Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,691 members, 7,969,016 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Saw Everything Live - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Everything Live (8297 Views)

She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was... / Look At What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Phone / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Everything Live by ITbomb(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2013
Wey the video?
Re: I Saw Everything Live by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2013
it must have been long you fvkced las for you to be excited by that, for you to have even posted on NL it means you are now over-konjinous...goodluck honey, you have come to the right place
Re: I Saw Everything Live by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
See how she's forming like say she hasn't seen bigger and fatter ones before.
Re: I Saw Everything Live by cycline404(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
[size=30pt]LIVE ON DSTV?[/size]
Re: I Saw Everything Live by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
undecided
Re: I Saw Everything Live by owolabifunke14(f): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
Op is better safe/save life than to cover nakednesss
Re: I Saw Everything Live by tomzman: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Expensivem: Kingsly met Lucy a fellow corper while in d Camp. Their closeness turn out to be good lovers.
After they were dispatched to their various places of primary assignments, they kept communicating on phone.
A day came Lucy decided to visit him ,body chemistry took place for d first time . When this was seriously going on , both were enjoying it and suddenly Lucy started choking and was dying . When he realised what was happening , he jumped down, raised alarm calling for help . We all gathered , trying to revive her. It was then that we realised that she is athsmatic. She was revived by d inhauler that was found in her bag.
At that moment , kingsly realised that he has been totally naked in d midst of d crowd.
All he could grab from a neighbour was a handkerchief to cover himself before reaching out for his trousers .
Does that really make sence?
WTF!!! shocked shocked OP,you no go kee person with laff. grin grin
Re: I Saw Everything Live by Boll2010: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:
See how she's forming like say she hasn't seen bigger and fatter ones before.
fatter ones grin grin grin[b]
Re: I Saw Everything Live by coolbrezz(f): 3:08am On Aug 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny story but asthma is really deadly.sorry for both of them shaaa.
Re: I Saw Everything Live by nelklyn(m): 3:44am On Aug 30, 2013
LWKMD this OP is just so delirious...but the experience no dey funny sha, a girl collapsed on me 2011 during one of my late night sessions, 2am I think.
Re: I Saw Everything Live by quivah(f): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2013
190-the-clown:
hit like if you think ASUU is to blame for this OP's woes undecided

...and 11 people liked it .. when did ASUU starts affecting nysc?.ASUU just can't be blamed for You and your disciples woes!
Re: I Saw Everything Live by quivah(f): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2013
there seemed to be a change tho,from taking pictures and videos instead of saving a soul to broadcasting online.
Re: I Saw Everything Live by Jagermeister(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2013
[b]CAN I FART ON THIS THREAD?
Fart it all out bruv...remember it helps ur liver grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Everything Live by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
hit like if you think ASUU is to blame for this OP's woes undecided
190, you rock homie grin
Re: I Saw Everything Live by rman: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
quivah:

...and 11 people liked it .. when did ASUU starts affecting nysc?.ASUU just can't be blamed for You and your disciples woes!

Striking schools produce crappy graduates like the OP
Re: I Saw Everything Live by 190theclown: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
rman:

of course she so slow and dumb to comprehend undecided
Re: I Saw Everything Live by 190theclown: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Strauskhan1: 190, you rock homie grin

i always do sir cool
Re: I Saw Everything Live by Abbott(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
RedBenson: Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

This is what happens when govt decides its youths who are supposed to be in school shld sit at home.

CAN I FART ON THIS THREAD?

NO! Hold it there.
Re: I Saw Everything Live by Slowpois0n: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
OP should have added AND DIRECT to the thread title. grin
Re: I Saw Everything Live by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Wu went 2 pull out d trash out of d trash bag??
Re: I Saw Everything Live by Nigerianmovie(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
Expensivem: Kingsly met Lucy a fellow corper while in d Camp. Their closeness turn out to be good lovers.
After they were dispatched to their various places of primary assignments, they kept communicating on phone.
A day came Lucy decided to visit him ,body chemistry took place for d first time . When this was seriously going on , both were enjoying it and suddenly Lucy started choking and was dying . When he realised what was happening , he jumped down, raised alarm calling for help . We all gathered , trying to revive her. It was then that we realised that she is athsmatic. She was revived by d inhauler that was found in her bag.
At that moment , kingsly realised that he has been totally naked in d midst of d crowd.
All he could grab from a neighbour was a handkerchief to cover himself before reaching out for his trousers .

hahahahhahahahahahahah kwakwakwakwajwa.......haaaaaaa.
Re: I Saw Everything Live by skyscraperTM(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Don't get it twisted, the topic is actually an irony. The op didn't really saw it all, she was only furious and nostalgic that Kingsley covered the dyke swiftly before she could seen it all. grin
Re: I Saw Everything Live by quivah(f): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2013
rman:

Its either you don't school in a nigerian public uni or you don't school in nig.. if none of these,there is a high chance you'd one of those crappy graduates product as well.
Re: I Saw Everything Live by quivah(f): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2013
190-the-clown:

of course she so slow and dumb to comprehend undecided
Oops sorry! Its you who didn't know ASUU has no effect on NYSC before posting that rubbish that's dumb!
Re: I Saw Everything Live by 190theclown: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2013
quivah:
Oops sorry! Its you who didn't know ASUU has no effect on NYSC before posting that rubbish that's dumb!

GTFOH undecided
Re: I Saw Everything Live by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2013

Op so u are happy u saw a d*ck.

Let me ask, was it ur first time seeing a live d*ck? angry
Re: I Saw Everything Live by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2013
Abbott:

NO! Hold it there.

Who go re-awaken this thread?
Re: I Saw Everything Live by quivah(f): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

GTFOH undecided
After you duncesmiley
Re: I Saw Everything Live by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
optimus-prime1:
Hehehehehehehehhahahahahahahaha!
So errrm did they continue?
lawd
Re: I Saw Everything Live by clemz85(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
You are wukend.

Okwu bekee!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hoodoo Truth: Witches: How To Identify Them And Defeat Them / Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men / How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.