Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? (450 Views)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2013

In my part of Enugu, I haven't seen a working electric bulb in almost a week that was not accompanied by the roar of generators. I don't know what is wrong. Can anybody tell me what is wrong?
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by passionate88: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
In my area, there has been power supply at least 18 hrs a day for the past two weeks
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2013

Where is that? And do you know of there's any vacant apartment?
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? by passionate88: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
SimonAndal:
Where is that? And do you know of there's any vacant apartment?
Port Harcourt. There are many apartments for rent but the prices are extraordinary and most landlords and agents are leech

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Interviews Osama Bin Laden / The Reasons For The President Action On The Nine Ministers / Any NLC strike Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.