Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,565 members, 7,941,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (425793 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by dazekid(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by dazekid(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
I don't know why but it seems to me that directonpc shouldn't call anybody a tecno fanboy coz nowadays he has stopped being helpful and seems to be stalking the so-called fanboys..and he is always defending gionee...the way he acts seems like fanboyism to me tho...just saying..no offense

4 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by uceee(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
evergreen247: It takes determination to buy Gp2, the phone is not readily available, had it been it is available, ppl would have held the phone with is rivals and confirm that this phone ROCKS!!!
Serious determination oh. Am on the verge of giving up sef.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Talk2nanro(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
]
Darey_00:
we don't care
A GOOD DEFINITION OF WHAT I MEAN BY CHILDISHNESS IMAGINE THIS LITTLE BOY PRETENDING TO BE A GIONEE USER WHEN HE IS AN M3 USER. U CAN ALL SEE WHAT I MEANT
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Talk2nanro(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Darey_00:
dat dude is very immature... d way he talks just made me to comment.. and no am nt a p5 user... i use M3... but its annoying wen someone starts taking out his frustration on oda users cos he isn't satisfied with a particular brand... M nt a fanboy or whatever... i follow p5,gp2, m3 threads
Darey_00:
we don't care
A GOOD DEFINITION OF WHAT I MEAN BY CHILDISHNESS IMAGINE THIS LITTLE BOY PRETENDING TO BE A GIONEE USER WHEN HE IS AN M3 USER. U CAN ALL SEE WHAT I MEANT
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by wizzyblast(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Talk2nanro: MEN GIONEE THREADS ARE THE BOMB FILLED WITH MATURED BRAINS UNLIKE TECNO P5 THREAD FILLED WITH LITTLE KIDS LIKE YOUNGTEKKEY ALWAYS DEFENDING THE PHONE LIKE THERE FATHER OWNS THE COMPANY.I REGRET GOING FOR THAT TECNO P5 WITH IT UGLY FAKE 5MP CAMERA AND IT HORRIBLE AUDIO SOUND WHEN LISTENNING TO MUSIC VIA EAR PHONE. I ALSO HATE THE SOUND IT MAKES WHEN U OFF AND ON IT,EVERYBODY AROUND WOULD KNOW THAT IT IS A CHINA PHONE

Of surety, you are a kid!!! But I wonder wetin tecno do you sha... the camera is good and it doesn't make any weird sound you're talking about. The volume is loud and clear. And yes, it's made by a Chinese company. Just like Gionee.. you're the immature brain here. Everyone has a choice to make. Tp5 and gp2 users are enjoying their phones. So go cool-off in Mississippi.

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Darey00(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
wizzyblast:

Of surety, you are a kid!!! But I wonder wetin tecno do you sha... the camera is good and it doesn't make any weird sound you're talking about. The volume is loud and clear. And yes, it's made by a Chinese company. Just like Gionee.. you're the immature brain here. Everyone has a choice to make. Tp5 and gp2 users are enjoying their phones. So go cool-off in Mississippi.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by wizzyblast(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
NONNYG: ole, I bought new one for 13.9k white to be precisely. abi ur own na p22 ?

Stop being a total wuss!! He stated that it's rooted and has cwm installed + cool games..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Darey00(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Talk2nanro: A GOOD DEFINITION OF WHAT I MEAN BY CHILDISHNESS IMAGINE THIS LITTLE BOY PRETENDING TO BE A GIONEE USER WHEN HE IS AN M3 USER. U CAN ALL SEE WHAT I MEANT
a good tin u av shown ur maturity level here.. i clearly stated dat am using TM3.... u wer d one dat didn't read tru d lines bro.. re read my comments again

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by wizzyblast(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Talk2nanro: ] A GOOD DEFINITION OF WHAT I MEAN BY CHILDISHNESS IMAGINE THIS LITTLE BOY PRETENDING TO BE A GIONEE USER WHEN HE IS AN M3 USER. U CAN ALL SEE WHAT I MEANT

"Little boy" "pretending" Lol. You're unbelievable. `cause I don't remember him saying he's a gp2 user. You know what? "Go back to primary school and demand for refund of your fees, jeez, they really had you shafted"!!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by nani667: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
wizzyblast:

Stop being a total wuss!! He stated that it's rooted and has cwm installed + cool games..
and that is enough reason for him to sell his used device for more than a new one ? cos of CWM and A few games....?? lol...people funny sha...if that's the case I'll advise he should just unroot it and delete the games...in fact he should just factory reset the device...smh
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Xxpress(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
am a gp2 user and I don't like what i sees on this thread. its full of arguments and fights BTW tecno and gionee users. I will recommend that someone should go and open another thread for comparison BTW the 2 phone makers......pls don't let us derail the purpose of this thread.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Xxpress(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
is it possible for me to unroot my gp2 after rooting it.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by wizzyblast(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
nani.666:
and that is enough reason for him to sell his used device for more than a new one ? cos of CWM and A few games....?? lol...people funny sha...if that's the case I'll advise he should just unroot it and delete the games...in fact he should just factory reset the device...smh

Dude. He's not forcing anyone to buy. He probably bought it when it came out newly. Now the price has dropped. Guys who dunno how to root or install cwm recovery could buy this
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Ridwan2020: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Where can I get this phone in Ibadan (I want to get it on Monday)
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by OCTAVO: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Xxpress: is it possible for me to unroot my gp2 after rooting it.
I wonder why people dey always ask this question grin
You dey fear ni
Anyway, it is possible depending on the rooting method you used.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by uceee(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
OCTAVO:
I wonder why people dey always ask this question grin
You dey fear ni
Anyway, it is possible depending on the rooting method you used.
which rooting methods allow unrooting?
I ask cos I heard u can't receive OTA on rooted devices.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by NONNYG: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
wizzyblast:

supporters club I hear u. fairly used na fairly, if him like make him install cwm or BMW. and games too. Nah only jonz man go buy am. shikena.... CHAI I DON SPOIL MARKET

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by wizzyblast(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
NONNYG: supporters club I hear u. fairly used na fairly, if him like make him install cwm or BMW. and games too. Nah only jonz man go buy am. shikena.... CHAI I DON SPOIL MARKET

Lol
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Talk2nanro(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
uceee: which rooting methods allow unrooting?
I ask cos I heard u can't receive OTA on rooted devices.
THATS A FAT LIE, U CAN RECIEVE OTA UPDATE IN A ROOTED DEVICE, BUT U MAY LOOSE UR ROOT ACCESS
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by uceee(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Talk2nanro: THATS A FAT LIE, U CAN RECIEVE OTA UPDATE IN A ROOTED DEVICE, BUT U MAY LOOSE UR ROOT ACCESS
And then you can root again. Thanks 4 the info.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theanonymous: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
harden: can d ram of dis fone b incraesed plz bcuz it eats alot of ram

Download RAM Booster or google search on any other RAM optimizer app
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Talk2nanro: THATS A FAT LIE, U CAN RECIEVE OTA UPDATE IN A ROOTED DEVICE, BUT U MAY LOOSE UR ROOT ACCESS
Yet them call you childish but you gave one of the mst sensible fact about Android phones and ota rooting can't stop you from getting ota updates.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by yehmy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
NONNYG: ole, I bought new one for 13.9k white to be precisely. abi ur own na p22 ?

if i start now u no go fit hold me, besides na ur fone i wan sell? undecided must u interfere in pple's wahala
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by yehmy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dragnet pardon me cuz m abt 2 derail dis thread, na dem no allow lying dog sleep.

Abeg make una carry una abuse keypad cuz i won't stop until mayb i got a ban which m sure i cnt unless na seun delete my acct
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Talk2nanro(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
directonpc:
Yet them call you childish but you gave one of the mst sensible fact about Android phones and ota rooting can't stop you from getting ota updates.
DONT MIND THE LITTLE BOYS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO BUT DEFEND TECNO THATS WHY I DIDNT REPLY THEM ANYMORE BECAUSE THE ARE NOT UPTO MY LEVEL BRAINWISE

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by yehmy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Talk2nanro: DONT MIND THE LITTLE BOYS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO BUT DEFEND TECNO THATS WHY I DIDNT REPLY THEM ANYMORE BECAUSE THE ARE NOT UPTO MY LEVEL BRAINWISE
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by yehmy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Talk2nanro: DONT MIND THE LITTLE BOYS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO BUT DEFEND TECNO THATS WHY I DIDNT REPLY THEM ANYMORE BECAUSE THE ARE NOT UPTO MY LEVEL BRAINWISE

Meanwhile u so daft 2 think you have brain dan all d so called TECNO FAN BOYS it shows d way u being brought up in ur post
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by yehmy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by dazekid(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
wizzyblast:

Lol "cool-off in Mississippi"

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
Xxpress: is it possible for me to unroot my gp2 after rooting it.
ya..i finally unrooted mine safely

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.