Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Tithe And Offering Are Compusory In Church. A Must-read. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe And Offering Are Compusory In Church. A Must-read. (482 Views)

Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel / If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. / Revival Of My Church - A New Divine Revelation From Bro. Emmanuel Senayon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithe And Offering Are Compusory In Church. A Must-read. by Emart(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2013
Tithe and offering is compulsory. Not giving these to God can lead to misfortunes and hell after death. And what is done with the money or who spends it is none of our business. Sowing seed to Pastors is for our own benefit so that we can be connected to their anointing to flourish. Giving to a Pastor with great anointing can transform you from hardship to luxury because the words of blessings or curses that proceeds out of their mouth carries heavy anointing, and anointing is not common. The blessings of your parents and the blessings of a Pastor with a Higher Supernatural Authority are not the same.
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Compusory In Church. A Must-read. by lahchi: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2013
Despite the good arrangement and packaging of this post, I didn't see any bible reference that indicated where the Early Christians which began in the Book of Acts 2:47 paid tithe. Give a clear passage to support your post, although all I see you writing are just your opinion in the issue.
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Compusory In Church. A Must-read. by Emart(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2013
lahchi: Despite the good arrangement and packaging of this post, I didn't see any bible reference.
angry
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Compusory In Church. A Must-read. by benbrains(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2013
Tithe is compulsory , Mal 3:10
Offerings are necessary.
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Compusory In Church. A Must-read. by lahchi: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
benbrains: Tithe is compulsory , Mal 3:10
Offerings are necessary.

Yeah I expected this response but have you asked yourself this question, who was this book of Malachi written to? For you to kow read Malachi 1:1 and you knw who the book was written to.
Re: Tithe And Offering Are Compusory In Church. A Must-read. by lahchi: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Emart: Go and package and arrange your own post if it's easy. You think i'am here for fame or to make friends? I prefer being a friend to the muslims.

I won't talk much but allow you to learn and read from this eye-opener concerning tithe www.nairaland.com/1414960/tithe-christians

(1) (Reply)

He Sacrifices His Life For You What Will You Sacrifice For Him / What Would Heaven Be Like? / The Resume Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.