Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,544 members, 7,929,770 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:11 PM

Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly (41749 Views)

Pics: Kenya Man Masturbates Publicly While Watching University Girls In Schl Bus / Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off / North Korea Leader Kim Jong-un Has A Hilariously Terrible New Haircut - See Pic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by sawyer89: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
moscobabs: This is the type of Leader we need in Nigeria
Oga, are you all right?
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by teeawaii(f): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
Saw dis on Linda's blog,dis guy is jst crazy and inhumane...Well i guess its d country dat gave room for baseless dictatorship¤

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
delors:

Why is this thread all about 'murder'? The fat Korean skunk murdered his girlfriend, e nor reach, una self come join dey kill kill grammar like say tomorrow nor dey. He who kills, shall be killed!
English proffesor, why did have u to add pidging? u don't want people to pick on u huh?
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Okijajuju1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Bawss1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
An untrue tale.

It's interesting seeing how people fall for the most ridiculous of stories. Why are folks so gullible?

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Originalsly: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
To the North Koreans...it is normal and the right thing to do. We are upset...they are not.You can never understand how brainwashed they are and shut out from the rest of the world unless you have the chance to be with them for some time. I did for nearly two years. Kim whatever...that little fat one can do whatever he wants because in their eyes he is their god.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by stexsy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chai....lets blame GEJ for it, its his fault
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by IYANGBALI: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
berem: Imagine this kind of human as a Nigerian president.....
na to kill all of you on nairaland be that now
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
BarryX: Execution?? Now those anti-US fellas should come out and tell us that United States and the other western powers trying to deal with these tyrants lots are just plain silly and a total waste of funds. This Idi.ot should be packaged and shown that isolationism and barbarism has no place in a peoples world.
Is he a God of some sort that passes judgement or are we going back to the "games of thrones" era.

Dont you think that this law is similar to Arab Emirates law. I wonder why the USA doesn't want to deal with those of UAE if they are so eager to safeguard human rights. By the way am not supporting the Fat Kid but whats good for the gander is Good for the goose.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Then only God knows were Cossy and Afro Candy would've being today.Just my opinion o.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by IYANGBALI: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
stexsy: Chai....lets blame GEJ for it, its his fault
you are damn too dry

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by delors(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
9jadelta: English proffesor, why did have to add pidging? u don't want people to pick on u huh?
That's smartness. So if my grammar nor correct, nobody go know. You should adopt the same strategy as e be like you need am pass me grin grin BTW it is 'pidgin' not 'pidging'...what planet are you from anyway? grin grin grin
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by IYANGBALI: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Then only God knows were Cossy and Afro Candy would've being today.Just my opinion o.
toto dik-e nko?
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Horus(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbdrOTPajDU

Kim Jong Un's Ex-Girlfriend, Executed For Making Sex Tape
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by badmeat(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Likitum saxilas max,mumuito lad encomiitte la slayertoks!otula ochi ochi bu ha je gbu ye korea!undecided
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
9jadelta: I wonder what they would do to Beverly OSU grin

am sure na double execution dem go give am grin
exactly, i ws about to saythe sm tin. all those hypocritical nigerians who wud not allow gays be are no different undecided
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by benkings(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
we need dis kind of leader in niqeria to help us execute all dis qood for nothinq politricksians

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2013

Imagine ure the executed girlfriend angry
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Manlado: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
I thought this was only in the ancient history of Asians. The brutality with which they lived and still apparently still do. Complete disregard for human life at the expense of the powerful. Sad for a Swiss trained young, perhaps youngest leader in the world today to continue such tradition.

Hmmm
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
Elliotwiz1: If na Nigeria every other country for don dey insult us....wont they intervene in this? The so- called world power
Thanks my dear,tell them o
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
delors:
That's smartness. So if my grammar nor correct, nobody go know. You should adopt the same strategy as e be like you need am pass me grin grin BTW it is 'pidgin' not 'pidging'...what planet are you from anyway? grin grin grin
shattap ... na auto correct changed it to pidging ... by the way, it should be no not nor
u have to smarter.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by okooloyun1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
He wil behead ASUU president and send d rest to labour camp.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Horayce:
exactly, i ws about to saythe sm tin. all those hypocritical nigerians who wud not allow gays be are no different undecided
Hey carry dis ur gay matter commot 4 here abeg.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Vanityupnvanity(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
Their families sentenced to hard labour?shocked
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by ocheejemb: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
Sheeeyeeet..na like Game of Thrones for there mehn
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by delors(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
9jadelta: shattap ... na auto correct changed it to pidging ... by the way, it should be no not nor
u have to smarter.
OMG! grin na auto correct delete 'be' from that sentence too abi? grin I don die. Why u self over depend on auto correct? You nor do spelling for primary school? We nor dey use past tense for pidgin abeg, nor corrupt am for us. Change that 'changed' to change na na before auto correct arrange you again.

Na 'nor' we dey use for area, as we fit freestyle with pidgin...So if u nor like am, kiss Kim Jong-Un's backside
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Tayeni(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
9jadelta: shattap ... na auto correct changed it to pidging ... by the way, it should be no not nor
u have to smarter.
you have to smarter? What's wrong with all of you today?....since today is murdergrammerday, .lemme fire my own missile.........if you correcting my English, I will says you is smarter.
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Magnanimity(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
What a catastrophe ? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by omoajiri(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
k.style:
......wetin dis morbidly obese morofoko dey talk.....
...I dey laff ooo....
Oponu
Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
Execution in North Korea with firing squad, "execution" on Nairaland with gbagaun squad.

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by passionate88: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
O my God!. This guy is so damn heartless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Election Officials Observing The US Presidential Election / Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) / Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.