Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Whatsapp Android Version 2.11.42 –whatsapp Samsung - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Whatsapp Android Version 2.11.42 –whatsapp Samsung (1142 Views)

Whatsapp Android App Now Has Free Voice Calling For Everyone. / Urgent: Looking To Buy 42",46" Or 50" Led/lcd Samsung/sony Tv: Do You Have? / Indian Webproxy Version 2 Is Blazing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Android Version 2.11.42 –whatsapp Samsung by Vesterbus: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
Download Whatsapp Android Version 2.11.42 –Whatsapp Samsung
Are you aware that the whatsapp inc have upgraded her whatsapp android platform for better user experience ...
If you already paid for the service you will not be asked to pay for it again.
Minimum requirements:
Android OS 2.1 or above
Unlimited internet data plan recommended
Tablet devices are not supported
What is NEW?
Voice Messaging allows you to instantly communicate with a contact or group chat. It provides an enriching chat experience, and you can count on it to deliver important and time-sensitive messages. As such, all Voice Messages are downloaded automatically.
Sending a Voice Message:
To use Voice Messaging, simply tap and hold on the input_mic.png microphone button that replaces the Send send button before you start typing a message.
While recording with Voice Messaging, you can slide left to cancel instantly.
A really cool and innovative feature of Voice Messaging is that when your Voice Message has been played on the recipient's phone, the microphone icon will turn blue.
Note: On some phones, you may have to wait for a second before speaking if the beginning of your message is not recorded.

SOURCE: http://koborecruitment..com/2013/08/download-whatsapp-android-version-21142.html
Re: Whatsapp Android Version 2.11.42 –whatsapp Samsung by sinmisolaoluwa: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
PLS... I WANT TO DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP ON MY NOKIA ASHA 200,HW CAN I GO ABT IT,COS I HAV TRIED DOING IT ON MY OWN AND I DIDN'T GET IT.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 @40k / My Hardisk O Chai! / Power Beta Alternator Booster Solo/mega For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.