Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,692 members, 7,969,020 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:27 PM

'if Not For God, I Would Have Ended Up As A Prostitute' - Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if Not For God, I Would Have Ended Up As A Prostitute' - Mercy Johnson (795 Views)

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her / If Not For God, I May Have Ended Up On Streets Like Prostitutes - Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'if Not For God, I Would Have Ended Up As A Prostitute' - Mercy Johnson by chomboc: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2013
Nollywood star, Mercy Johnson was a year older yesterday and to celebrate this, she released a special message.Today, I thought of many things I would love to have as birthday gifts and the many dreams I am still pursuing. In all of this I’m not losing sight of the fact that if not for God I might have ended up on the street like the many kids and young adults begging for food and some prostituting to make ends meet.

click the link below to Read it;

http://www.naijazip.com/2013/08/if-not-for-god-i-would-have-ended-up-as.html

(1) (Reply)

US Olympian Who Is Not Ashamed Of Saving And Preserving Her Virginity / P Square, Davido Others Battle At Channel O Awards / See Cute Baby Photos Of Banky W and Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.