Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,073 members, 7,942,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Robbers Invade Churches In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Invade Churches In Imo (15126 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Churches In Jos / Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items / Robbers Invade Canaanland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Sweetapple007(f): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2013
Thank God they didn't kil anyone
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2013
Why did they leave sunday mass offerings with the priest?! Whatever happened to banks?! undecided undecided
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by IboBoyNuel(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2013
since when pump action turn rifle? wetin me know nah shotgun
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Nichobabe(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2013
It used to be "Poor as a Church Rat"... is it still the case?
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Wadeoye(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Billygee2u: But,why priest put offering collected from the service in their apartment,Catholics does not have treasurers/accountants and financial secretary? why with the priest(Reverend) as Catholics called them?

They need constant access to money... Going to bank to withdraw is time consuming and will make scrutiny very easy.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by nenergy(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Christianity and the church has become over-monitized. Preaching of wealthy and opulent blasting from speakers. Hungry boyz have ears. undecided De-monitize the church!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Wadeoye(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2013
And the question is, if God is truly in those churches, why didnt HE reveal this to one of them (the so called men of God)before it happened? Or there is no Godly person in those churches?

Still wondering why people insist on wasting their time instead of investing it in something useful.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2013
This shows we are very close to d fullness of tym....am happy for d signs...They just did d work God cos d bible said dat every thing worketh for good, weda good or bad. One good turn deserves another,God is not in d chrch anymore..It is not Gods money they stole,they stole sombdys money and property
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Bright2(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2013
I have nothing much to say other than Igbo kwenu !!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Vanityupnvanity(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2013
These robbers are God fearing ones. They knew they needed the prayers of the priest. Moreover, they didn‘t touch him. Well.........
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Femiolaleye: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2013
homesteady:

Sources - www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/robbers-invade-churches-in-imo/
person no fit steal God n escape. Oneday monkey go go market he no go come.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by BabyLi: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2013
I also read some months ago ,dat in this same Imo State, the youths and some priests were protesting dat the Bishop assigned to them is not an indigene.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by senator2k9(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2013
yunglykmine: Even the fear of God is dead & gone.. They have to Rob God.
I blame this on the Unemployment rate in Nigeria. 'Guyz must survive'
what mutual relationship does Unemployment have with armed robbery? I think u must be an upcoming Armed robber.....hit "like" if u agree wit me
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by feezy(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2013
Well no more students for them to rob... Churches would be dia next logical alternative I remember in June I got robbed twice...man must wack moves
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Samunique(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2013
Wadeoye: Interesting - thieves stealing from theives.

Ask if every member of those churches have food on his table for his family or knows where the next meal will come from. And the church is so rich and even keeping raw cash in the church.

The old good churches were bulding schools in the villages, even feeding students and building hospitals. What are todays churches doing with the money they collect from the fearful and ignorant followers? They buy private gets...lol
U and ur private Jets wahala, when will u stop singing this on this forum? No wonder an adage says, " d last song a deaf man heard will continue 2 be his song till eternity" what's ur problem have pastors stolen from u? Did they force u to pay offering or come church? Pls learn how to be responsible in ur coments and treat matters with sense reasoning.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by KayB: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Ibos are religious, those robbers are definitely boko haram. mbano, inside church, unfarthomable
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by valicious1(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2013
lipsrsealed Looters Looting Lootable Loots

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Iwunzechinazor(f): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2013
These days people dnt fear God!Later in lyf wen dey start having problems dey wil be runing here and there and people dt doesnt knw wat they hv committed in the past wil start blaming God.anywaz God shld forgv them and grant them repentance!
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2013

This has little to do with unemployment. It has more to do with terrible upbringing, violent greed, and varying degrees of misanthropy. If every unemployed male in Nigeria takes to armed robbery and kidnapping, would we still have a country?

These people are beasts, by nature or nurture. We can't accept their silly excuse of unemployment.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by pheedoh(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2013
NoContract: Hhhahah!

Why am I laughing so hard? grin
Dey cudnt stay broke,so dey broke d LAW..... cheesy
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by passionate88: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2013
Strangely, the priest disclosed that before the marauders made to leave around 4.15am after their business, they requested him to pray for and bless them, a request he said he granted, describing the experience as shocking.
If na pentecostal church pastor or rev or bishop, dm for pray till morning then hand dm ova to d po po. Dm for bring inferno frm above to kill d thieves. Dm go vex because d offering no b dm go chop am again, next sunday dm go use thanksgiving recoup all their lost. Nna meh, I need to go enroll for pastorial colledge o. I need to broaden my money making strategy. I want legit money
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Boyesco: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2013
Nawa oooNawa oooNawa ooo
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by dozai: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2013
Billygee2u: But,why priest put offering collected from the service in their apartment,Catholics does not have treasurers/accountants and financial secretary? why with the priest(Reverend) as Catholics called them?
Most times d cash is kept in d parish house especially if its for immediate usage.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2013

Is God now Priest or Pastor?

Didn't bible warned you to keep your treasure in heaven and not on earth where thief will steal it? Learn to keep in heaven not earth......the armed robbers fulfilled bible prophecy. Kudos.

No bi only pastor and priest go dey chop money from people ignorance. This is the case of Olegbe Olegba. The equation is balance. But when are this armed robbers that visiting our politicians and high profile pastors?
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by 3ace(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2013
Strangely, the priest disclosed that
before the marauders made to leave
around 4.15am after their business,
they requested him to pray for and
bless them, a request he said he
granted, describing the experience as
shocking.
Awon ipata robbers. Dia conscience don die patapata.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by Rejoice5000(f): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2013
Heh church kwa,sorry am just passing.
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by akagaba(f): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2013
senator2k9: what mutual relationship does Unemployment have with armed robbery? I think u must be an upcoming Armed robber.....hit "like" if u agree wit me
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by ogaju007(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin thief rob thief grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by location(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2013
it's amazing that robbers nolonger fear God, since some pastors too are aiding corruption in public circle so they could get mega tithe and offerings
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by kabba7(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2013
Nigeria is a comedy robbers asking Rev.fathers to pray for them am not surpriced corruot President.Governors,Ministers.Commisioners.advisers.assistants.LG chairmen.councillors ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ Tugs also receive prayers so its their right too .
Re: Robbers Invade Churches In Imo by raystanley(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2013
Wadeoye: Interesting - thieves stealing from theives.

Ask if every member of those churches have food on his table for his family or knows where the next meal will come from. And the church is so rich and even keeping raw cash in the church.

The old good churches were bulding schools in the villages, even feeding students and building hospitals. What are todays churches doing with the money they collect from the fearful and ignorant followers? They buy private gets...lol
THANK YOU MY GUY, I HAVE ALWAYS TAGGED ALL AFRICANS DUMB ASSES... BUT NOW YOU HAVE BEEN EXCLUDED...SINCE YOU HIT ON THE NAIL!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PUNCH: Parties Won’t Share Senate Committees Equally – Saraki Group / Iboi Okhue: 30 Political Groups Will Pull Out Of APC - Witch Doctor / TRANSFORMATION AGENDA: Abuja Light Rail Will Be Ready In May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.