Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,826 members, 7,918,655 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:33 PM

Someone Might Be After My Life – Actress Yvonne Nelson Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Someone Might Be After My Life – Actress Yvonne Nelson Claims (565 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Actress Yvonne Nelson Flunts Her Great Body Very Tiny B!kini (photos) / Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Might Be After My Life – Actress Yvonne Nelson Claims by recentvac: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2013
Actress Yvonne Nelson claims on Instagram that someone who cares about her sent her a message, that someone in the industry is after her life, the message was shocking to some of Yvonne Nelsons fans and some of her fans thinks it is crazy to think so, below is the threat message sent to Yvonne Nelson, she shared it on her Inatgram Page

Luckily for those of us that has been able to make use of I phone before we would notice that Yvonne Nelson is probably sending the message to herself because if you send a message out the background will be green while if you receive a message the background will be white, it hard to believe what Yvonnel Nelson is claiming, here are the comment of some of her fans

source; http://accessnaija.com/2013/08/someone-might-be-after-my-life-actress-yvonne-nelson-claims/
Re: Someone Might Be After My Life – Actress Yvonne Nelson Claims by Sleekydee(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2013
Trust me, the person is after ur Vjay-jay not ur life.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Jailed For Insulting Police With Song / ALBUM REVIEW: Olamide – Baddest Guy Ever Liveth / Davido Gives Back To The Society As He Turns 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.