Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

Can You Eat In The Morning Without Brushing Your Mouth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Eat In The Morning Without Brushing Your Mouth? (655 Views)

When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This / Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record / How Hygienic Is Brushing In The Kitchen Sink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Eat In The Morning Without Brushing Your Mouth? by Pinkybush: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
Eating without brushing mouth in the morning is something my friend's friend enjoy doing, but very difficult for me to do. Have you done before?
Re: Can You Eat In The Morning Without Brushing Your Mouth? by chatom143: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
I can't eat anything in the morning unless l brush.
Re: Can You Eat In The Morning Without Brushing Your Mouth? by livingstoneony(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
I can't....
Re: Can You Eat In The Morning Without Brushing Your Mouth? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
I do this like any day I eat in the morning... Except I am not eating in the morning nikan lo de ku...

Even this morning... I ate my bread, drank my amstel malta before doing that thing!

(1) (Reply)

We Do Not Need Office Of Surgeon-general-psn / 7 Health Benefits Of Dates / Obstetrics And Gynaecology At Your Doorstep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.