Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,212 members, 7,970,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:43 PM

Mba Set For Bastia Move - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mba Set For Bastia Move (681 Views)

PSG Calls For Life Ban On Bastia's Brandao Who Headbutted Thiago Motta / Keshi: Mba Lied Against Me On Bastia Deal / Sharing Formula Stalled Sunday Mba’s Move To CA Bastia (french Ligue 2 Club) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mba Set For Bastia Move by YoursGEJ(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
The Nigeria star has been granted permission to undergo a medical with the Corsican club after they tabled a £858,600 offer to parent club Warri Wolves

Bastia are set to seal the signing of Warri Wolves midfielder Sunday Mba, having tabled a €1 million [£858,600] offer for the Nigeriainternational.
The 24-year-old has been widely linked with a move to Europe after starring for his country in the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations.

Mba left Nigeria on Sunday for France and confirmed that he is set to undergo a medical with the Armand Cesari outfit after the club saw off competition from Toulouse, Auxerre and Ajaccio.
"I send my gratitude to Warri Wolves for giving me the permission to go for the medicals at Bastia," he told reporters.

"I pray that it will work well so that I can move to the next level in my career."

Mba has been on loan at Enugu Rangers from Warri Wolves in recent months.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/08/26/4215115/mba-set-for-bastia-move?ICID=OP
Re: Mba Set For Bastia Move by taiocol: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
wat an unlucky jerk. Division 2 team. Why nt toulse or ajaccio

(1) (Reply)

Relax Gunners!!! Ozil Isn't Winning You Any Trophies. / Nairaland Sports Forum Members: Football Manager Mini League Code 14r8go / Fifa U17 World Cup:nigeria Vs Sweden 5 November @5pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.