Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:58 PM

There Is Something About This Year! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Something About This Year! (469 Views)

Is GOD GOOD TO YOU THIS YEAR / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / How will you celebrate your easter this year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Something About This Year! by SonofIssachar: 3:01am On Aug 28, 2013
‘In this Year of Jubilee, each of you shall return to his possession. – Leviticus 25:13

It dropped into my spirit man yesterday morning that there is something about this year and the fulfilment of dreams or long held desires. I was doing my toiletries when I started to recollect the many scenarios and numerous testimonies about dreams and prayer requests of many years coming to fruition this year alone.

Although it may be the dusk of the eighth month of the year, there is still ample time for you to start up on that idea or resume work on that abandoned project. You don’t need to wait for all the resources you need to start or continue; nor should you wait for encouragement from anyone. God Himself is committed to giving you the push you need to start and the momentum you require to finish well. So don’t disqualify yourself by talking yourself out of it or get bogged down in what is popularly called ‘paralysis by analysis’; trying to figure out all the fine details you need to tick off before you do anything. You will be doing no one any good by so doing, let alone yourself.

For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, and in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation (2 Corinthians 6:2). That is the word of God to you at this time. And the smart thing to do is to run with it without looking back, then you will see how faithful God can be.

There is a grace for fulfilment in the air for anyone who wishes to latch on to it; so don’t be left out. Take advantage of it now by pursuing your dream or take some steps of faith.

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Concepts. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com.

You can now download the Daily Dew app on your Blackberry device. Please click here: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/29262893

Please share with your loved ones. God bless You!
Re: There Is Something About This Year! by infobiz9ja(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2013
I agree this year has been a good year for me. Hope the future brings more good things my way.

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Attack 7 Churches, Shoot Worshippers, Set Priests’ Residence Ablaze In / This Time More Scary / Can Mods Please Explain Reason(s) For This Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.