Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

What Is It With Nigerian Girls And 'buy Me Credit'? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is It With Nigerian Girls And 'buy Me Credit'? (554 Views)

Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle / Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Nigerian Girls And 'buy Me Credit'? by Lazzaro: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2008
Why is this an epidermic on the part of our nigerian girls.

You toast a girl today,the next day she is asking you to load her phone.

Why are their value system so[b] materialistic[/b]
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Girls And 'buy Me Credit'? by tboy1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2008
Lazzaro:

It all depends on the type of girls you're toasting
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Girls And 'buy Me Credit'? by amberella: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2008
perhaps you should try dating women instead of girls
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Girls And 'buy Me Credit'? by Bandito(f): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2008
Lazzaro:

so why are you toasting the girl? Na bi force
kiss
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Girls And 'buy Me Credit'? by donchichi: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2008
amber_ella:

Beautiful! Well said!!!

@poster
Try grown women!
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Girls And 'buy Me Credit'? by finguy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2008
cos they need you(maga) to keep in touch with the one they love
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Girls And 'buy Me Credit'? by acidrop(f): 4:39am On Jun 12, 2008
Lazzaro:

u call it materialistic, i call it desperate
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Girls And 'buy Me Credit'? by oyekunley(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2008
Bandito:

so why are you toasting the girl? Na bi force
kiss
bandito or what do u kall urself,coz a guy a toasted u the next thing is credit,is credit ur problem.dont u buy urself credit b4 u meet the guy,MOST GIRLS ARE SO FOOLISH.THATS ALL I WANT TO LET U NO
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Girls And 'buy Me Credit'? by zignor(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2008

You can even try married women

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Jkpretty! / Girl?, Responsible?, Ready 2 Settle Down? Click Here. / Is There Still True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.