Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:45 AM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (424307 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Emmikem(m): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
yehmy:

Still your Opinion and choice

I knew it..
you stubborn gan
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
bigiyaro: why don't you give us a complete guide on how to do it and then give us screen shot.
for camera: open the camera, go to the settings, tap three dot then change the picture size from 5M pixel to even lowest size QVGA depend on what you need. For contact: save the contact in phone memory and there you find options to add picture. Hope it helped?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
Emmikem:

Nah.. Not upgrade
ok, thanks.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theanonymous: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Oga Dragnet, this one that you are becoming attached to P2'z thread..I don dey fear o!
Which phone u sef dey use?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by damilareoye: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
am unable to root this p2 with framaroot. just writing not vulnerable. pls someone help me.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
I got mine on Saturday n i must confess its a great phone nothing like lag.

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theanonymous: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
damilareoye: am unable to root this p2 with framaroot. just writing not vulnerable. pls someone help me.

Something like this "Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot"? If yes, uninstall framaroot and download framaroot v 1.5.3(recommended) or try any other version.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theanonymous: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Keemie, spotted and welcomed.

If you are experiencing any form of technical/spiritual difficulties with your phone (ideally, P2), post them now and we will help in our lil way.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Gepheral: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
wiilly02: This thread has lost its directn....i remember when dis phone came out pple wer givin us beautiful reviews n i wantd 2 buy the phone but b4 u no it pple startd sayin dat d phone lags,der was even 1guy dat kept on insistin dat ''d phone lags out of the box''....i dnt no what 2 bliv again....abeg gionee p2 users giv us reasns why we should by dis phone....please

Watch this video review and you won't have any doubt b4 buying this phone..
Everything you need to know....
Check it out here..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIMz7DfjwfQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwIMz7DfjwfQ

Its really a nice phone

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by damilareoye: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
theanonymous:

Something like this "Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot"? If yes, uninstall framaroot and download framaroot v 1.5.3(recommended) or try any other version.
God bless you bro. v done it and aft a it ask me to reboot and I did it. am I correct to do DAT without allowing it to do it itself.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theanonymous: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
damilareoye: God bless you bro. v done it and aft a it ask me to reboot and I did it. am I correct to do DAT without allowing it to do it itself.

Thatz the normal procedure..yhur phone is now rooted.

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theanonymous: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
damilareoye: God bless you bro. v done it and aft a it ask me to reboot and I did it. am I correct to do DAT without allowing it to do it itself.

If you experience any form of lagging, simply delete the antivirus or/and delete the less important appx/gamex.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by damilareoye: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
theanonymous:

If you experience any form of lagging, simply delete the antivirus or/and delete the less important appx/gamex.
thanks bro. plz how do I uninstall all d follow com app. dis mov2sd enabler is forcing it self closed. wat may b wrong and how do i do DAT
. two questions pls
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theanonymous: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2013
damilareoye: thanks bro. plz how do I uninstall all d follow com app. dis mov2sd enabler is forcing it self closed. wat may b wrong and how do i do DAT
. two questions pls

Why the mov2sd enabler? You could still move apps/datas from your internal memory to your memory card without a so-called third party app.
TRY uninstalling it. After that, goto ur home screen, press the option key, tap on 'manage apps'........Now, try if you can delete the follow come apps and if you cant, best u leave it (for now). Using the same process, move ur apps to ur m.card to prevent the lagging(if any)
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theanonymous: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2013
Use titanium backup pro to freeze the apps. Mind you, using titanium backup could also uninstall the follow-come apps but it's recommended that you just freeze them. Why? When ur phone starts acting strange, maybe, due to the app u deleted, you just have to reopen titanium, locate the freezed app and defrost it
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by damilareoye: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2013
theanonymous:

Why the mov2sd enabler? You could still move apps/datas from your internal memory to your memory card without a so-called third party app.
TRY uninstalling it. After that, goto ur home screen, press the option key, tap on 'manage apps'........Now, try if you can delete the follow come apps and if you cant, best u leave it (for now). Using the same process, move ur apps to ur m.card to prevent the lagging(if any)
thanks bro. pls I tried to run a java converter and it force stop with some soda app I install. y
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theanonymous: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Sleeping Tinz......zzZZZ
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by damilareoye: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2013
theanonymous: Sleeping Tinz......zzZZZ
. smiling. all same thanks a bunch. u v been helpful

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theanonymous: 12:18am On Oct 08, 2013
damilareoye: thanks bro. pls I tried to run a java converter and it force stop with some soda app I install. y

1. Low Ram Memory; move your apps to your M.card or/and delete unimportant apps.
2. If you have an antivirus app, just uninstall it. But if the prob continues, reinstall it(if u lyk)
3. Backup ur datas then reset phone.
4. Uninstall the affected apps then you try reinstalling it

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by damilareoye: 12:30am On Oct 08, 2013
theanonymous:

1. Low Ram Memory; move your apps to your M.card or/and delete unimportant apps.
2. If you have an antivirus app, just uninstall it. But if the prob continues, reinstall it(if u lyk)
3. Backup ur datas then reset phone.
4. Uninstall the affected apps then you try reinstalling it
thankssssssssss bro

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Ollymich1(m): 2:18am On Oct 08, 2013
pls i nid help cos i bought my own it couldnt play realfootball n i quickly sold it. Pls is it d same wit urs?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Gift77(m): 6:50am On Oct 08, 2013
[i][/i]Gionee is here in town and ready to pull on the market... please if you are facing any difficulties on you Gionee mobile smart phones just pick up your phone and give me a call
or do you need the service center close to you. give me call immediately
also you need price and where to get the Gionee mobile phone... please feel free to ask me out.
thanks
Abiola. +2348164876555
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by evergreen247: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Ollymich1: pls i nid help cos i bought my own it couldnt play realfootball n i quickly sold it. Pls is it d same wit urs?
The problem with GiONEE is most of the buyers will buy the phone expecting to find fault, small thing they couldn't do, they will say I know it will be like this; they will immediately conclude this is faulty without trying hard, if when it is T only, they will surely find solution because no alternative...
** most of the complaints here is based on quick conclusion. Why do you buy product expecting to find problem? ***
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by timbros(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2013
Hmmm just bought this P2 last friday and i'm so lovin' it!

Now guys I need your help. This is my FIRST android phone. Please suggest important apps I need in this phone and how to install them. I have rooted it with framaroot thanks to procedures I find here.

Anticipating your replies...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by jaybiz007(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2013
six one:

that's just how it is bro. I removed my Fone from charger 9 this morning and at this moment 12 I have 68% left on my battery. been browsing, playing music, whatsapping, face booking and a lil download from play store during this time frame. @ that rate the battery can and will easily last 10 hours today if I use 35% every 3 hours. na una know the P2 una buy sha. cos mine is solid.
pls wat data plan are u on sir? Can u kindly put me tru pls?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by sixone: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2013
jaybiz007: pls wat data plan are u on sir? Can u kindly put me tru pls?

I initially did Airtel 3k 6gig for 3months. T'was supppose to expire november but i exhausted it. Now i run the 3 days 200 bucks for 240mb tho my validity is extended till November. Dont really download much lately so that 1 is enuff for me to surf. I'll recommend the 3k 6gig for 3months tho.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Ismo06: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2013
U may say whatever about the gp2 but my gp2 is se rving me well. gbam
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by jaybiz007(m): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2013
six one:

I initially did Airtel 3k 6gig for 3months. T'was supppose to expire november but i exhausted it. Now i run the 3 days 200 bucks for 240mb tho my validity is extended till November. Dont really download much lately so that 1 is enuff for me to surf. I'll recommend the 3k 6gig for 3months tho.
thanks bro, God bless.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Pachesky(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2013
on ma wy 2 get my 1st android phone..tanks 4 d unbiased views of some (trusted) users..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2013
Mine phone is rooted.. Than guys Hw could I free my ram...... Because my free space of ram 76:::::hw will I free it...... New to Android...... Pls guys I need ur replys...

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Nokia Care @ Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.