Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Driver Commits Suicide Over Police Extortion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Driver Commits Suicide Over Police Extortion (17383 Views)

130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference / Yakubu Yusuf Rearrested Over Police Pension Scheme / Reps Threaten To Order Okonjo-iweala's Arrest Over Police Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Commits Suicide Over Police Extortion by nothingdou1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Well am serving in d hospital d corpse was brought 2 its mourtuary.n dmalam na my close pal.9ja ina za mu je,ebe ka anyi na ga,ni bo la wa nlo.where we Dey go.
Re: Driver Commits Suicide Over Police Extortion by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
deeptesting:

I am tired of our police, in another news a police man is accused of killing a deejay in Lagos, what is the problem with them? Are they cursed or what? The worst of is that nobody is doing anything about it, other than the usual slogan that the culprit has been arrested and the matter is under investigation....I have lost count of how many innocent citizens that have been killed as a result of negligence of this men this year..What is accidental discharge? I wish God truly exists,if we as humans can feel so much pain in our heart about this injustice, how does he feel that he cannot come to the aid of the poor by bringing this pathetic world to an end...
Impunity is in all life of nigerians! Wether rich of poor it is there. A police or any form of office holder will use his office to detate, demand and degrade his fellow man. As far as he in his office he is in his kingdom and nthing u can do to elope frm his web. If it is D embassy they abuse it, in govt they abuse it, in police they abuse it, in gate they abuse it, mention anywhere possible, eve possible in hell. U may nt beleive but if nigerians where D gatemen in hell ppl would have still given them money to enter that wicked place. I knw of security men who collect money to allow ppl to quickly deposit or withdraw money frm ATM once there is congestiön in D bank. Ist offices, u must drop smthing or else u just go back to be biting abt D bush with uncessary checks or reverifcation, or they push ur file one side. Is it officies ppl push their brothers in position instead of D qualified. Even if a nigerian had never been planing hw to swindle before getting a job, but once he gets there inspiration to destroy comes. And D most painful is that nigerians dont have pity that this smthing is becoming too bad to loot so lets leave it. D more we talk of an issue D more it blazes. We ask to break every curse on nigeria
Re: Driver Commits Suicide Over Police Extortion by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
nothing do u: Well am serving in d hospital d corpse was brought 2 its mourtuary.n dmalam na my close pal.9ja ina za mu je,ebe ka anyi na ga,ni bo la wa nlo.where we Dey go.
bros i no sabi u oo, filis who i be?
Re: Driver Commits Suicide Over Police Extortion by snthesis(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
okpara ugo:

you didnt make sense...
sowii. cant helep u
Re: Driver Commits Suicide Over Police Extortion by Sasuke86(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
Most of the comments here re realy shameful. Som1 kills himself in Egypt cos of corruption and govt in d country is toppled, som1 kills himself in Nig cos of corruption and fools be like its meaningless. Brood of shameless vipers!

1 Like

Re: Driver Commits Suicide Over Police Extortion by emmanuelanjili(m): 4:04am On Aug 28, 2013
if this story is true then it is really a pathetic,Police should treat people in a way that they can bear it,not in a way that can lead to suicide,Policemen pls refrain from collecting incessant bribe.
Re: Driver Commits Suicide Over Police Extortion by Yinkafagoke: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2013
[quote
author=deeptesting]

I am tired of our police, in another news a police man is accused of
killing a deejay in Lagos, what is the problem with them? Are they
cursed or what? The worst of is that nobody is doing anything about it,
other than the usual slogan that the culprit has been arrested and the
matter is under investigation....I have lost count of how many innocent
citizens that have been killed as a result of negligence of this men
this year..What is accidental discharge? I wish God truly exists,if we
as humans can feel so much pain in our heart about this injustice, how
does he feel that he cannot come to the aid of the poor by bringing this
pathetic world to an end... [/quote] True talk
Re: Driver Commits Suicide Over Police Extortion by rossete2020(f): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2013
what sunday demonstrated is a statement used by a school of thought in philosophy. Accordin 2 it, suicide is a legal act carried out by someone 2 put an end 2 suffering. RIP
Re: Driver Commits Suicide Over Police Extortion by eledacedar(f): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
seangy4konji:
Frustration can kill in Naija ooo...as I deh hear soI deh frustrÀted too but I nor fit kill ma self.I don find job tire and na beer and ogogoro I deh take cure ma self.no one to turn to.if I comot again?it go reach long time befre I come back.God knows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ / President Jonathan Visits Adamawa Again / The National Electricity Grid Has Experienced A System Collapse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.