Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,153 members, 7,977,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:13 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (170825 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by wheelbarrow: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
Why is sextip trying to destabilize this thread. Isn't there a complaints thread already? Meanwhile someone should bundle this dude from here before I sammer one bottle for that him cassava head...

undecided

undecided

undecided
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
sexkillz:

How does one sleep under okada? (2 marks)
Lkie I said most people are smarter than you. Your thinking is concrete and so the sarcasm escapes you. I was just mocking your neologism. What does sleeping on okada mean? Anyway I thought you were not interested in my opinions. Just grow up and respect the forum users and they will respect you. I am not among those that will laugh at your juvenile humour or pander to you ego. As long as you carry on in that bombastic way I have no respect for you

2 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
omonnakoda: Lkie I said most people are smarter than you. Your thinking is concrete and so the sarcasm escapes you. I was just mocking your neologism. What does sleeping on okada mean? Anyway I thought you were not interested in my opinions. Just grow up and respect the forum users and they will respect you. I am not among those that will laugh at your juvenile humour or pander to you ego. As long as you carry on in that bombastic way I have no respect for you
You failed.

I don't need your respect, nor anyone's respect for that matter. I didn't join NL to get respect from faceless people as I don't attach weighty importance to online activities.

Shelve your respect.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
sexkillz: You failed.
You are boring ! Estas aburridisimo
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Eledan:

grin grin grin grin grin

Now that is funny!
cheap girl, trying win a mod heart, why not win d heart of God.

It's ok 2b foolish but showcasing is bad.
I pity d person who don't pity u.

Shame shame shame

2 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
ighoosagie: cheap girl, trying win a mod heart, why not win d heart of God.

It's ok 2b foolish but showcasing is bad.
I pity d person who don't pity u.

Shame shame shame

Very embarrassing and nauseating display of ingratiation

In psychology they call it identification with the aggressor or if you wanted to be rude it is called acting like a B@@@H but I won't be rude

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2013

I don't need your respect, nor anyone's respect for that matter. I didn't join NL to get respect from faceless people as I don't attach weighty importance to online activities.

Shelve your respect.

I see you edited your post. Do you have anything to contribute here. You are poisoning the thread, honestly you are a VERY DRY and BORING guy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2013

Shelve your respect.

u missed a line, dat line alone can make u or break u.

D line of humility,
Respect is reciprocal,
U start it by respecting urself,
Ur values here on NL is less dan 1kobo,
U re really far frm smart

Neva 2 late revamp.
See dis as a token frm a friend,
Ighoosagie.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
omonnakoda:

I see you edited your post. Do you have anything to contribute here. You are poisoning the thread, honestly you are a VERY DRY and BORING guy
sexkillz: Well, if you think I care about what you think, you must be seriously sleeping on okada.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
ighoosagie: u missed a line, dat line alone can make u or break u.

D line of humility,
Respect is reciprocal,
U values here on NL is less dan 1kobo,

Neva 2 late revamp.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
ighoosagie: u missed a line, dat line alone can make u or break u.

D line of humility,
Respect is reciprocal,
U values here on NL is less dan 1kobo,

Neva 2 late revamp.

It is very easy to profile the guy.Too easy in fact. Low self esteem,low achiever,big ego with a mismatch between ego and real life achievement. Compensate for low self esteem by rudeness and arrogance. Poor Grammar. Desperately wants to be loved and popular but feigns stoic and defiant indifference. Honestly not worth disliking. What he deserves is pity,really

2 Likes

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
sexkillz:
who's laughing with u boy u dis ..... See below

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
sexkillz:
I think you made a mistake getting into this because you are about to be burnt very badly. The only way you have a chance is to run away like a silly little boy or do what you do best banning or deleting. You think you can just stroll into the Champions League?? You will be humiliated like Fiji Islands.

You are desperate to be liked but your problem is obvious you do not like yourself and we can read that easily
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
omonnakoda:

It is very easy to profile the guy.Too easy in fact. Low self esteem,low achiever,big ego with a mismatch between ego and real life achievement. Compensate for low self esteem by rudeness and arrogance. Poor Grammar. Desperately wants to be loved and popular but feigns stoic and defiant indifference. Honestly not worth disliking. What he deserves is pity,really
I see is low self esteem won't allow him 2 sleep 2nyt,
Bros cool down on d boy n see him as ur kid broda .
Even his user name ll tell hw naive he's .

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by rappaton: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hmmmn, see men sailing on their ego trips. I wonder how this kind of person is gonna handle an administrative position in real life with this kind of idi amin like dictatorship in a virtual world. Moderation gone to the dogs.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Now am beginning to enjoy the beer parlor jist. Ride on boys! grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
rappaton: Hmmmn, see men sailing on their ego trips. I wonder how this kind of person is gonna handle an administrative position in real life with this kind of idi amin like dictatorship in a virtual world. Moderation gone to the dogs.
folks in his likes can't even hurt a fly in real world, he comes in here trying 2 mk himself fearful, Maybe 4d babes I guess.
He rely solely on his mod power which can b confiscated at anytime.

I stand upright 4 d power of smartness wich even d whites cudn't tk away frm Obama.

Ighoosagie.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
ighoosagie: folks in his likes can't even hurt a fly, he comes in here trying 2 mk himself fearful. Maybe 4d babes I guess.
He rely solely on his mod power which can b confiscated at anytime.

I stand upright 4 d power of smartness wich even d whites cudn't tk away frm Obama.

Ighoosagie.
On a level intellectual field I will smack every rotten tooth out of his impudent mouth one by one let him come back here! The only thing he can do is delete and ban.Nebbish!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
gbanikiti: hmmmm.... gone for years? If you go, then am going with you! cry

eeyah, so romantic cheesy cheesy cheesy
Romance for beer parlour grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Bremde!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbanikiti(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Demdem:

eeyah, so romantic cheesy cheesy cheesy
Romance for beer parlour grin grin
Now you make me cry! We will run far far away where sexkillz will not see us and give us ban. Watcha think? cry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
sexkillz: I only ban rule breakers. cheesy

and those that strongly believe that FFK smashed bianca.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
omonnakoda: On a level intellectual field I will smack every rotten tooth out of his impudent mouth one by one let him come back here! The only thing he can do is delete and ban.Nebbish!
bros step down wit dis , more orders on d way. grin

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
My guy you do well grin

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Men, d barbecue go wella
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
d bullies re always d easiest 2 lick.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
evribodi cum insai

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
Make I no see sexkillz claw dia oo
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
omonnakoda: Make I no see sexkillz claw dia oo
as d mai suya, I hold my daga. Mk him try near first , I ll loose my cool on him.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by omonnakoda: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
I trust you naa grin You go blind him remaining eye
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Demdem(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
gbanikiti: Now you make me cry! We will run far far away where sexkillz will not see us and give us ban. Watcha think? cry

good one here no doubt but am sorry, my apetite just dissapeared when i saw this

https://www.nairaland.com/1435380/bianca-got-pregnant-twicewhile-dating#18054416

can u imagine. Killing her first child. No wonder she keeps on denying the fact that he ever met him. she doest ant this ugly chapter of her life to reappear again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (128) (Reply)

More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Brgbveakijlng.. / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.