Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Require Used Dry Lead Acid Battery Here In Nigeria - If You Have, Let's Talk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Require Used Dry Lead Acid Battery Here In Nigeria - If You Have, Let's Talk (458 Views)

The Nasty Economic Implications For Nigeria If Oil Price Drops To $30 / Guys, Let's Talk Business / What Kind Of Business Is Profitable In Nigeria If You Have A Capital Of #600,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Require Used Dry Lead Acid Battery Here In Nigeria - If You Have, Let's Talk by happyday: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hi everyone,
I need to get USED DRY LEAD ACID BATTERIES with outer casing, plastic or rubber.
The battery should be dry and free from any liquid to avoid spillage.
I am supplying my foreign buyer, so if you have or know anyone who has, just comment here and I'll take it up from there.
I require up to 500MT, and can be your major buyer.
We need to talk about the current location of the batteries and how I'll run the logistics afterwards.
We discuss the pricing, and then pay you for full consignment on sight.

Expecting your response,
Thanks and have a happy day.
Re: I Require Used Dry Lead Acid Battery Here In Nigeria - If You Have, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
This Sounds suspicious..Trying to make a bomb? I know that's one of the components. Boko Haram? Sha don't try it in Lagos. You will be caught! And castrated. That's all
Re: I Require Used Dry Lead Acid Battery Here In Nigeria - If You Have, Let's Talk by happyday: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nice one, bro.
I already said it's for my client's company abroad. The lead acid batteries are used for industrial applications.
Hope that helps.

Have a happy day.

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Can You Help? / Toyota Camry 1999 & 2005 Model For Sale @ Reasonable Prices!!!! / How To Start And Run Your Own Lucrative Bulksms Business...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.