Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,789 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Help With Some Advise Pls. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help With Some Advise Pls. (697 Views)

Advise Pls. My Job Opportunity After Studying Mathematics In School / Advise Pls / Career Advise Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Some Advise Pls. by finguy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2008
i am thinking about taking either the NIM or the CIPM, i am a graduate of political science and public admistration and presently with a stock broking firm as a registrar, and would like a career in management and development. pls does any one know which is better and will stand the test of time. and i will love to get recent info on both exams, when the next registration will commence, payment and exams syllabus.
thanks for your contributions,
Re: Help With Some Advise Pls. by erico2k2(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2008
Hi there hope I can be of help, well let me ask you one simple question, is this due to youw ant to change career or want more pay? are there room for improvement in what you doa t the moment?could you be your own boss?

(1) (Reply)

Get Started Now / Project Analysis / Hot Creative Advertising Agency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.