Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,082 members, 7,987,828 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:46 PM

Currently On A Sweet Journey,trying To Turn Sour. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Currently On A Sweet Journey,trying To Turn Sour. (628 Views)

NEED HELP: Getting A Sweet Fuel Efficient Car. Any Suggestion On The Best? / You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) / Jerking When Trying To Accelerate My 1998 Honda Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Currently On A Sweet Journey,trying To Turn Sour. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Am currently on a commercial bus we chattered en route to Aba. This's the 1st journey i even had a whole row to myself and even lying down and connecting the world through the window the journey was just riding sweet like a roller-coster ride 2 me on Onitsha-Owerri Express but suddenly the driver noticed the engine developing a fault like the engine ran short of oil and caused a damage. The road side mechanic he called charged him N4000 which he couldn't afford and we continued the journey like that which is now slow like wateva. Plz pray that help maybe sent down 2 d engine as am also watching and praying.thanks
Re: Currently On A Sweet Journey,trying To Turn Sour. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ur Prayerz Worked the Vehicle finally picked up but nt speeding as fast as he did initially..Now rolling towards Aba Road.
Re: Currently On A Sweet Journey,trying To Turn Sour. by baconline(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2013
Hope u had a safe trip

(1) (Reply)

US Used 1999 Kia Sportage / Camry Bfn-a Right Purchase? / Car Radio Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.