Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin (69799 Views)

Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin / PICTURES Of Tonto Dikeh On Christmas Day / Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by bennieman: 6:33am On Aug 27, 2013
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has admitted to bleaching her skin in a way that saw her achieve desired effects. She made the revelation as a guest on the show Rubbin’ Minds with Ebuka.

Tonto said, “Bleaching can be done the right way. Despite the health implication.” She said she bleaches because she likes being fair and wants to enhance the lightness of her skin. Hear her discuss it in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziWW4zUUMUM

http://www.spyghana.com/i-had-successful-skin-bleach-tonto-dikeh-admits/

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Chanchit: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2013
So she thinks the surgery was a success with all the green vains that looks asif they would pop out of her skin.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Lolitua(f): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2013
All d actress in nollywood especially dah fair ones(mostly dah yorubas) ar bleachin jst 2 luk beautiful...so if dah idiot(tonto) z bleachin no nid 2 shout u all knw dah she has neva bin alryt...

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by pheyikemi: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2013
When she starts ageing and her skin starts losing its elasticity, then she'll understand the implication of bleaching

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by homesteady(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2013
This is the first time tonto dikeh is getting my respect!! She said the truth, unlike other actress who would swear with heaven and earth that they are not bleaching!

32 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2013
Lolitua: All d actress in nollywood especially dah fair ones(mostly dah yorubas) ar bleachin jst 2 luk beautiful...so if dah idiot(tonto) z bleachin no nid 2 shout u all knw dah she has neva bin alryt...
Your brain needs to be checked. What has tribe got to do with this? Why does Tonto now have a right to do so because others have, can't she do it whether or not somebody had or hadn't previously done it?
Again, you need to have your brain checked. Do it soon.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
incase it made front page,i dey here sha....
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Lolitua(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
fresh_dude: Your brain needs to be checked. What has tribe got to do with this? Why does Tonto now have a right to do so because others have, can't she do it whether or not somebody had or hadn't previously done it?
Again, you need to have your brain checked. Do it soon.
dude i cnt recall callin ur name..n by d way wah i typd z n will 4eva b dah real fact..do sum research on it...itz a pity dah creature lyk u dnt fink b4 typin...#i pity u#

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by switdil(f): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
U bleach u come dey tell us
Shey make we dey clap for u ni
If u no know u don dey decay o
Alailojuti eniyan

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by CallMeFemi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
grin yu see!! When I told yall that this girl has some screws up in head loose!! Una no believe!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by samistry(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
homesteady: This is the first time tonto dikeh is getting my respect!! She said the truth, unlike other actress who would swear with heaven and earth that they are not bleaching!
na til she talk b4 u go knw
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by rozayx5(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
this will surely make front page undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by borntobegr8t(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
i used to love this girl before,that i can kill sombody cos of her...but nw if i see her i might kill her myself cooli used to love this girl before,that i can kill sombody cos of her...but nw if i see her i might kill her myself

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by ichommy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
NO!!!!! Tonto Tonto Tonto *fall from vegetable tree and faint*

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by OluwaDrey(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
At least she came out clean...many fellas do worse than bleaching and they tell u its all natural

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
The attention dis lady is always looking 4 will soon hunt her

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by ichommy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: i used to love this girl before,that i can kill sombody cos of her...but nw if i see her i might kill her myself cooli used to love this girl before,that i can kill sombody cos of her...but nw if i see her i might kill her myself

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Adex097: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
cheesy yea!!! Tonto is back on NL front page!!!

Shame on beverly!!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by gsparks01(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ok we'v heard...next undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Natureboyfk(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Keep bleaching...shea u wan dey transparent....Nton

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by ghettodreamz(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tonto Dikeh mata again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Andyblaze: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by bionicdude(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
big brother don finish nothing from beverly again.so tonto don cum back resume her fp duties

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by CsmuneEy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
another load of tonto dike bullcrap hits the frontpage...
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by ProfessorPP(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
ONE BODY ONE SOUL BUSINESS, enjoy!!!. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by nerodenero: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
homesteady: This is the first time tonto dikeh is getting my respect!! She said the truth, unlike other actress who would swear with heaven and earth that they are not bleaching!
My thought too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by blayz0923: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
ok, enjoy ur bleaching

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.