Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,275 members, 7,923,297 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:48 PM

1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer (9920 Views)

Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov / FG Budgets N59.9billion For 30,000 Ex- Militants In 2014 / Pipeline Contract: 5,000 Ex-militants Spoil For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by buoye1(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2013
Wow....dts grt
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Linoversace: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2013
mollytinrox: It pays.

They even get allowances, scholarships, jobs. Yet some people go to school and struggle to graduate, only to end up roaming the streets for years without a job.

Our nation is a very wise one indeed.

If there's any amnesty in the nearest future,watch how people will register themselves grin
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2013

If you want to get any recognition from any government or parastatal in Nigeria, if you want to advance economically and socially and otherwise in Nigeria, forget education. Forget going to school. Forget University.
EMBRACE MILITANCY OR/AND TERRORISM!
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Mogidi2: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2013
Ajube, who was part of the Niger Delta struggle said: “We were in this struggle together and I was spending every kobo I made to build this facility for my brothers from the creek and because I realised they needed to have livelihoods. So, I built this hostel to help them focus and have what to do with the rest of their lives.”

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Uziehot(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2013
I tink being a militant pays u knw. Hoping 2 start kidnapping biz preaty soon.
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by everyday: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2013
Graduates dey find work and name militants dem see hire
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Anniettieufia(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2013
Eisenhower: It pains me that Nigeria is a country where violence and criminality pays. how can militants be employed,compensated heftily and the real people that can make the economy thrive are left jobless and hopeless? God help us!

don't cry much,
it happened even in the Bible ,
That was the case of the Prodigal son.

Even me, i can't wait anymore , since the violence take it by force.
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2013
SimonSniper: And graduates are jobless shocked
"...we are never gonna survive unless we are a little crazy..."
Thats part of one of SEAL'S song...some of those guys were trained overseas as pilots,engineers and some even went for medicine,beat that? n all for free! u're sayin this here if only da BH bois would accept da govt amnesty we gonna have nigeriens,chaddeans,mallams all on da govt payroll n perharps abroad studying aeronautical engineering....now wheres tha damm Hiroshima set-up manual?
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2013
mollytinrox: It pays.

They even get allowances, scholarships, jobs. Yet some people go to school and struggle to graduate, only to end up roaming the streets for years without a job.

Our nation is a very wise one indeed.

ONLY the squeaking joint get oiled tongue.
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by trolling(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2013
SimonSniper: And graduates are jobless shocked
so what was the purpose of their education then? shocked grin
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Absugardaddy(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2013
stupid fg is dt wt dey shud b doin at diz tym...?hw many grad don get job 4 9ja?nigeria a kon3 wia sword is mightier dan pen.
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by ShineIt: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2013
For those with comprehension problem, the facility was built by an ex militant. Go hug transformer if you don't like it.

Ajube, who was part of the Niger Delta struggle said: “We were in this struggle together and I was spending every kobo I made to build this facility for my brothers from the creek and because I realised they needed to have livelihoods. So, I built this hostel to help them focus and have what to do with the rest of their lives.”
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by pheforusty(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2013
If d probability of getting a job by carrying guns as a militant is 3:4..and X is number of graduates wiv certificates n no job.. I. Find X? II.find d probability dat X number of graduates will get a JOB. III.find d probability dat Y number of undergraduates will get jobs if Y is 2 times > X.
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by camelus: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2013
lekibraky: they will incur the wrath of the militants when they want to lay them off
Exactly cos they have nothing to contribute both in short and Longrun. Only time will tell !
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Mogidi2: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2013
Shine It: For those with comprehension problem, the facility was built by an ex militant. Go hug transformer if you don't like it.

Ajube, who was part of the Niger Delta struggle said: “We were in this struggle together and I was spending every kobo I made to build this facility for my brothers from the creek and because I realised they needed to have livelihoods. So, I built this hostel to help them focus and have what to do with the rest of their lives.
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by hod898(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2013
I know some ppl here will start talking rubbish things. The main thing is to deviate their minds and hearts away from brutality and unnecessary killings to hardwork and lasting peace. Starting a job will even make them see life in a whole new perspective and come to appreciate the benefits of peace. It's another strategy to combat the security challenges facing this country.
And as for those saying that our graduates are yet to be employed, you don't expect a graduate to go for a job like this. The job offered to the ex-militants does not require great technicality as graduate jobs do.
However, the government is faulty in its part not to provide enough jobs for our graduates. This will be solved when we've an administration that takes education, youth empowerment and employment very seriously. But like I said earlier, offering jobs to the ex-militants is a welcome idea as it is also a way of preserving peace.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Kairoseki77: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2013
Shine It: For those with comprehension problem, the facility was built by an ex militant. Go hug transformer if you don't like it.

Who's money do you think it was built with?

FG money. Our money. Money that should have been spent creating jobs for law abiding citizens.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2013
how do I apply? undecided

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by ShineIt: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Who's money do you think it was built with?

FG money. Our money. Money that should have been spent creating jobs for law abiding citizens.

You people are just lecherous, Ajube built it and he has the right to employ whoever he wants.
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Okijajuju1(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2013
Pipsland78: They will be used as salesboys and girls selling Samsung phones.

Do you know what SAMSUNG HEAVY INDUSTRIES IS INTO?! undecided

They dont even do I.T, they are into Oil and Gas.. SAMSUNG and HYUNDAI Industries are 2 of the Largest Oil & Gas servicing companies in Korea. Infact, over 50% of all Nigerian Deep Offshore fabrication is done by them..

This matter no get anything to do with phones o! This is Oil Money we are talking about here.. grin

3 Likes

Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Abali1(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2013

i have comprehension problem, but I don't want to hug transformer..... I want to be an ex-militant.
Can you help mr?
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by mebad(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2013
alpha conde:

In lucky dubes tone..
Crime does not pay, education is the key.

If you really think crime pays, what real crime are you wiLling to commit.
Hey mates stay away from crime. I have been there it doesn't pay. The benefits are ephemeral.

Have you not been reading the profit of breaking the law in Nigeria ? In Nigeria , it pays big time
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by ShineIt: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2013
Abali1:
i have comprehension problem, but I don't want to hug transformer..... I want to be an ex-militant.
Can you help mr?

You can "militate" against your state.
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2013
Shine It:

You people are just lecherous, Ajube built it and he has the right to employ whoever he wants.

What does the word "lecherous" have to do with the topic?

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2013
Abali1:
Can you help mr?
I hope u know that you will first of all be a militant " I mean crook one " before u graduated to be an ex-militant ? The choice is urs sha ' cos many never make it...
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by ShineIt: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2013
HNosegbe:

What does the word "lecherous" have to do with the topic?

Either you have comprehension problem or you're a schmuck.

Any discerning mind would know I was replying Kairoseki77, his name is there in my reply, are you a dolt?
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by Judek2(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2013
Samsung is building up mercenaries to combat Techno..
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by abfan(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2013
end time
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by joseph1832(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2013
And what will happen to the millions of unemployed roaming the streets?.

As the day goes by, The Nigerian Polity is making it pretty obvious that those who are violent prone are those who stand to benefit from the Federal government.
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by ozoneamani: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2013
That is the govt of the day. 2015 choose well.
Eisenhower: It pains me that Nigeria is a country where violence and criminality pays. how can militants be employed,compensated heftily and the real people that can make the economy thrive are left jobless and hopeless? God help us!
Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by victorv12(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2013
The way terrorists and militants are highly honored in our country is mind boggling. Hard working Nigeria graduates that went through hell with numerous ASUU strikes that passed through the system never terrorize the country for not having jobs, but lazy and crazy Nigerians with arms, our goverment keep aiding and assisting them with good welfare package.

Someone should better tell our president, we're tired of his goons he took along to the presidency to come and feed fat on us. His people are not the only one that needs aid in Nigeria. We're tired of hearing about Militants and terrorists parading the presidency and feeding fat on the system.

I have never seen a president being affiliated with militants and terrorists like our president!

3 Likes

Re: 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer by tommykiwi(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2013
tellwisdom: Where is this one happening?..is it Nigeria?? sad
No! Is happenning in Somalia ur country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record / Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today / PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.