Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones (2750 Views)

Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room / Can I Trust A Guy Who Does This? (pic) / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by mumumugu(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Should you trust a girl with two mobile phones ?

I have noticed that many girls have two mobile phones which may to many seem harmless enough, but what is the point of two personnel cell phones, I not talking about one from the company she may work for and her own personnel one, but Two personnel ones? What's the deal ? Are they hiding things from people?
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Rhymez(m): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dumb Moniker, Dumb Signature and Dumb thread
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Caracta(f): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Crap!
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
No, infact dont trust any girl with a phone at all
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lol! Seriously?! We give up embarassed
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by segzicres(m): 12:01am On Aug 30, 2013
The first comment K.O'd the thread. (•̩̩̩̩͡_•̩̩̩̩͡)
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Andyblaze: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: No, infact dont trust any girl with a phone at all
I TRUST U
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 30, 2013
Andyblaze: I TRUST U
lmao where is this coming from?
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Enegod(m): 7:18am On Aug 30, 2013
if i have access to them all..I'll trust her
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2013
What has that got to do with hiding something? Two or more phones re always a result of the bad network in naija

1 Like

Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by fuckluv(f): 7:30am On Aug 30, 2013
Ur handle says it all undecided
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Popowaa: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2013
Paranoia at it's peak

1 Like

Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Godson201333(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2013
Yeah i will also trust her if i can have access to the phones.. grin grin
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Confusionist(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2013
Ok..what if it's a china phone? undecided
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Jovanna(f): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
Ur username says it all, ur mumu get carry over self
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Andyblaze: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
From the buttocks of my heart
mondi_cheeks: lmao where is this coming from?
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 31, 2013
Andyblaze: From the buttocks of my heart
grin grin
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Andyblaze: 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: grin grin
Baby i'm missing u
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by kenjudy(m): 1:26am On Sep 04, 2013
@mumumugu: na so ur mumu plus mugu don reach? Abeg yaba left never full u hear.

@mondi_cheeks: better run for ur life ooo. Dat andyabalze guy dey flirt wit him friend mama oo for one thread like dat. Before him go begin kitten ur malee join ooo! Na so I go dey talk my prophesy go dey comot trouser...
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by 190theclown: 1:27am On Sep 04, 2013
if shes Nigerian HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! grin grin grin
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 04, 2013
Andyblaze: Baby i'm missing u
post your picture and address to prove how much u miss me?
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 04, 2013
kenjudy:

@mondi_cheeks: better run for ur life ooo. Dat andyabalze guy dey flirt wit him friend mama oo for one thread like dat. Before him go begin kitten ur malee join ooo! Na so I go dey talk my prophesy go dey comot trouser...
shocked cheesy andy is this true?
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Andyblaze: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: shocked cheesy andy is this true?
erm lets talk about another thing
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Andyblaze: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: post your picture and address to prove how much u miss me?
Will u luv me 2 wen i do this?
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
Andyblaze: Will u luv me 2 wen i do this?
fair enough. Now do it grin
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Andyblaze: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: fair enough. Now do it grin
here on nl?
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Andyblaze: here on nl?
pm
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Eldomingo: 1:11am On Sep 05, 2013
mumumugu: Should you trust a girl with two mobile phones ?

I have noticed that many girls have two mobile phones which may to many seem harmless enough, but what is the point of two personnel cell phones, I not talking about one from the company she may work for and her own personnel one, but Two personnel ones? What's the deal ? Are they hiding things from people?
i dont trust the ones with one fone, na the ones with two phone i go come trust? Guy wise up.
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by Exponental(m): 1:29am On Sep 05, 2013
@op, did cheating start after d creation of fones?
2 me, having only one line (network) now isnt a good idea 2 me cos it is cheap n network is not reliable.
Re: Should You Trust A Girl With Two Phones by mumumugu(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
reread

(1) (Reply)

If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? / Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! / GUYS ONLY: Build Your Ideal Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.