Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

IG Of Police Set To Marry Safiya Bunu In September - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IG Of Police Set To Marry Safiya Bunu In September (2752 Views)

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / Ig Weds Zarha Bunu / Meet Zara Bunu Ig's Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Of Police Set To Marry Safiya Bunu In September by deolascope: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
Following the death of his wife last year, Nigeria’s Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar is set to remarry this September.

He lost his wife, Maryam Abubakar, to cancer in January 2012.

Sources close to the IGP say he will be getting married to the beautiful 34 year-old Safiya Bunu, in a three-day wedding ritual. MaktoubPlus exclusively gathered that Safiya is the first daughter of former FCT Minister Ibrahim Bunu.

This might come as sad news to several ladies who had their eyes on the very fit IGP. Since he lost his wife and became single, quite a number of ladies had their hopes up to be his new wife. :-)

The wedding is scheduled to take place on Septemeber 14, 2013.

We wish them a happy married life!
http://www.maktoubplus.com/ig-of-police-mohammed-abubakar-set-to-marry-former-fct-ministers-daughter-safiya-bunu-in-september/

Re: IG Of Police Set To Marry Safiya Bunu In September by livingstoneony(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
ok
Re: IG Of Police Set To Marry Safiya Bunu In September by Mubby4luv(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wish them both a happy married lyf. I no read am sha coz da title is enough for me
Re: IG Of Police Set To Marry Safiya Bunu In September by dulaman: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
Yes o. After much work he will need to 'Maitain Balance' naturally.
Re: IG Of Police Set To Marry Safiya Bunu In September by dulaman: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
Yes o. After much work he will need to 'Maintain Balance' naturally.
Re: IG Of Police Set To Marry Safiya Bunu In September by HezronLorraine(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
I must say they look cute together.
Men in the force mostly treat their wives well with honour and respect.you hardly hear of them maltreating them.they care and shower them with everything they can some say mostly to make up for the time they aren't together.

Congratulations and Goodluck to them.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do U Lyk Bisexual Guys / Guys Which Of These Females' Waist Size Would You Prefer? (pics) / Is She Interested In Me Or Just Being A Good Friend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.