Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,589 members, 7,921,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (124451 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2013
dr dams: Who is dis intermediary btw sensible humans and d great wild apes... Mr. Homo erectus..

Where u born to b a poker?

U ad beta relax ur bent neck cos ama whop ur ass!!

as much as i want your pea size brain with i.q on the negative integers to reason and quit this your dance of shame. Like the popular yoruba proverb that say the dog that wanna get lose don't listen to the hunter whistle. So darwin specimen you wanna get at your god don't your ansectors told you am the best made of your kind homo sapiens. Go call the best evolved homo habilis to come take up this fight cause you not representing the community well cause you yapping shyte like a malnourish bonono. Promised to crack your skull tonight and feed your pea sized brain to my pet dog.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 30, 2013
dr dams: Who is dis intermediary btw sensible humans and d great wild apes... Mr. Homo erectus..

Where u born to b a poker?

U ad beta relax ur bent neck cos ama whop ur ass!!
Hey dude, sheath ur sword angry . Cant u see that its over?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Tolexander: 12:10am On Aug 30, 2013
3ace: Yeah, the venue of that court is Awo coffee room. The culprit will be laid on a table and flogged. At least I've witnessed one before. I'm not sure such exists any longer.
can remember femi fasco was delt with like that in 2007/
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 30, 2013
This thread has outlived its use. Hitting ma pillow.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 12:14am On Aug 30, 2013
dr dams: Barking dogs dont bite..
U r jst a cog of a small brain box..

U r far frm d worst IQ...
Dis d last post frm me 2 u for dis nyt..

FIGHTING WITH TWO MAD MEN ONLY MAKES ME THE THIRD.

Gracias..
Table down ur poo till dawn.

fall from a high-rise & die....
you have the aura of a homoerotic nuisance. the only apt description of you would be a pëdophile with a sweaty mouth. if you enter a gay bar by 9pm, you would cop a räpe charge about 10 mins later.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2013
coogar:

he wouldn't even reply me....
i have plenty of things to say about him, he knows nowt about me. perhaps, we can do it the old school way - 3 rounds of 2 mins each in a battle ring and lyrically destroy each other with punchlines & multis.

its sems you guys gat beef back in the days. With all this credentials i will like to see you battle the mod. But i still stake my greens that modo gonna send you to the alagbafo.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by pongwa(m): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2013
drnairalov: school is good but the hostels arrrghhhh!! u cant imagine 25 in a small room...greaaat awoo!!! overpopulated school generally
in awolowo hall, we got squatters who have their own squatters and them get mouth pass onile sef #askojemba
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Olurock(m): 12:17am On Aug 30, 2013
Well done brother,this work bring back loving memory of my school,OAU oba awon university.the environment is actually good for learning, this is one university in Nigeria where a student can wake up at the middle of the night and go to any part of the school to study without any iota of fear, be it in the health science, biolological,humanity,social science,law or any other lecture room.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 12:18am On Aug 30, 2013
eggheaders:
its sems you guys gat beef back in the days. With all this credentials i will like to see you battle the mod. But i still my greens that modo gonna send you to the alagbafo.

hahahaha -
i would kill modo with my first 16. it's the pen game we are talking about here, not the end rhyming of 2 syllables that modo does.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by phykel(m): 12:19am On Aug 30, 2013
Gud job dat is graaat ife for u.Africa's most beautiful campus
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 30, 2013
It looks massive and alright.

However, why do naija universities always have built up entrance?

It seems my mum or one of sisters graduated from there or the other one in Ibadan, I need to check. But I know my pops graduated from University of Nigeria (wherever that's) cos he's a member of the uni's alumni thing out here.

Okija_juju, you need to post pics of University of Nigeria. I want to see what their campus looks like.

Any big batty chic on nl who's an undergrad at this uni? - I won't mind visiting the uni. grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 12:22am On Aug 30, 2013
coogar:

hahahaha -
i would kill modo with my first 16. it's the pen game we are talking about here, not the end rhyming of 2 syllables that modo does.

you slay modo yet no one knows you. You gat 16 modo is going on a 32. The intro of the e'plurubus unum album will decimate anything you got to bring to the table bro.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 30, 2013
And it would be nice if people can create threads for colonial/missionaries' secondary schools in Nigeria. I'll like to see what some of the schools look like especially the ones in Lagos and Ibadan.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 12:24am On Aug 30, 2013
Where is that crackhead copying words from his kate moore textbook to paste on this thread. The nitwit has been sent 6 feet below rip homo habilis.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by pongwa(m): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2013
saxywale:
Iya egin and her daughter.
I remember the big bowl students wash their hands into after eating. I miss those days ooo. I usually study in geology Dept which is just a stone throw from old buka.
u pass through rahaman?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by coogar: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2013
eggheaders:
you slay modo yet no one knows you. You gat 16 modo is going on a 32. The intro of the e'plurubus unum album will decimate anything you got to bring to the table bro.

i don't rap for a living, bro.....
i said i would slay modo on a record or in a battle ring. i never said i have slayed him. when you see real rap + subliminal bars, you would shyte your pants!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 12:28am On Aug 30, 2013
shymexx: And it would be nice if people can create threads for colonial/missionaries' secondary schools in Nigeria. I'll like to see what some of the schools look like especially the ones in Lagos and Ibadan.

my brudah from another mother. Long time brov hope you ain't doing time in sexkid penitentiary anymore. Whats your conspiracy theorist swag like of late and hope you following the assad chemical attack and all that business.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2013
eggheaders: Where is that crackhead copying words from his kate moore textbook to paste on this thread. The nitwit has been sent 6 feet below rip homo habilis.

Fam, are you a rapper? - drop some bars, let me see what you have got. I've seen you drop a few bars before, I wanna see if you're hard. grin

Not a rapper, but I've got bars for days.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 12:32am On Aug 30, 2013
coogar:

i don't rap for a living, bro.....
i said i would slay modo on a record or in a battle ring. i never said i have slayed him. when you see real rap + subliminal bars, you would shyte your pants!

shyte in my pant how. What can be dope than cannibus, common, rakim and other u.g boys. Modo is above average that my point he might not get the cannibus level kind of bars but that dude is definitely doing somethings right mehn.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Kellychukadibbs(m): 12:33am On Aug 30, 2013
Looking @ dese pictures I can tell that OAU is a sight to behold..even the road sef better pass some roads for owerri...LOL...Okija....Thumbs up!!!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 30, 2013
eggheaders:

my brudah from another mother. Long time brov hope you ain't doing time in sexkid penitentiary anymore. Whats your conspiracy theorist swag like of late and hope you following the assad chemical attack and all that business.

Bruv, that inconsequential albino sentenced all the variants of my "shymmex" handles to 100 years to life imprisonment in the politics section. The only one doing a month bid is this one. I should be out of nl-jail on sep 3rd in the politics section. grin

As for Syria, the rebels used the chemical weapons. However, I doubt the west would attack Syria. There's no vote for it in the UK and I doubt the yanks would want to strike Syria without the UK on board. And Russia just moved its anti-submarine ship and another warship to the Syrian coast - making it a total of 16 Russian ships in East Mediterranean sea. Syria is also capable of causing damage, with Iran beside it - and its military-doctrine is quintessentially against this type of attack. So the next few weeks should be interesting...a lot of deals, sabre rattling etc.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2013
shymexx:

Fam, are you a rapper? - drop some bars, let me see what you have got. I've seen you drop a few bars before, I wanna see if you're hard. grin

Not a rapper, but I've got bars for days.

i just appreciate good punchlines and heavy bars. I don't wanna go that line with you unless. I wanna write my will this night and look for a software to take my juice and bringforth my unborn offspring this night.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 30, 2013
eggheaders:

am just appreciate good punchlines and heavy bars. I don't wanna go that line with you unless. I write my will this night and look for a software to take my juice and bringforth my unborn offspring this night.

Lmao...I hear that, bruddah. grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 12:43am On Aug 30, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, that inconsequential albino sentenced all the variants of my "shymmex" handles to 100 years to life imprisonment in the politics section. The only one doing a month bid is this one. I should be out of nl-jail on sep 3rd in the politics section. grin

As for Syria, the rebels used the chemical weapons. However, I doubt the west would attack Syria. There's no vote for it in the UK and I doubt the yanks would want to strike Syria without the UK on board. And Russia just moved its anti-submarine ship and another warship to the Syrian coast - making it a total of 16 Russian ships in East Mediterranean sea. Syria is also capable of causing damage, with Iran beside it - and its military-doctrine is quintessentially against this type of attack. So the next few weeks should be interesting...a lot of deals, sabre rattling etc.

that product of bestiality keep banning anything that sound like me on the politics section. Most of my handles got bans that would last till 2016 and the most got 2040. But am offf his bans. And for the syria matter we will keep our fingers cross and watch event unfolds anyway i can't imagine the effect of another senseless war on the world economy.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by pongwa(m): 12:43am On Aug 30, 2013
Tolexander: can remember femi fasco was delt with like that in 2007/
2009 it was... That fierce lookin guy... We all thought he was gonna retaliate sef.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by bushwailo: 12:48am On Aug 30, 2013
What's so fine about the Uni.
The OP must be from a village.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 30, 2013
eggheaders:
that product of bestiality keep banning anything that sound like me on the politics section. Most of my handles got bans that would last till 2016 and the most got 2040. But am offf his bans. And for the syria matter we will keep our fingers cross and watch event unfolds anyway i can't imagine the effect of another senseless war on the world economy.

Fam, just ignore that inconsequential and semi-illiterate smelly yokel. He just likes my attention like a horn.y byt.ch craving a black dyck in her pum. I don't even like talking about that prick. undecided

Civilisation would be buried in Syria if the west gets involved militarily. It's like a short-cut to hell and like throwing a c4 into a area with large reservoir of fuel. I doubt any sensible person in London, Brussels and Washington wants to get involved, apart from the Zionists in Israel and the neo-cons and neo-liberals in the west. General Martin Dempsey already spoke about how problematic Syria is and all the past military chiefs in the UK have also voiced their concerns. There are so many interests at stake here.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 30, 2013
shymexx: It looks massive and alright.

However, why do naija universities always have built up entrance?

It seems my mum or one of sisters graduated from there or the other one in Ibadan, I need to check. But I know my pops graduated from University of Nigeria (wherever that's) cos he's a member of the uni's alumni thing out here.

Okija_juju, you need to post pics of University of Nigeria. I want to see what their campus looks like.

Any big batty chic on nl who's an undergrad at this uni? - I won't mind visiting the uni. grin

Batty again?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 30, 2013
stillwater:

Batty again?

My bad, I was going to say "Stillwater." sad sad

Wanna show me around the uni, hun? wink
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Funjosh(m): 1:37am On Aug 30, 2013
Make i go sleep abeg.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 30, 2013
shymexx:

My bad, I was going to say "Stillwater." sad sad

Wanna show me around the uni, hun? wink

That is if I know the way there. Anywhere outside lagos, count me out, if you don't wanna get lost. Anyway I'm just wondering how someone lives and breathes Batty. Is that what they call it in the UK? Very very annoying word.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 30, 2013
stillwater:

That is if I know the way there. Anywhere outside lagos, count me out, if you don't wanna get lost. Anyway I'm just wondering how someone lives and breathes Batty. Is that what they call it in the UK? Very very annoying word.

Getting lost seems to be good thing, that's an adventure on adventure - and I adore adventurism as long as I've got a nice chic that I can cuddle all night long. I sleep a baby and you defo can be my small mummy. tongue

I don't live and breathe batty, that's just my colloquialism for beautiful black women. I gave the word a new meaning.

Yeah, we call it batty, back-off or bum. But it seems of late, I'm kind of addicted to calling it batty because I'm trying to re-create the word and make it my own. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Amazing Facts (photos) / Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes / Direct Entry Admission 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.