Stats: 3,178,900 members, 7,906,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now (1092 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Incredible ! A Brand New Blackberry For Only =n=15,500 / Only=n=3000 All Silver Motorola C168 Phone: Radio, Gprsnet Browsing 65536 Colors (2) (3) (4)

Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Helplinecomng: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dear Friends,

If interested please let me know.

If you need more pictures please make a request on Help@helpline.com.ng or add me on BB PIN : 2B001391

Please make your purchases before the stock finish.

Sam
Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Hardeshyna(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
U didn't drop ur number. . Nd please send me the photos to sleemuun@gmail.com
Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Helplinecomng: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
thanks for your message, actually i am working for a company, so i cant pick my calls much.

Secondly i have sent you the mail for the samsung s4 images as requested.

If you need more info, please feel free to contact me on the e-mail.

Thanks Again.
Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Helplinecomng: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
Added 1 pic
Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Helplinecomng: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
second pic

Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Hardeshyna(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Is ur office in Nigeria?
Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Helplinecomng: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2013
yes we r based in nigeria, surulere.

thanks

Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Helplinecomng: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2013
one more pic

Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by goldenval(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2013
You seems like a scam person. If a seller does not add his contact number to make it easier for buyers to reach you, then why are you wasting our time?

You don't even accept your pin request, no email response since yesterday and you just updated today.

Buyers beware of this guy!!!
Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by ebukaeze00(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
goldenval: You seems like a scam person. If a seller does not add his contact number to make it easier for buyers to reach you, then why are you wasting our time?

You don't even accept your pin request, no email response since yesterday and you just updated today.

Buyers beware of this guy!!!

Yes hes a scam, look at the second picture of the phone, thats an internet picture he obviously got from a site, the phone is even in chinese language ... And he claims its a gt-19500 (from the first picture) and the GT-19500 is the global version, theres no how it would come in chinese language.... BUYERS BEWARE!!!
Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Helplinecomng: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2013
if you dont know anything than you should better shut ur mouth up and mind ur business please.

My name is Sandeep 08082479999.

You can call me

secondly i was sick for the past todays so did not came online.

again i dont expect anyone to buy it form me just like that.

whoever wants to buy will check the phone test it confirm it before buying it ok

People here r not dumb and daft here who dont know what to buy.

Those clients who have shown interest have send me mail and they have got the response.

Also by the GRACE of GOD i have sold about 3 pcs last week.

So instead of insulting someone or calling a spam, look into urself as GOD is judging u.

I am also attaching one more proof for u to open ur potato eyes and see where it is manufactured.

Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2013
Shuttup ur mouth, you are a SCAMMER...oshi shocked
Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Hardeshyna(m): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
[qu ote author=Helpline .com .ng]if you dont k now anything than you should better shut ur mouth up and mind ur business please.

My name is Sandeep 08082479999.

You can call me

secondly i was sick for the past todays so did not came online.

again i dont expect anyone to buy it form me just like that.

whoever wants to buy will check the phone test it confirm it before buying it ok

People here r not dumb and daft here who dont know what to buy.

Those clients who have shown interest have send me mail and they have got the response.

Also by the GRACE of GOD i have sold about 3 pcs last week.

So instead of insulting someone or calling a spam, look into urself as GOD is judging u.

I am also attaching one more proof for u to open ur potato eyes and see where it is manufactured.[/quote]...
Can u pleplease gimme d full specifications of d fone.. cos i got to know d s4 has 2 version of processors..nd du u av d 32gb version
Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Hardeshyna(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2013
This guy is a scammer big time. . He is nt pikin his calls tru d number he left. .called im like 7 times he was just cutting it. . Buyer's beware
Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Helplinecomng: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
please stop giving grammar, if i don't pick my calls can't you send me message, others have also called and send me messages which i replied later when i was free.

Secondly i was clear that i can't pick my calls in my working hours and that was the reason i did not wanted to put my mobile no.

Hope this slows ur worries.

Sandeep

Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Helplinecomng: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Next Pic.

Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Helplinecomng: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
thanks my friends i have sold all the stock remain 1 which i sold today.

I will expecting new stock by next weekend

Till than

Good Bye

will keep all of u posted.

Thanks Again smiley

Sandeep

Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Scammer lol, which pack did u sell.... Oleeeeeeeer!
Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Hardeshyna(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
(scofield):
Scammer lol, which pack did u sell.... Oleeeeeeeer!
actually he is not a scam.. cos am d one dat got d last piece frm him...
Re: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale...!!! Now For Only =n= 75,000 So Rush Now by Hardeshyna(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hardeshyna: This guy is a scammer big time. . He is nt pikin his calls tru d number he left. .called im like 7 times he was just cutting it. . Buyer's beware
i take back my word mr sandeep

Monster Powerbeats By Dr Dre Needed Urgently / Slightly Used Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop For Sale (lagos) / Galaxy Ace 4 LTE Kitkat Phone (1gb,4gb,5mp,3g&4g,wifi ,1800mah) - 17,500 Only