like birth certificates etc
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Keziehenry(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
salsera:

https://immigration.gov.ng/passport/changeDetails

Click on this link and fill in the details.

And it can not be done by proxy.

tnx so much. I sent u a pm pls
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Keziehenry(m): 12:22am On Aug 28, 2015
I want to add to my earlier question that i got the passport on Nov 2014 and lost it this Aug, so i want to know if this can make it unable to be processed faster if i should leave Spain to abj

1 Like

Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by LUDATRAVELS(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
please i just changed my name officially. please,how do i change the old name on my passport to the new one?
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2015
LUDATRAVELS:
please i just changed my name officially. please,how do i change the old name on my passport to the new one?

My dear, that one is a high price change according to immigration people. But if you have a good lawyer and someone in the service, it can be done free
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by simplejayy(m): 4:42am On Oct 19, 2015
please does anyone have an idea of renewing an e-passport that was issued in 2010?
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2015
simplejayy:
please does anyone have an idea of renewing an e-passport that was issued in 2010?

Just go to the immigration office, won't cost you much
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by temitope06(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2015
Hi, pls I need some info. My passport is missing and I wanna know the procedure and cost of getting it 're-issued. Expiring 2017 and has two international visas on it but both are expired. Pls I would appreciate any info, thanks..
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
keneguae:

Yes, anyone can have a name change, but the Nigeria Immigration are one-sided on this. They make it seem as if a man doing a name change is illegal, that is why they mostly refuse to change name for males, or make you pay outrageous amount of money to do it the corrupt way. I did a legal name change, published on the newspaper. Went to Abuja with the documents as well as my expired e-passport as at March. Almost 5 months later, nothing has been done. I am being told that they cannot remove names but can only add, especially the Surname. Now tell me how that makes sense? If I wanted to continue with my old names why would I need to legally change it? Every document that I currently have reflects these names, but the Nigeria Immigration has decided to not listen even when I have forwarded these documents to them after they requested. Sigh.
hi dude, pls am in this kinda your situation now.. I paid a lot of money for a name change on my e passport, initially I was told by the immigration officer that it gonna take just 3wks to process it but now its getting to 4 months now, and am just fed up.. pls what's d outcome of your own issue and how many months did it take I did biometrics already though
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmmmm.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by simplejayy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
lordmayor4:

Just go to the immigration office, won't cost you much
Thanks, can I go to any immigration office or it must be the immigration office it was originally issued?
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
simplejayy:
Thanks, can I go to any immigration office or it must be the immigration office it was originally issued?

Any immigration office
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
hi dude, pls am in this kinda your situation now.. I paid a lot of money for a name change on my e passport, initially I was told by the immigration officer that it gonna take just 3wks to process it but now its getting to 4 months now, and am just fed up.. pls what's d outcome of your own issue and how many months did it take I did biometrics already though

Sorry, man. I am just now seeing your comment. I waited, wasted my money in the end. The immigration guy helping me didn't do shit. He told me I had to pay another processing fee of 33K, that the first process was denied and cancelled. so I changed my mind and renewed my passport the way it was pending when I can come up with the ridiculous fee they charge the other way around. Over 60K went down the drain.

1 Like

Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by omoflourish(f): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Good evening house,
please can someone give me details on how to get a new passport. I misplaced my old one. How much will it cost to get a new one, the duration and procedures? will I be needing a police report and sworn oat from any of the courts? Please help me, I really want to get another passport reissued to me.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by itstpia8: 12:01am On Apr 11, 2016
The info should be on the Nigerian immigration website.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by hardeymijuh: 6:22am On Apr 11, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders,
I need your advise, my Nigerian passport will be due for renewal next year (precisely March 2017) and the visas on the passport will expire this year (likely Dec).
I plan to renew the passport in January or February next year. Upon renewal and collection of the new passport, will my expired Nigerian passport be retrieved?
I still need that passport because it has history of all visas i had for 5 years.
Await your candid advise...
Thanks
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by whyteboyz03(m): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2016
Na wa o. Went for renewal of my e-passport in PHC , they asked me to pay 28k . On the day of capturing , I looked into my file and found a payment slip of 17,300 being the official amount . Na so naija immigration be ? Corruption everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos / A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today / ₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.