Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,607 members, 7,892,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Online Business With Mobile Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business With Mobile Phone (1037 Views)

Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Fish Farming Is Profitable With Mobile Pond And Recirculating System (RAS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Business With Mobile Phone by thron(m): 3:05am On Aug 30, 2013
I greet you all Nairalander, pls does anyone know what online business i can do with my mobile phone? Its a Nokia 206.1. Presently i dont have a job but would want to keep my self busy, earn some income online, buy an android and move on positively. And PLEASE can any1 residing in lagos who's earning reasonably online be ready to guide me face to face on how to make money online? I always imagine running a tutorial class on how to make money legally online for jobless youths out there FOC or what do you think?
Re: Online Business With Mobile Phone by thron(m): 4:58am On Aug 30, 2013
thron: I greet you all Nairalander, pls does anyone know what online business i can do with my mobile phone? Its a Nokia 206.1. Presently i dont have a job but would want to keep my self busy, earn some income online, buy an android and move on positively. And PLEASE can any1 residing in lagos who's earning reasonably online be ready to guide me face to face on how to make money online? I always imagine running a tutorial class on how to make money legally online for jobless youths out there FOC or what do you think?
Re: Online Business With Mobile Phone by thron(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided pls i'm serious here i need a guide on hw to make money online. I want a face to face tutorial
Re: Online Business With Mobile Phone by thron(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Does it mean this online gurus are not genuine or they're insensitive to alarming rate of unemployment? If they claim they make brainstorming amounts online then proof genuinety. My point is come out and declare face to face guaranteed way of making it online. Scammers....rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Online Business With Mobile Phone by Kirinwa: 5:15am On Sep 02, 2013
thron: undecided undecided undecided undecided pls i'm serious here i need a guide on hw to make money online. I want a face to face tutorial

You are still to be trained and you are already considering training jobless youths.Hmm.
Re: Online Business With Mobile Phone by Kirinwa: 5:17am On Sep 02, 2013
thron: Are you talking about HYIP?

Yes that's what he means.Hyip is not a business.Been there.Its either the site vanishes or they outrightly refuse to pay you.
Re: Online Business With Mobile Phone by Kirinwa: 5:20am On Sep 02, 2013
thron: Does it mean this online gurus are not genuine or they're insensitive to alarming rate of unemployment? If they claim they make brainstorming amounts online then proof genuinety. My point is come out and declare face to face guaranteed way of making it online. Scammers....rubbish.

Online business is not for you.Your attitude sucks big time.I don't see you paying the price.
Re: Online Business With Mobile Phone by Chlbenze: 5:47am On Sep 02, 2013
Dont be arrogant, it doesnt pay at all if you really want to succeed, making money online is not easy as you think, am also learning too, you must be patient and have the determination to succeed, i own a blog which has been runing for about 2yrs now with adsense, but i still have not earn much to even withdraw cos am yet to reach payment.., i have involve myseif in so many online site such a sport beting which i quieted, reffer and earn, etc. Have you heard of paid to post forum where you get paid for posting as you do in nairaland, thats what am currently on and i have recieve fast payment from them, in other to earn and last in the forum, you must try to keep to the rules, you withdraw your earnings using perfect money, an you can recieve payment within two to three days of you been there, just avoid spam.ing and posting sens.eless and avoid a one line post eg it is good to eat rice , read more about it here before joining http://bestpaidtopostforum..in/2013/08/best-post-to-paid-forum-online.html
Re: Online Business With Mobile Phone by thron(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ kirinwa, my brother u have no idea what i've been thru i have been looking for a job to do offline, at least gain some reasonable amount monthly. Have been fustrated and depressed that u wonder if u're lost? A replica of the lost age? Ok, i left offline and went online and was greeted with scammers, ripped money 4rm me and i have learnt well so pls dont blame me. If u claim u're a genuine online guru making money online then whats wrong with a face to face tutorial? You work for yourself, you can create time. Believe me if i'm an online guru i'll tutor jobless youth to make money online. I rest my case.
Re: Online Business With Mobile Phone by aytom(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
My brother, there is no true "get rich quick" online business, any one who promises you that only want to rid you of your hard earned currency. A true online biz takes 3-5 years to build before you can really depend on it for regular income. Its useful for residual and leaverage income in the long run. At the beginning, income earned are reinvested. I want to warn you at this point, most businesses that ask you to pay are scammers. I'm into one, I will introduce it to you if you don't mind, but it will take time and effort to build. Training materials are free
Re: Online Business With Mobile Phone by Isiterere(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
Becareful of scammers (my 1 cent)
Re: Online Business With Mobile Phone by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
I can train you one on one if you are ready to pay the fee I will charge. Drop your number let me call you and we'll talk.
Re: Online Business With Mobile Phone by thron(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
TheJames: I can train you one on one if you are ready to pay the fee I will charge. Drop your number let me call you and we'll talk.
Re: Online Business With Mobile Phone by droly(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
thron: I greet you all Nairalander, pls does anyone know what online business i can do with my mobile phone? Its a Nokia 206.1. Presently i dont have a job but would want to keep my self busy, earn some income online, buy an android and move on positively. And PLEASE can any1 residing in lagos who's earning reasonably online be ready to guide me face to face on how to make money online? I always imagine running a tutorial class on how to make money legally online for jobless youths out there FOC or what do you think?
dis may sound unreal jst because u av bin scamd many timex.....bt congratulate urself cos u av finally made it....i ws scamd 5timex b4 i get 2 my final bustop....i always tank my referer cos i nearly drop out of uniben.....bt nau am livin large......pls let me ur ears b4 u join any online biz pls always ask google abt d site weda it is scam or real....wat u wil do in dis site is 2 refer people 2 d site nd get pay 2000naira directly into ur bank acct......so easy? i knw u wil b wonderin wher dey wil c d moni 2 pay u.....let me explain....ur registration is free bt 2 activate ur acct is 3000naira.....d site wil tak 1k nd giv ur referer 2k dat is all u can neva lose cos if u go 2 facebuk,tweeta,2go etc u wil at least c 2person dat wil reg nd dat is 4k.....i swear u cnt lose cos i earnd 8k d afta 4th day of my registration....let us stop waist our precious time....if u ar interestd go2 w e b n e t n a i r a . c o m (witout space) REFERER'S NAME: droly28 (pls rit it down cos u cant regista witout a referer's name).... c d following testimonies
Re: Online Business With Mobile Phone by tobias7band: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2013

(1) (Reply)

12 Nigerians Make Forbes List Of African 50 Richest People / NIPOST Demands N500 Handling Charge. / GEJ Policies: Export Rose By 14% And Imports Fell By 19 %

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.