Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,272 members, 7,940,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Igi Insurance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Igi Insurance (980 Views)

Industrial General Insurance (IGI) / Graduate Marketing Officers At Industrial & General Insurance Company (IGI) -ove / Igi Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igi Insurance by lizzymbo: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2008
IGI interviwe on 14th any interviwe Format
pls post one if you know any.
Re: Igi Insurance by adapsinter: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2008
what did you apply 4?, were you called,mailed or u were sent an sms 4 the interview?,cos i also applied.

Nevertheless, it's usually question on your experience,
DEJI: 01-2120625

adapsinter@yahoo.com
Re: Igi Insurance by seefar: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2008
hi all find more jobs here

http://joblinkage..com/
Re: Igi Insurance by tapioka(f): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2008
what did u apply for cos i also apply 4 customer care officer
Re: Igi Insurance by Metroguy(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2008
Do you want to be part of Nollywood? Do you want to become a STAR and earn mouth-watering pay? Well, if your answer is yes, then you're at the right place. This is a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join Nollywood. The Nigeria Film and Video Censors Board has just released a new film distribution network. Now that's the icing on the cake.

Do you know that the Nigerian Movie Industry currently has 45 money-making opportunities and it's all left to you to choose the area that suits your interests, preferences, skills, talents and lifestyles. Well, it sure bigger opportunity for you to get on the bandwagon with others and create unending wealth for yourself. An the big one!!! The chairman, committee of Nigerian Movie Industry Trainers, an experienced director and Nollywood coach will be on hand to take you through the process.

You don't want to miss this!!!

To get full details of this programme and how you caan be part of this golden opportunity, text "Nollywood" with your full name, location, qualification, emaill address and phone number to 0802 746 0192. See you in Nollywood!!!

Mr. Michael B
0802 746 0192"

Also, I've got an e-book and I've just finished writing it after my due research in the area of interest which I took some years back. Anyway, the title of it is "How To Make Money With Your Free Email Address". You sure want to know how you would want to start making money with the free email address you have lying idly without any activity. if you are interested, send me a txt with the word "Email Address" with your full name and email address and I'll surely get back at you in no time.

Thanks for taking time out to read this,

See you at the top!!!

Mr. Uche Ikechukwu B

0802 746 0192

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Assurance Pay / Incapint Is Recruiting (urgent) / Entry Level Public Relations Job @ A Leading Bilateral Trade Organization!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.