Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,247 members, 7,884,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ayekotoo: Do you now accept, I am the new leader -- Engr Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayekotoo: Do you now accept, I am the new leader -- Engr Musiwa (691 Views)

OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa / Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayekotoo: Do you now accept, I am the new leader -- Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ayekotoo: Do you now accept, I am the new leader -- Engr Musiwa

to help you out in the town obasanjo comes from, if the election is free and fair. i will win against obasanjo. with tinubu nobody can tell you, where he comes from. dont laugh. at least obasanjo knows his home town. I just kept on laughing when i was written this. For tinubu, he has has several home towns. nigeria politician go kill me.

Why, because leadership is a generation thing.. And yoruba will call them Agbaya if they try to compete with me. So obasanjo and tinubu can clearly see, there is a new person in town. if they doubt, i can make 1,000,000 protesters come stand infront of their house.

Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjWFOcn1y8

Obasanjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ytW23Vodo&list=PL9BA9A24EFAECF049

[img]http://4.bp..com/-HvHqiEdSDIk/T1aCTamKrNI/AAAAAAAAAAs/mD4eteogCxM/s1600/naija.jpg[/img]

Re: Ayekotoo: Do you now accept, I am the new leader -- Engr Musiwa by armadeo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Naija police is there anything that can stop the egunje collection. Its now a viral thing replicating in their blood. A disease entity. Even if the pay is tripled they'll still do it. Is there anyhope for the motherland.

Tnemmoc ot tsrif.
Re: Ayekotoo: Do you now accept, I am the new leader -- Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2013
Your problem is, you dont believe in God.
Re: Ayekotoo: Do you now accept, I am the new leader -- Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2013
the word of God says the later shall be greater.
Re: Ayekotoo: Do you now accept, I am the new leader -- Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2013
grin sad shocked
Re: Ayekotoo: Do you now accept, I am the new leader -- Engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2013
lipsrsealed undecided kiss

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Administration Orders 53 Gold-plated Iphones Worth 662 Million Naira / Dr Olusegun Agagu Ondo State Former Governor Had Just Past Away / ASUU Strike: Baraje Led PDP Begins 7 Days Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.