Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,026 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (424503 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Geniusvic(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Please can I get extra battery for Gionee pioneer p2 in computer village?? And where is Gionee's office in Ikeja?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Opey4luv(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Gurus in the house, please I need a very sure link for PES both the apk and data file. Gracious

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Kamaye(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
Opey4luv: Just got this phone @ Ilorin. The problem is, Fifa 2012is not working on this phone, when I launches it, it force close, please gurus in the house, help a Nigga out.
FIFA 12 is working fine on this phone, i suggest you back up your game data in another folder and uninstall the apk then install it again and move the data to android /data.

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by harden(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kamaye: FIFA 12 is working fine on this phone, i suggest you back up your game data in another folder and uninstall the apk then install it again and move the data to android /data.
plz were did u downloaded it 4rm
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by harden(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kamaye: FIFA 12 is working fine on this phone, i suggest you back up your game data in another folder and uninstall the apk then install it again and move the data to android /data.
plz were did u download it 4rm
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by seunlayi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
pls what is the link and what is the size, does it lag or run smoothly? any body else can help in answering this questions.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Kamaye(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
seunlayi: pls what is the link and what is the size, does it lag or run smoothly? any body else can help in answering this questions.
first of all fifa 12 doesn't lag on this phone, secondly the apk file is about 17mb while the data is 1.2gb. I have downloaded mine from 4shared.com
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Opey4luv(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
WTF, I can not find the FIFA SD data file on ma mmc again. does that means I will have to waste 1.2gb to get another one?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by renod(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
is there fifa 13 on android?..if yes,gime the link 2 dwnld it..tnx
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Krishme: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
pls jw can make 3g work or appear on my sim2 line
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Krishme: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
pls hw can make 3g work or appear on my sim2 line on dis device
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by shogz89: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls I downloaded pes 2012 and after installing it tell me verification failed... Pls help needed

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by codedflowz(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Krishme: pls jw can make 3g work or appear on my sim2 line

You ONLY get 3g on Sim 1 on Gp2
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Geniusvic(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
shogz89: Pls I downloaded pes 2012 and after installing it tell me verification failed... Pls help needed
Is your phone rooted? Download lucky patcher from here>>> www.lucky-patcher.netbew.com/download/get.php?file=Lucky+Patcher+v3.7.5.1.apk
Now launch Lucky Patcher, it
WILL need root permissions so
let it grant the root permissions.
When it opens it shows the list of
all the apps with Google Ads,
License Verification, and some
more.
Click on pes 2012, a screen with
some information about the
game will show,
Click on "Open Menu Of Patches"
in the bottom of the page:
Click on "Remove
License Verification" a list of
patches will show
The patch you chose will be
already selected for you, so just
click on Apply, it will start
processing
Now all you have to do is wait
until it finishes and give you the
result:
You're done! Now launch the game!

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by kings11ng(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Bhepizzle: feed your phone to the dogs grin
i rather feed ur sorry ass to crocodile
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Geniusvic(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Someone help me naa sad .. I need to buy another battery for my Gp2. I don't know what messed this one up. Where can I buy the battery in Ph or Owerri??.. Is it available in Lagos? which phone dealer can I order it from? Please! This issue wants to frustrate me! :-/
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by shogz89: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Geniusvic:
Is your phone rooted? Download lucky patcher from here>>> www.lucky-patcher.netbew.com/download/get.php?file=Lucky+Patcher+v3.7.5.1.apk
Now launch Lucky Patcher, it
WILL need root permissions so
let it grant the root permissions.
When it opens it shows the list of
all the apps with Google Ads,
License Verification, and some
more.
Click on pes 2012, a screen with
some information about the
game will show,
Click on "Open Menu Of Patches"
in the bottom of the page:
Click on "Remove
License Verification" a list of
patches will show
The patch you chose will be
already selected for you, so just
click on Apply, it will start
processing
Now all you have to do is wait
until it finishes and give you the
result:
You're done! Now launch the game!
Thanks bro... Will try it
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by dgitrader(m): 5:28am On Dec 08, 2013
i inspected this P2 today,, but was shocked to findout there isnt 'hotspot' thehtering

P2 users hope am wrong?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Kamaye(m): 5:42am On Dec 08, 2013
dgitrader: i inspected this P2 today,, but was shocked to findout there isnt 'hotspot' thehtering

P2 users hope am wrong?
you're wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Codedboy95(m): 6:00am On Dec 08, 2013
Geniusvic: Someone help me naa sad .. I need to buy another battery for my Gp2. I don't know what messed this one up. Where can I buy the battery in Ph or Owerri??.. Is it available in Lagos? which phone dealer can I order it from? Please! This issue wants to frustrate me! :-/
yhu guys wicked o una no answer this guy.. Well, Yes it's available in laqos
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by kingston247: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2013
dgitrader: i inspected this P2 today,, but was shocked to findout there isnt 'hotspot' thehtering

P2 users hope am wrong?

Very wrong
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by dgitrader(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2013
Kamaye: you're wrong!!!

Wow,! I missed it. Thanks for d info
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Geniusvic(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2013
Codedboy95: yhu guys wicked o una no answer this guy.. Well, Yes it's available in laqos
please where in lagos? Can you help me buy it or can I order from the dealers?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Engineer2447: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2013
Hi guys! pls sb guide me on how to use droid VPN on this device, which vision of droid will you recommend I use. and which network should I use? (I have both Airtel n mtn both with 3g) ... Thank you....
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Xxpress(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2013
where can I get a good power bank I'm computer village
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by mrfabzz: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2013
pls my play store closes on its own... I just bought dis phone and I downloaded some games like real football12 and it force closes.. place help am getting worried
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by adoptop70: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2013
cmionfreshout: please anybody willing to swap GP2(white) for a white tecno m3 + 2k should contact me on 08060349000 whatsapp same number and on bbm 7AD3BA00 ....ASAP
And do u think is possible?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by emmathebigg(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
this phone is one of the best phone I have eva use the ba33y life gosh is 100% it last wella is a cool diverse....
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
mrfabzz: pls my play store closes on its own... I just bought dis phone and I downloaded some games like real football12 and it force closes.. place help am getting worried

i c u fair bro..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
This Gionee Pioneer P2 is impeccable, I have use this sweet gadget for Navigation off data using mapfactor around Johannesburg, for almost 6hrs without heating whatsoever, browsing constantly, GPS always on yet it believes like nothing is happening,. O boy my battery still last 1day and 12hrs. What I love most is no heating in any kind of usage, I have not met phone that navigate without heating and still last for a day +, I love this device. Moto G should wait let me finish this BABY.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
Gionee Did Great In this Particular Device!!!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by hooged: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Enough evidence and good review for me to buy this baby I just need and android to support my bold 5 . gionee P2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (216) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.