Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,277 members, 7,940,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

AB Logistics Is The Answer - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / AB Logistics Is The Answer (2170 Views)

Freight, Logistics, Clearing And Forwarding Services / IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE WITHIN LAGOS FOR MINI IMPORTER / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS… PRE-ORDER YOUR GOODS FROM THE UAE (SHARJAH/DUBAI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AB Logistics Is The Answer by bigyomite(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2013
AB Logistics is ready to help you deliver to your customer door step at a cheap rate both within and outside Lagos

For as low as N500, we provide door to door shipping service across Nigeria, with tracking number provided and next day delivery.
As simple as ABC, Call or email us with Pickup and Delivery details and leave the rest to us.
We can handle from as little as one package to hundreds of thousands monthly.
WHY US?
Secure Delivery Service (Signature Upon Delivery)
Unbeatable Rates
Door to Door Services
Tracking Number available
Email/Text Confirmation of all deliveries
Ship to all 37 states in Nigeria
Saves you and your Business Money, Time and Worry
Choose Us today!!!!
Contact Us
Email: info@ablogistics.com.ng
Phone :08022804948
53 Murtala Muhammed Airport Way,
Ikeja, Lagos,
Nigeria

AB Logistics
Re: AB Logistics Is The Answer by Pearl007(f): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
THIS COMPANY IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS , DO NOT USE THEM , THE STUPID PEOPLE PICKED UP MY PACKAGE , THEY COLLECTED MY MONEY AND DISAPPEARED . WE HAVE BEEN CALLING THEM BOTH THE SENDER AND THE RECEIVER . THEY WONT PICK CALLS . EVENTUALLY THE SO CALLED COMPANY OWNER PICKED AND SAID THEY HAVE DELIVERED TO THE WRONG PERSON IN KADUNA , THE PERSON IN KADUNA HAS TAMPERED WITH THE GOODS . NO APOLOGIES NOTHING .AND WE HAVE BEEN AT THIS SINCE MONDAY . TILL NOW NO RESPONSE . ALEXANDER BARRET YOU ARE AN INCOMPETENT BUSINESS WOMAN . PAY UP WHAT YOU OWE MY ORGANISATION
Re: AB Logistics Is The Answer by olumide0071: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
AB Logistics is a scam .I shipped an item to the address they gave me two months ago and my experience with them was terrible . They have extremely slow shipping service and all they care about is money without giving customers value for their money . Please i will advise everyone to avoid being swindled by their online fake adverts

(1) (Reply)

The 'Money Making Machine' Book / Tara Orekelewa Vs The Rest (makeup Products) / Paypal Registration[b][/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.