Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,794 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? (7017 Views)

What Will You Do If You Receive This Kind Of Text / How Do You Receive Phone Calls Inside Public Bus ? / How Often Do You Receive Calls A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by OluwaDrey(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
spongeback: Uncle Sam it's not my fault your mom phucks everything undecided
neither is it my fault that ur last piiimp left a long pole in ur shiithole,hence the frustration.am sure she'lll come over tonyt,4 old times sake grin
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by NEROSKY(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
iyatrustee: My husband got the text some months back. The first text was for him to text his address where the gift was to be delivered to him. He told me about it and trust me when i say i was already "behaving" and waiting for the 2012 1.8 engine star branded toyota corrolla to come. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and the same text came but this time, he was told to pick his gift at fedex. I collected his details and went there as his madam only for thr lady there to give me one yeye cd that she said was for one of those star mega jams!
embarassed embarassed embarassed
That was helpful, I better stay away than get a nonsense CD
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Smh you're really a bore, nigger doesn't even know how to e-fight am done seeing one line over and over when you learn let me know undecided
OluwaDrey: neither is it my fault that ur last piiimp left a long pole in ur shiithole,hence the frustration.am sure she'lll come over tonyt,4 old times sake grin
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by ciencee(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
The promo was real, I have collected my prize(ear phone) from Fedex office,Awka Anambra state, but, you have to have played the Star league game first, then you'll be ask by the NIGERIAN BREWING to send (using the phone number that you used while entering the promo) your name and address where your prize would be hand delievered. After the process, you will recieve a text message from fedex rep. To come to the office with a valid ID for collection. You see, it is actually real, but some state may manipulate theirs in order not to give the prize to the winners.
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by OluwaDrey(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
spongeback: Smh you're really a bore, nigger doesn't even know how to e-fight am done seeing one line over and over when you learn let me know undecided
backing off already? Aww,I hurt her so bad she couldn't read btween lines...when u grow up,I'll invite u to play in my league.e-fight aint 4 d faint-hearted undecided
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by OluwaDrey(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
ciencee: The promo was real, I have collected my prize(ear phone) from Fedex office,Awka Anambra state, but, you have to have played the Star league game first, then you'll be ask by the NIGERIAN BREWING to send (using the phone number that you used while entering the promo) your name and address where your prize would be hand delievered. After the process, you will recieve a text message from fedex rep. To come to the office with a valid ID for collection. You see, it is actually real, but some state may manipulate theirs in order not to give the prize to the winners.
an earphone? Dat was ur prize? grin
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by leggo: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
OluwaDrey: backing off already? Aww,I hurt her so bad she couldn't read btween lines...when u grow up,I'll invite u to play in my league.e-fight aint 4 d faint-hearted undecided
guy i ain't saying this cause she's a she but

SHE OWNED YOU ALL THROUGH
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by Haybayray: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
daft nigger dissing a jobless bïtch. -_-

birds of a feather flock together.
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by OluwaDrey(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
leggo:
guy i ain't saying this cause she's a she but
SHE OWNED YOU ALL THROUGH
yeah,u said it cos she's a better daft than u are...its understandable wink
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by TeeiWi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Omuti....#smh#
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by Babsadediji(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
I took a friend who got same sms to Fedex since he doesn't know where the office is located, but d lady at d front desk to my friend that Star Officials came to them last week to withraw all d remaining prizes that lots of people has been collecting since 3 weeks ago.But sincerely my friend got his own sms yesterday and he begged me to take him to Fedex office immediately, meanwhile lots of people still met us for d same purpose .
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by leggo: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
OluwaDrey: yeah,u said it cos she's a better daft than u are...its understandable wink
you kept on repeating 'piimp' which im sure you don't know the meaning.
I'm not going to call you daft, but if what you have is what is called intelligence in your family, then i shake my head
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by OluwaDrey(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
leggo:
you kept on repeating 'piimp' which im sure you don't know the meaning.
I'm not going to call you daft, but if what you have is what is called intelligence in your family, then i shake my head
pls never stop shaking that head
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by leggo: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
OluwaDrey: pls never stop shaking that head
What a comeback
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by OluwaDrey(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
leggo:
What a comeback
ermm,numbskull...are u also looking for an e-trashing?
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by Gwammen(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
NEROSKY: I was contacted by STAR via sms that I have won, stating that I should get my prize on any Fedex Office in the state from 26 to 30 of August ; could you believe i went to their Office through Google map, I met a lady and she told me that they weren't givn anything, she also stressed that thousands of people have come for this that she don't have any idea ... My question is ; did you receive any sms? If yes, did go to fedex office.? If yes did you receive any prize? Share please!

Update ; the promo is very genuine but I just want to know if anyone has gotten his/her price... The promo is star league. The same number sent me a 500 naira airtime for participating, so spare me the derailing & tell me if you've got any ideas
I also received same message but will be going to the office to get my headphone tomorrow. it's real, I collected an iPad in June won during the star league promo.
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by ajike70: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
I was called last week Thusday by STAR representative in Zaria to collect my prize which was an Headphone.
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by Deiok(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
@OP .Yeah This same message was sent to my brother twice today.
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by ThugBoy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
[b][/b]STAR NEVER START THEiR PROMO OOOOOOSTAR NEVER START THEiR PROMO OOOOOOSTAR NEVER START THEiR PROMO OOOOOO
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by kingsleyejims(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Fellow Nairlanders,d promo took place btw may and june this year and winners were contacted to receive their rewards...some won Ipads,some premium head phones,yet another set won Star customized CDs;various prizes were dependent on number of points scored.All u need do is get a means of I'd after receiving the text,to enable u pick your category of gift..its promise well delivered..#shineon
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by abujalapdog(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
spongeback: Dude you've just confessed to the world that you're a drunk undecided

Any offence? Abi na ur money ni?
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by adanny01(m): 1:26am On Aug 28, 2013
FINAL NOTICE: Please pick up your prize from the Fedex office in the state capital you played on the League table. Date: Monday, 26th - 30th August 2013

Got the message above while i was right in front of the Fedex.

I didnt want to embarassed so i didnt enter. I remember sending Name and address. I expected that the text should be specific. I also followed the promo online which you have to send the code on cork so many times to increase points. I sent twice while the highest in my state had more than 2000 points. I knew i had no chance so i gave up.

Seeing that text didnt change my expectation.
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by Rawar: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2013
bro don't mind those guy. see what u will do check another fedex office in ur state walk boldly to any staff and show him or her the text msg on ur phone or meet another fedex officer in the same place and show him the text msg once u participated in d star text and win promo
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by Akposy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
I RECEIVED D MESSAGE. I WON HEADPHONE WITH A POINT OF 2880....DEY DELIVERED D HEADPHONE TO ME AT MY HOUSE.....WAS SO HAPPY
Re: Did You Receive The Star Promo Winner SMS? by VAC13079704: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Has anybody won d star open&win promo thing because i have not been able to redeem mine, ever since d promo started and as i speak now i have up to ten (10) free drinks. I have gone to more than five star redemption centres but all they say is that its finish, its finish. Y are they hoarding it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stay In This Bathroom For A Day And Get 75 Million Dollars us. Yay Or Nah? / Check Out This Very Handsome Nigerian Soldier. See Fine Boy! / Nigerians Can Still Be United Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.