Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:35 AM

DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager (15720 Views)

Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Group Offers Stowaway Teenager A Scholarship / STOWAWAY: Teenage Boy Found In Arik Aircraft Wheel (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
dvdon: Movies that may propel this boys act, if claims are true:

1.Prison break

2.James bond 007

3.The Expendable

4.Fast n Furious 6

And to clear the doubt of him concentrating only on Hollywood movies, I rest my case with one Nollywood movie.

5.Osuofia in London.

Passenger 57 with wesley Snipes ni grin
Re: DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager by rudian(f): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yungwizzzy: if na oyibo na to sponsor this kid enter pilot school shapshap but trust
naija people he papa or big brother go don beat arik comot 4rm him
body since Sunday!!! grin
U said it grin grin
Re: DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager by chiomzys(f): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
As far as am cocern, dat guy don win naija recordm d first boi to board a plane for free first record d first boi to tamu a plane second record. D first boi to come down from a plane tro d tyre third record. Bit all d security wit bag wonderful record. But dat boi face eenh na die.
Re: DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager by skillet(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
nigeria is a very funny county o. how can you publish the name of a juvenile? the publicity alone will scarr him more than the ordeal of the travel. and why are we still talking on this issue? lets go joor.
Re: DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager by currency10(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Had_one: HE'S ALWAYS WATCHING MOVIES BUT DOES'NT HAVE FRIENDS.
WELL, ATLEAST YOU'RE NOW AWARE THAT JET-LI, JAMES BOND, COMMANDO & RAMBO ARE NOT ONLY HIS FRIENDS BUT MENTORS. HE COPY FROM THEM AND WANT TO USE THEIR STYLE TO GET TO THEIR WORLD. BELIEVE ME THEY'RE HIS BEST FRIENDS. HE JUST WANT TO VISIT THEM.

Nigeria govrnment should enroll these brave young dude to airfoce school and graduate to pilot institution. A future pilot has just being discover
Re: DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager by Kessythegeek(m): 12:29am On Aug 28, 2013
Omexonomy: He should be stop from watching hollywood films and be tourtured by forcing him to watch nollywood films
gbanguan of the year...its he should be stopped..not stop bro
Re: DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager by politicalpastor: 5:10am On Aug 28, 2013
WHAT A SHAME TO THE ENTIRE FAMILY. THANK GOD THERE ARE DIFFERENT NAME. I REST MY CASE.

phoneport: BENIN CITY — OFFICIALS of the Department of State Services, DSS, in Edo State, yesterday, quizzed the mother of the 15-year-old Daniel Oikhena, who emerged from the wheel compartment of an Arik Air flight from Benin Airport to Lagos, last Saturday.

Mrs Evelyn Oikhena, who confirmed her invitation to newsmen, said she was shocked when her sister-in-law in Germany called her to say that she read the incident on the internet.

Evelyn Oikhena and son, Daniel Oikhena

She said she was shocked that her son could embark on such a life-threatening journey to where he had never been before.

Speaking in Benin City, yesterday, Mrs Oikhena said her son was at home with his elder sister, Tonia, his two younger brothers and his grand mother while the mother was away to visit her elder sister who had put to bed.

She said: “So I was shocked when I came back Saturday morning, and they told me that Daniel has disappeared and when I asked my daughter she said she had a quarrel with him because the boy was watching movies late into the night.

“I had even gone to report the matter at Evbuotubu police station before my sister-in-law from Germany called me to say that the story of my son was in the internet.

“One of Daniel’s younger brothers said he saw him remove his school books from his bag. So I asked my neighbhours whether any of them saw him and they told me that around 5 to 6 am, they heard sounds that somebody was opening the gate but never thought it was my son. He doesn’t go out. What I know is that he is always watching movies in the house but he doesn’t have friends.

“I went to Oba Market police station, they referred me to Evbuotubu police station. When I got there, they said they would declare him missing after 24 hours and that I should come back the next day. I went to inform my pastor and other members, my friends and other relations.”
Re: DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager by jackson4great: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2013
i wonder y people are condenming this courageous young kid, where its is ovious to a child in d belly that there isno hope 4 those who fall below average in nigeria as a result ofgreedy vissionless corrupt and bad leaders,and there is nothin wrong wit one actualizing his good dreams,just similar to our leaders who have stole thousands and millions b4 and ar tryn by all means to comeback and be stealn trillions, pls goverment should take d child and train him,i believe we wil get d best frm him in d future,those are d kind of genious we want in nigeria,those who can crook something out of notin
Re: DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager by Temeetyy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerians!!! We take things too common and on easy conclusion2. We conclusively believe that watching some Hollywood films can kataport someone into the wheel comparment of an air-plane but I want us to bear it in mind that when the real time comes, we're going to hear how that boy bypassed all securities outfit in the airport until he got to lagos. Watch out ur gonna see America wonder
Re: DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager by craigj: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Is it just me, or does anybody notice that the young boy already have a criminal look and appearance.

One sentence, #BAD PARENTING#

Na only you dey notice that one.. Abeg say something else.. Like you don't know how high it is flying.. That boy was lucky to have survived.. Plz forget the appearance thing.. The boy was just confused..
Re: DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager by meforyou1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Keneking: Who knows what might happened to Dana Airlines last June?
double engine failure
Re: DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager by DECOtech(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
Imanuelle: The guy no know wetin be film trick sha
I tire oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozekhome: Okpetu Decries Unlawful Arrest, Fingers Edo Deputy Gov / Smuggling: Customs Seizes 15 Trucks Loaded With Food Items In Sokoto / Fraud Allegations: EFCC Tightens Noose On Malami, Sirika, Farouq-umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.