Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,431 members, 7,947,773 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Allow Me Girl. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Allow Me Girl. (634 Views)

What Websites Allow Upcoming Artiste Upload Their Free Of Charge. / Pressy – Excuse Me Girl (prod. Fair Face) / Monster Pair Of Headphones Allow You To To Tune In Music Making Use Of The Choice Of Ought To Absolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allow Me Girl. by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2013
Pls guys help me out guys.I want to know who sang this song the always play on big broda.chorus goes lk dis "allow me allow me girl"3x to spend my money on you.Plks guys who knows who sang the song dilish always love it wen d play the song n the house.

(1) (Reply)

Video Director Sesan Issues Disclaimer On Unofficial Skelewu Video / #throwbackthursday: Tony Tetuila- Hit My Car (video) / The Eminem Guide To Becoming A Writing Andmarketing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.