Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (424508 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Flyingngel(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
aficionado:
You can get it from us here in Port Harcourt for 15,500.
We got the cheapest price for Pioneer P2 in Port
Harcourt at the moment as Callus Miller and other
competitors sell this phone between 17 - 18k. We are a
major distributor to Gionee in PH and you can be
assured that warranty is fully guaranteed with us. Limited stock available, as it is selling briskly. The
easy-to-locate address is:
360 Degree Tech Limited
First floor, Felix Complex,
10, Aba road, just behind 1st Artillery Bus stop,
Opposite Ecobank Plc,
Port Harcourt.

When you get there, make sure you ask of EDAFE so I
can know you saw this and attend promptly to you or
call 07068867857 before coming. The phone is selling
fast, so you better hurry and get your copy of this
excellent phone.
ok bro thanks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by laydoh(m): 12:16am On Sep 20, 2013
directonpc:
bro carefull on, when i get the p2 i ordered from abuja 2day i will give you the guys contact this is the 3rd time i am buying a phone through him. Am in benue
pls broda,let me in about dat abuja guy also.i av bin searching 4 diz fone since last week and getting old of waiting.
i'l really appreciate it if u can help.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by laydoh(m): 12:21am On Sep 20, 2013
Winnerslfc: Wow! I am moved with the calls I have been getting and the comments I've been reading here. But seriously, why the desperation? This Gionee guys don't even have good business concepts. They shipped more of the phones to the North whereas the ABOKIS have no business with technology, well, I currently have this phone at my disposal. Will upload screen shorts tomorrow. If you need the phone let me know. The cost price is 16k. But you will pay the waybill to your location. Just trying to help please no offence cuz some folks here almost killed me for my post in the morning. If you have any valid proof of identification, I can send you the phone and you pay up when you get it in good condition.
pls,bro,i nid d fone badly.hw much wil i pay 4 d shipping to ilorin.
and also,is it pay on delivery?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 12:41am On Sep 20, 2013
directonpc:
you the sell this phone abi you the use am? And why will you cast a device you want people to buy from you.
I have seen both phones and gionee p2 battery is far better. Even from battery capacity you can tell. L3 is 1400mAh while gionee P2 is 1700mAh.
Bottom line this guy is a fraud. Careful futune9 and others on this thread

@Bolded, that's wrong. L3 is 2400mAh while M3 is 1400mAh.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 12:45am On Sep 20, 2013
mychelyte: Pls my ogas I've root this phone but I could only see 170mb of ram available,pls what will I do to make the whole ram available?

You can't get the whole RAM 'cos the Android system has to run on RAM too. Get a good RAM optimizer app such as DX toolbox (I use this, so I can recommend only dis)
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by faftop: 1:26am On Sep 20, 2013
olasman0: asked for d fone @akure..nd they were lyk 'is it a new fone frolm tecno!'...i had to give up..i just hope its nt more than 16k
i also stay in Akure. Av being searching for it lyk. . . . I dn't knw. . .plz incase. .u c it
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by lilryder(m): 6:01am On Sep 20, 2013
Pls anytym I try downloading ng with this phone it shows me error i cannot even download anything at all pls I need an urgent rreply
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2013
directonpc:
bro carefull on, when i get the p2 i ordered from abuja 2day i will give you the guys contact this is the 3rd time i am buying a phone through him. Am in benue
tanx my man,am very grateful
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Kamaye(m): 6:21am On Sep 20, 2013
Winnerslfc: Wow! I am moved with the calls I have been getting and the comments I've been reading here. But seriously, why the desperation? This Gionee guys don't even have good business concepts. They shipped more of the phones to the North whereas the ABOKIS have no business with technology, well, I currently have this phone at my disposal. Will upload screen shorts tomorrow. If you need the phone let me know. The cost price is 16k. But you will pay the waybill to your location. Just trying to help please no offence cuz some folks here almost killed me for my post in the morning. If you have any valid proof of identification, I can send you the phone and you pay up when you get it in good condition.
pls don't be a racist or a tribalists, Gionee have a strong market in Kano, Kaduna and Jos, maybe you have never been to the north that's why don't know. There are many abokis here on NL who are 100% more brilliant than you, so take note. Let's discuss phones only.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 20, 2013
mychelyte: Pls my ogas I've root this phone but I could only see 170mb of ram available,pls what will I do to make the whole ram available?
clear some ram frm the menu
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by elijahdre(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2013
Good morning.give us a call.we deliver nationwide. People's testimonies about us already on Nairaland.God is our backbone.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 20, 2013
lil_ryder: Pls anytym I try downloading ng with this phone it shows me error i cannot even download anything at all pls I need an urgent rreply
check ur data limit on the pre-installed netquin,check the data roaming services and data connect on ur phne,i'm always downloading with mine..!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2013
Let me show you guys a tip of my gionee p2 whch looks exactly like samsung galaxy s3..!! I love my Gp2

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Codedboy1: 7:00am On Sep 20, 2013
Oliversamuel: yes,cnfirmed

seriously
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Kenbubble(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2013
elijahdre: Good morning.give us a call.we deliver nationwide. People's testimonies about us already on Nairaland.God is our backbone.
do u have it nw
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2013
Oliver pls does dey battery of this phone last weller.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Kenbubble(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2013
fortune9: Oliver pls does dey battery of this phone last weller.
hw 2day go be na
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2013
My nsukka friend,,hw far(are coming or i give me a call.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2013
Kenbubble: hw 2day go be na
.i go,go give that guy like 10k...but am trying ur number iz not connecting.why
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Flyingngel(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2013
Winnerslfc:
Hahabahah. U lied bro. L3 is not 1400mah. Why don't you SHUT UP when you don't know a thing? Go and read the specs again. Besides I ain't casting the phone but just being Frank with the dude cuz I'm not a hungry marketer, if you say I'm fraud then I leave that to your conscience. But I repeat, I'm willing to send you the phone while you pay up after receiving it. Good morning,
can u send it to Akwa Ibom State and how much will it cost?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Kenbubble(m): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2013
fortune9: .i go,go give that guy like 10k...but am trying ur number iz not connecting.why
na dis empty-hen(mtn) tell him is d white one
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2013
fortune9: Oliver pls does dey battery of this phone last weller.
the ba3 lasts well than my previous phnes,belv me when i say it
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by olasman0(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2013
Pls let me knw aw much to akure too
Winnerslfc:
Hahabahah. U lied bro. L3 is not 1400mah. Why don't you SHUT UP when you don't know a thing? Go and read the specs again. Besides I ain't casting the phone but just being Frank with the dude cuz I'm not a hungry marketer, if you say I'm fraud then I leave that to your conscience. But I repeat, I'm willing to send you the phone while you pay up after receiving it. Good morning,
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2013
Kenbubble: na dis empty-hen(mtn) tell him is d white one
me na black i like pass.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2013
Oga elijahdre iz dey phone nw available??
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by elijahdre(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2013
fortune9: Oga elijahdre iz dey phone nw available??
Yes o.much available
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by laydoh(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2013
tank gosh,elijah don get d fone.tank u elijah 4 putting me out of my mystery.
me don order white one.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Ibroscope89: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2013
@laydoh...when will elijahdre send u phone since u av order
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Goahead(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2013
elijahdre:
P2 is available now.give a call to pick yours
08034795720/08081360406
Pls how much will u send it 4 me in Ondo town pls.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by mychelyte(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2013
U cannot believe what have seen with my eyes (in wiz kid voice)
Atutu benchmark score of this beast it's just that I don't have mmuch mb now,I for dey post my screen shots,e pain me say I no get d droidvpn correctly,omo d done just dey make me dance skelewu,see my real football 2012 na PS2 if I come download 2013 nko?this fone o bad gan,and on top everything e be like them do mistake o, coz the ba3 to me e be like say na 2500mah o abi na only me get this kind of evergreen ba3 ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (216) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.