Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,492 members, 7,908,373 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:15 AM

ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND (1085 Views)

Complete Step By Step To Business Branding / Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Business To Business Section: Lots of contracts, goods and services specifically for other businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by Bmart(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2013
ALERT:YOUWIN ACCESS TO BUSINESS FINANCING WORKSHOP
Please share your exprience if you have attended in ur zone because we at the south east zone who attended the workshop at Nondon hotel Enugu are angered that we were called out here in enugu to be told to go and collect loans so as to startup at a wooping 28% interest rate even from the so called BANK OF INDUSTRY.
If anyone on Nairaland has any medium to pass this message to the Fedral Government,The Minister of Finance or even the YOUWIN organizers should pls tell them that :
(1) We urge the Government to make avaliable a certain amount that can encourage us to start up our Enterprise.
(2) The Organizer of YOUWIN and the Government should help guarantee us for grants and to also reduce to the bearest minimum the bureaucrasy associated with accessing loans for SMEs.
(3) That the organizers of YOUWIN and the Government should encourage the financial institution or Banks to give intrest free loans for startup Enterprises or reduce there interest rate to a manageable 5 or 10% interest rate if only the interest free loans are not feasible.
(4) If truly the organizers of YOUWIN have us at heart as the claimed the should recommend that the second runners up of this program be giving another seperate opportunity or a seperate category to refine our ideas and finetune our innovations instead of including us all in the new YoUWIN 3 competition.
(5) That banks who are Genuinely interested in seeing Enterprise create jobs for the unemployed youth in Nigeria and contribute to the GPD growth of Nigeria should make loans and funds easily affordable for startup enterprise
And also follow them up to ensure that appropriate utilization.
Any Opinion from Nairalanders will be highly appreciated.....thanks
Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by Bmart(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2013
How can I make this topic make front page please advise
Bmart:
ALERT:YOUWIN ACCESS TO BUSINESS FINANCING WORKSHOP
Please share your exprience if you have attended in ur zone because we at the south east zone who attended the workshop at Nondon hotel Enugu are angered that we were called out here in enugu to be told to go and collect loans so as to startup at a wooping 28% interest rate even from the so called BANK OF INDUSTRY.
If anyone on Nairaland has any medium to pass this message to the Fedral Government,The Minister of Finance or even the YOUWIN organizers should pls tell them that :
(1) We urge the Government to make avaliable a certain amount that can encourage us to start up our Enterprise.
(2) The Organizer of YOUWIN and the Government should help guarantee us for grants and to also reduce to the bearest minimum the bureaucrasy associated with accessing loans for SMEs.
(3) That the organizers of YOUWIN and the Government should encourage the financial institution or Banks to give intrest free loans for startup Enterprises or reduce this interest rate to a manageable 5 or 10% interest rate if only the interest free loans are not feasible.
(4) If truly the organizers of YOUWIN have us at heart as the claimed the should recommend that the second runners up of this program be giving another seperate opportunity or a seperate category to refine our ideas and finetune our innovations instead of including us all in the new YoUWIN 3 competition.
(5) That banks who are Genuinely interested in seeing Enterprise create jobs for the unemployed youth in Nigeria and contribute to the GPD growth of Nigeria should make loans and funds easily affordable for startup enterprise
Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by clun(f): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2013
Please are U talking about this year YOUWIN.
Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by Bmart(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2013
Yes dear am talking about the second runners up of Youwin1......I guess ur zone wil soon be invited for this training if your plan went tru to the second stage all the wil do at the workshop is2talk about loans.quote author=clun]Please are U talking about this year YOUWIN. [/quote]
Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by stagger: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2013
Mr OP,

You are talking complete rubbish. No such seminars were organized by the Fed Ministry of Finance, coordinators of the YouWIN program. What are you even talking about? Some group used the name of YouWIN to fleece you of your money and told you to go collecting loan.

YouWIN money is a GRANT, not loan. You are not expected to payback and as far as I know, nobody who attended the Boot Camps here in the North East zone were asked to go borrowing any money. Why would they have to do so when the Fed Govt is already giving the awardees money?

Besides, YouWIN 2 was exclusively for women, and the awardees for YouWIN 1 have already received three trenches of their money, and about to receive the fourth and final trench.

So you need to explain what you really mean by that post!
Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2013
Honestly, Am also confused! I know some nairaland members who won the first edition. May be they can come and tell us something. The second edition was for females
Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by Bmart(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
Your right Youwin2 was for women I was refereing to the second runners up of You win 1. That was invited for a workshop tagged access to business finance which was held at enugu.
stagger: Mr OP,

You are talking complete rubbish. No such seminars were organized by the Fed Ministry of Finance, coordinators of the YouWIN program. What are you even talking about? Some group used the name of YouWIN to fleece you of your money and told you to go collecting loan.

YouWIN money is a GRANT, not loan. You are not expected to payback and as far as I know, nobody who attended the Boot Camps here in the North East zone were asked to go borrowing any money. Why would they have to do so when the Fed Govt is already giving the awardees money?

Besides, YouWIN 2 was exclusively for women, and the awardees for YouWIN 1 have already received three trenches of their money, and about to receive the fourth and final trench.

So you need to explain what you really mean by that post!
Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by Bmart(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Your misunderstanding the point!
The piont I am tring to make here is simple, the second runners up of Youwin1 were invited for a workshop and the organisers brought in financial institutions to talk us into collecting loans so as not to let our business plans die but the annoying thing about the workshop was that even the so called bank of industry was advertising themselves @ 28% interest rate on anyloan giving to SME's with collateral and no reductions in the bureacracies aSsociated with accessing loans in Nigeria
AyodejiCharles: Honestly, Am also confused! I know some nairaland members who won the first edition. May be they can come and tell us something. The second edition was for females

Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by Bmart(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
Am stil waiting for positive response on how to make this front page
Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by Bmart(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
.......Frnt page ooooh
Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 30, 2013
Bmart: .......Frnt page ooooh
stop wasting your time. I advise you refine your plan, see the reasons you were made second fiddle and submit a better proposal this time. Stop chasing shadows, if you were not picked for the grant, then move on with your life and stop confusing people.
Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by Bmart(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2013
To give up is not an option for consideration
Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2013
Bmart: To give up is not an option for consideration
not when you are chasing shadows.
Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by stagger: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2013
Bmart: To give up is not an option for consideration

Hmm. Ok now, continue the shadow chase.
Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by utimatedes(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2013
Bmart: ALERT:YOUWIN ACCESS TO BUSINESS FINANCING WORKSHOP
(3) That the organizers of YOUWIN and the Government should encourage the financial institution or Banks to give intrest free loans for startup Enterprises or reduce there interest rate to a manageable 5 or 10% interest rate if only the interest free loans are not feasible.

Why are you wasting your time? For the fact that you did not make it doesn't mean that you can't make it next time. YouWIN 3 will soon start and you can take advantage. YouWIN is real. I am one of the pioneer awardees and I single-handedly helped my sister to win the 2nd edition which was dedicated to women only.

YouWIN is a Federal Govt business plan competition to empower young and innovative entrepreneurs with funds in form of grant to kick-start or expand their business. The amount awarded is between N1m - N10m depending on your business needs and how you are able to justify your cash needs.

The competition is 2 rounds, the first round you will submit your proposal and if you are shortlisted, you will be invited for 2-4 days training on entrepreneurship. Please note that 6000 applicants are shortlisted for the training and after the training, you will submit your 2nd round plan which is more complex and technical. 1200 success applicants are shortlisted for the award.

In the last edition, I helped many write and reviewed their business plans, some made while others couldn't go beyond the first round. As won of the awardees, I have first hand experience and I have written several articles and tips on YouWIN and I am releasing free ebook with to guide you and help you succeed.

Many people never believe in YouWIN, but our testimony and that of the women edition as shown that government is serious and youwin is real. So the interest is much and you are going to compete against professional business plan writers, coaches, mentors, professors, banks just to mention a few. Therefore, you cannot afford to submit poorly written business plan. You need professional advices and also need to be guided.

I was invited as facilitator by FourSquare District Headquarters Church, Iba Housing Estate to lecture them on Business Plan Workshop Tagged Re-positioning The Foursquare Youth for FGN/YOUWIN! 3 Grant on the 16th and 17th of August, 2013. It was a free 2-day programme. You can watch the preview of my presentation here: http://utibeetim.com/my-presentation-on-business-planning-workshop-for-youwin-3-applicants/

I have been called upon by St Alphonsis Catholic Church, Aboru to also lecture them and it is absolutely free and is on the 6th and 7th of September.

You can contact me for professional advice and also read my articles on youwin on my personal blog www.utibeetim.com.

1 Like

Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by Bmart(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ok
Re: ALERT : YOUWIN Access To Business Financing Workshop. OUR STAND by Bmart(m): 12:32am On Sep 02, 2013
Just one day God wil answer my prayer and u all wil see the point I hav bin trying to make

(1) (Reply)

. / Supermarket Items Supplier / Armed Robbers Kill Nze Michael Anyiam-osigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.