Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,084 members, 7,987,833 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:57 PM

Abia State University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia State University (409 Views)

Abia State University Supplementary Form / Volcanic Eruption At Abia State University, Uturu / Abia State University Post Ume Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia State University by stainny: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, please help me confirm this o
Please if you are a graduating student /graduated from Abia state University, please I need you to confirm this. A news has it that for a graduating student to compile his/her result, and be able to be forwarded for youth service, each students needs to pay not less than fifty thousand naira (N50,000) to the lecturers to compile and send the result to exams and records while the students graduating with first class are meant to pay higher to the tune of fifty to seventy thousand naira each. I find it difficult to believe, so please I need confirmation especially from students graduating from that school this year. Also I want to know if last batch that went for service did the same. Thirdly, is it true that students there don’t even see /know their results from year one till their graduating year?

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Grow 'mini Human Brains' From Stem Cells / Ambrose Alli University 2013/14 Aspirant, Lets Meet Here / Get Project, Research And Article Proofread For Bsc Msc And Ph.d Thesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.