Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (424059 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by luluosas(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Abusule007: MTN bis is capped at 3gig either daily, weekly or nonthly... I know most of you guys use droidvpn but the problem is that you can't use more than 100mb daily.... umnet.net/downloadFile.ashx?style=software&id=25582 goto that link and download droidvpn 1.4 it has only one sever and it's unlimited
Now downloaded. I just hope it will work so that I can play YouTube videos very well. Thanks in advance.

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by undercurrent(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by lilryder(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Those of you interested in getting this device in benin should contact me on godfreyogun@gmail.com
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Olamilekan08: Pls is it posible to get an extra battery, and hw much is it.
Hope i can get dis fone in Ilorin?
Henhen does it cum wit google play store?
i donno if u can get extra battery but i can get u original 13000mAh power bank dat is compatible wit dis fone and many other devices. I stay in IL too. U can whatsapp/call 08071562527

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Rockyfancino(m): 2:39am On Sep 14, 2013
how is the camera and picture quality of this phone compared to the old legend...Nokia N95

Is the camera auto focus or fixed focus?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by mychelyte(m): 4:19am On Sep 14, 2013
Pls oooo
My pes 2013 does not open o,it says
option file not found
Option file can save here

What do I do o pls help me o

Also I don't know what occupied my ram too I oonly see 100mb/470 is it because av not root it?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by luluosas(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2013
Abusule007: MTN bis is capped at 3gig either daily, weekly or nonthly... I know most of you guys use droidvpn but the problem is that you can't use more than 100mb daily....umnet.net/downloadFile.ashx?style=software&id=25582 goto that link and download droidvpn 1.4 it has only one sever and it's unlimited
Please, if your OS is less than 4.0, don't bother to download the VPN from the address given above. If you do, it will replace the VPN you downloaded from play store while installing it, and it will never start on your phone after completing installation.
I have to buy a Glo plan in order to reinstall VPN and Tun.ko from Play Store, after the one I downloaded from the given address here (umnet.net) scattered my initial Droidvpn on my 2.3.6 OS.
Now I am back with the previous VPN downloaded from the Google Play Store. Do take note pleaseeeee. Thank you.

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Abusule007: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2013
that droodvpn was tested on tecno n3,p3,m3 and phantom a1 and it was working fine but it crashes on galaxy S3mini
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by bodee(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2013
Pls to those of us that already had this device,does skype works perfectly. thanks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
bodee: Pls to those of us that already had this device,does skype works perfectly. thanks

yes

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
NONNYG: @OLIVER, i still dey wait 4 ur reply
sori bro,i 4got, it's 08136301128
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
GUYS,i'm bk,ws out of cash since i bought the phne bt am nw bk..! Guys,if nt for the screen & ram of phantom A+,these phne for dn pass Phantom A+ in comparing.,the phone has even got 3.75G netwk like M3 because my netwk shows H+ in my Gionee P2,i wouldn't force u bt if u dnt want to regret ur money,go for this phone.,i would hv showed u guys screen shots bt i'm managing my 10mb mtnpulse,bt soon i will show u guys what u nid to knw when i suscribe my BIS,TECNO N7 no even near this phne for 1 day, those of you cmparing it wt D5 are mentally touched... 1 tin that spoiled this phone is the 512mb ram,bt when rooted,u wil over enjoy it..! The sensitivity pass all my previous infinix X400 nd tecno M3... Just ask me any info that you nid,i will reply u
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
bodee: Pls to those of us that already had this device,does skype works perfectly. thanks
Yes,it works fine

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by lilryder(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Oliversamuel: GUYS,i'm bk,ws out of cash since i bought the phne bt am nw bk..! Guys,if nt for the screen & ram of phantom A+,these phne for dn pass Phantom A+ in comparing.,the phone has even got 3.75G netwk like M3 because my netwk shows H+ in my Gionee P2,i wouldn't force u bt if u dnt want to regret ur money,go for this phone.,i would hv showed u guys screen shots bt i'm managing my 10mb mtnpulse,bt soon i will show u guys what u nid to knw when i suscribe my BIS,TECNO N7 no even near this phne for 1 day, those of you cmparing it wt D5 are mentally touched... 1 tin that spoiled this phone is the 512mb ram,bt when rooted,u wil over enjoy it..! The sensitivity pass all my previous infinix X400 nd tecno M3... Just ask me any info that you nid,i will reply u
does the screen of this phn tilt when it is bent and do high quality hd games work on it
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by stephano100(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Oliversamuel: GUYS,i'm bk,ws out of cash since i bought the phne bt am nw bk..! Guys,if nt for the screen & ram of phantom A+,these phne for dn pass Phantom A+ in comparing.,the phone has even got 3.75G netwk like M3 because my netwk shows H+ in my Gionee P2,i wouldn't force u bt if u dnt want to regret ur money,go for this phone.,i would hv showed u guys screen shots bt i'm managing my 10mb mtnpulse,bt soon i will show u guys what u nid to knw when i suscribe my BIS,TECNO N7 no even near this phne for 1 day, those of you cmparing it wt D5 are mentally touched... 1 tin that spoiled this phone is the 512mb ram,bt when rooted,u wil over enjoy it..! The sensitivity pass all my previous infinix X400 nd tecno M3... Just ask me any info that you nid,i will reply u
u wan turn customer care 4 here abi.....wen u start seeing qstns,u go run o
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Wazzaowner(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
lil_ryder: does the screen of this phn tilt when it is bent and do high quality hd games work on it
yea sure
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Currently playing frontline commando,earth and legend,DIE HARD, FIGHT FOR REBIRTH ON MY P2,I stay in owerri,call 08100012189 if u really nid urgent answer on anytn abt this phone, you will thank me later
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Kenbubble(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
Plz what abt d camera can u share ur any pick u take with d phone @olivesamuel @others
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kenbubble: Plz what abt d camera can u share ur any pick u take with d phone @olivesamuel @others
The camera is briqht,my own pics snapped in dark places with the flash is far more sharper than that of M3 by 50%..GUYS you have to really try out this phne,would have shared sm pix bt am really broke,just minimizing and managing my 10mb mtnpulse,when i suscribe i wil upload any screenshot or pix that u ask of this phne
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Ologunsunny: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Slaak:
i donno if u can get extra battery but i can get u original 13000mAh power bank dat is compatible wit dis fone and many other devices. I stay in IL too. U can whatsapp/call 08071562527
pls ao much is d battery pls
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ologunsunny: pls ao much is d battery pls
its a power bank, sort of an external battery though. It features an impressive 13000mAh in-built li-polymer battery designed to provide spare power to devices whenever electrical outlets aren't available. Price depends on location, so call or whatsapp 08071562527 to get actual price. Thanks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Slaak:
its a power bank, sort of an external battery though. It features an impressive 13000mAh in-built li-polymer battery designed to provide spare power to devices whenever electrical outlets aren't available. Price depends on location, so call or whatsapp 08071562527 to get actual price. Thanks
pls ar u sure about d battery power
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
benjeeade:
pls ar u sure about d battery power
d power bank sure features high capacity 13000mah battery but dat is not to say u'd get charge worth 13000mah cos of efficiency of loss expected in all power banks. However, this device when fully charged, can charge ur gadgets times over depending.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Seyilome(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
thank pal. Pls concerning the ram,can this phone ram multitask well and handle hd games well without root? because I dnt want to root phone again.tanx
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
elijahdre:
Call Elijahdre on 08034795720 for your home delivery or watsapp on 08062455323 or 08034795720
I am in Lagos, Ojo precisely. how much for Dream D1? and P2. Thanks.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by luluosas(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Abusule007: that droodvpn was tested on tecno n3,p3,m3 and phantom a1 and it was working fine but it crashes on galaxy S3mini
I installed it on my Galaxy Y Pro DUOS and it never work.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Slaak:
d power bank sure features high capacity 13000mah battery but dat is not to say u'd get charge worth 13000mah cos of efficiency of loss expected in all power banks. However, this device when fully charged, can charge ur gadgets times over depending.
alright, i'm in ibadan how much is it?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Youngtekkey(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
the way u guysoverhype phone is too much re Like Sey Na Only U Get Am Comparing It To PhantomA+ Is Wrong Except Ur Brain Is Not Working Have U Really Use PhantomA+ Before,I Don't Think So Why U No Compare Am To SAMSUNG SIII
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
benjeeade:
alright, i'm in ibadan how much is it?
wudnt wantto derail d thread, anyone intersted shld kindly call/whatsapp my numba. Thanks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by ib4real95(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Guys pls.. How do I use mtn bis on this bitch.. I'm really enjoying this rooted bitch only that I can't download.. Pls help wit mtn bis on droidvpn.. And those of U̶̲̥̅̊ still thinkin abt getting dis fone.. All I wld say is don't miss a lifetime opportunity oo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Nokia Care @ Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.