Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,421 members, 7,950,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

10 Tips To Be Successful As A Youth In His/her Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Tips To Be Successful As A Youth In His/her Career (6026 Views)

A Nairalander Needs You To Proffer Solutions Regarding Her Career Issues / Things You Must Give-up To Be Successful / 13 Reasons You Are Not Successful As You Should Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Tips To Be Successful As A Youth In His/her Career by Lamasta(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2013
THESE ARE THE 10 TIPS FOR A YOUTH TO BE
SUCCESSFUL
1. Do not depend on your
parents'wealth. Someone may come
tomorrow to dupe you and you will
lose everything. Learn to do things on
your own.
2. God has given everyone a talent.
Pray about yours, discover it, and work
on it. Then it will work out for you.
3. Do not just sit down and ping, tweet,
facebook while others are making
money with their talents. Be wise for
once, the owners of these social
networks are using us to make money.
4. It is good to appreciate good things,
but learn to appreciate it wisely and
stop arguing unnecessarily about
football and players.
When will people argue about you
also? Think about it!
5. Don't feel like a Don for sleeping
with too many ladies, they won't make
your destiny fulfilled as some are filled
with bad luck.
6. Learn to get a lady close to you to
be successful as they say: without a
woman, a man cannot be successful.
7. Learn to solve problem on your own,
it is a
good way of making it in life. Don't
copy others, tap little from them and
modify it.
8.Stop drinking and smoking too much
as it may damage your life too much.
Do it socially.
9. Learn to have a good heart, help
people around you if you have the
power as they'll use their heart to bless
you.
10. Think about impossible things,try to
make it possible. Bigger people started
from somewhere.
Do remain blessed and stay
motivated!!!
Like, Make your Comment

2 Likes

Re: 10 Tips To Be Successful As A Youth In His/her Career by krestup: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2013
Nice!! Thanks for sharing this
Re: 10 Tips To Be Successful As A Youth In His/her Career by Tuntheycr7: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2013
Lamasta: THESE ARE THE 10 TIPS FOR A YOUTH TO BE
SUCCESSFUL

3. Do not just sit down and ping, tweet,
facebook while others are making
money with their talents. Be wise for
once, the owners of these social
networks are using us to make money.
ent
U 4get 2go and Nairaland..
Re: 10 Tips To Be Successful As A Youth In His/her Career by Lamasta(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
U 4get 2go and Nairaland..

My Bro all join..........
Re: 10 Tips To Be Successful As A Youth In His/her Career by duality(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lamasta: THESE ARE THE 10 TIPS FOR A YOUTH TO BE
SUCCESSFUL
6. Learn to get a lady close to you to
be successful as they say: without a
woman, a man cannot be successful

Now this one is absolutely wrong.

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Be Successful As A Youth In His/her Career by Lamasta(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
duality:

Now this one is absolutely wrong.
How is it wrong Bro its proven that behind a successful Man is a Woman
Re: 10 Tips To Be Successful As A Youth In His/her Career by duality(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lamasta:
How is it wrong Bro its proven that behind a successful Man is a Woman

Proven what..? A man or a woman don't necessarily need the opposite sex to be successful.

I said so.

Any one who thinks he/she needs the opposite sex before he/she will be successful need serious psychiatric attention.

Again, I said so.
Re: 10 Tips To Be Successful As A Youth In His/her Career by Lamasta(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
duality:

Proven what..? A man or a woman don't necessarily need the opposite sex to be successful.

I said so.

Any one who thinks he/she needs the opposite sex before he/she will be successful need serious psychiatric attention.

Again, I said so.

Don't use your case to generalize it Bro, You cannot achieve your dream alone you sure need somebody atimes it might not be a male like you that will stood beside You ok? Learn to analyse and not to take things personal
Re: 10 Tips To Be Successful As A Youth In His/her Career by Lamasta(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: 10 Tips To Be Successful As A Youth In His/her Career by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hmmmmm i have seen so many alcoholics and weed smokers that are still successful in their biz, op this your writeup is a pure hypothesis.
Re: 10 Tips To Be Successful As A Youth In His/her Career by krestup: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Emzybrown: Hmmmmm i have seen so many alcoholics and weed smokers that are still successful in their biz, op this your writeup is a pure hypothesis.

In the long run these habit can hinder success in life. I can show you a lot people that alcohol and weed or any hard drugs has ruin their life.
Re: 10 Tips To Be Successful As A Youth In His/her Career by chikachuks1(m): 4:32am On Aug 06, 2018
I found this article wonderful and educative. Nevertheless, I have a related article titled, "19 Actionable Tips To Become A Successful Youth". To access it, follow the link, feel free to link back to it. https://infoducation.com.ng/successful-youth/

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment and the Population of Nigeria / November Inductees (ican) / What Is The Relationship Between Global Manpower Limited And Globacom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.