Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,915 members, 7,876,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Please Say A Prayer For Ghana - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Say A Prayer For Ghana (914 Views)

Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You / Thehomer Please Say / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Popowaa: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tomorrow the judges will give a verdict abt the election petition.I dont want to bore u with the whole story but i knw as christians we are suppose t be each others keeper.The country is tensed and in as much as u will say becos u are Nigerian u dont care remember u have brothers and sisters here.We need ur prayer pls for peace and for stability we hope nothing bad happens but we cannt just hope without praying so pls if u go down on ur knees to pray this evening and tomorrow pls remember to say a short peace prayer for Ghana.God richly bless you for ur prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by PastorOluT(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
Popowaa: Tomorrow the judges will give a verdict abt the election petition.I dont want to bore u with the whole story but i knw as christians we are suppose t be each others keeper.The country is tensed and in as much as u will say becos u are Nigerian u dont care remember u have brothers and sisters here.We need ur prayer pls for peace and for stability we hope nothing bad happens but we cannt just hope without praying so pls if u go down on ur knees to pray this evening and tomorrow pls remember to say a short peace prayer for Ghana.God richly bless you for ur prayers.
I pray for the peace of Ghana, may the peace of God be with the land and the people, not as the world gives but the everlasting peace of God.

4 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Popowaa: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Amen,God bless you
Pastor Olu T:
I pray for the peace of Ghana, may the peace of God be with the land and the people, not as the world gives but the everlasting peace of God.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by weazley(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Y?
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Popowaa: Tomorrow the judgeswill give a verdict abt the election petition.I dont want to bore u with the whole story but i knw as christians we are suppose t be each others keeper.The country is tensed and in as much as u will say becos u are Nigerian u dont care remember u have brothers and sisters here.We need ur prayer pls for peace and for stability we hope nothing bad happens but we cannt just hope without praying so pls if u go down on ur knees to pray this evening and tomorrow pls remember to say a short peace prayer for Ghana.God richly bless you for ur prayers.

a heart touching request from a Ghanaian sister. . .

Ghanians generally are a peace loving people therefore i sincerely believe they will peacefully sort out any issue tht may arise. though personally, i don't like the current president because i have this deep fear that he will revert Ghana back to a debt redden nation. but may this not happen.

May Peace reign supreme in Ghana!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Dubby6(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ok oo..bt will Ghana also pray 4 me? undecided
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Popowaa: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
Amen,no matter the verdict we pray peace will reign
greateros:

a heart touching request from a Ghanaian sister. . .

Ghanians generally are a peace loving people therefore i sincerely believe they will peacefully sort out any issue tht may arise. though personally, i don't like the current president because i have this deep fear that he will revert Ghana back to a debt redden nation. but may this not happen.

May Peace reign supreme in Ghana!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Popowaa: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls read the first post
weazley: Y?
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by amiskurie(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
matter niy3 serious paa @op
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Ajibam: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
God is in control
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Popowaa: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmmm,paa they are scaring ppl unnecessarily
amiskurie: matter niy3 serious paa @op
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by kufre2010: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
We love Ghana and we wil always pray for Ghana but Ghanians must also stop implementing policies that don't favour Nigerians in Ghana I also advince Nigerians Ghanain resident not to take the accomodating spirit of the Ghanians for granted. They should b law abiding. I pray that God grant Ghana peace and prosperity especially at this critical moment.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Popowaa: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
Amen
Ajibam: God is in control
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by RedLight1: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
i don't believe in prayers though

but it is well with them
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Popowaa: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Amen.God bless u.
kufre2010: We love Ghana and we wil always pray for Ghana but Ghanians must also stop implementing policies that don't favour Nigerians in Ghana I also advince Nigerians Ghanain resident not to take the accomodating spirit of the Ghanians for granted. They should b law abiding. I pray that God grant Ghana peace and prosperity especially at this critical moment.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Popowaa: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Thanks
Red-Light:
i don't believe in prayers though

but it is well with them
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by tobechi74: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Is it the same ghana that chased nigeria out of the country?

Anyway, op, drop your offeringwink

1milion for immediate prayer and fastng from nw till result is announced.

200000 for 1Hr prayer

1ooo for our father
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Danhumprey: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Popowaa: Pls read the first post
Hey,sweetie,you got my prayer. Sorry,it came too late,but I hope the situation isn't tensed?
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Popowaa: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2013
Everything is cool,we blessed.
Danhumprey: Hey,sweetie,you got my prayer. Sorry,it came too late,but I hope the situation isn't tensed?
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Danhumprey: 7:05am On Sep 01, 2013
Popowaa: Everything is cool,we blessed.
Good to know. Have you checked your mail?
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Danhumprey: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Popowaa: Everything is cool,we blessed.
Check your mail,sweetie.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Danhumprey: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
Check your mail,sweetheart.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by Danhumprey: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Check your mail.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For Ghana by olumidaie(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
can we use Sango, Obatala, Orunmila, Osun and Eshu Elegbara to pray

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Being A Jehovah's Witness? ~UPDATED~ / A Legal Perspective To The Prevalent Abuse Of Church Funds In Nigeria / I Stopped Hvin Sleep Paralysis Wen I Stop Believing In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.